Epilogue

Suddenly Perplexed (Tawaran Trilogy #2)

09/03/13

Don't worry guys :P I did plan out an epilogue for you guys!! I guess this is what I get for marking the story complete before the epilogue.

I'm not sure if I have enough material to make a sequel, but if a lot of people (let's say 10 people) comment that they want a sequel to this story, I'll make one XD

In the meantime, I'll be working on my next story: The Sage's Prophecy. Please check it out~


            A year after Taecyeon’s vision, Yoona finally agreed to marry him.

            It was their wedding day today, and butterflies fluttered in her stomach. She had never expected this, but she was going to have a wedding of her own.

            Throughout the past year, she and Taecyeon had grown even closer. She still blocked him from her mind, mainly to … and to keep her sanity. But she felt like they were able to read each other’s minds and predict each other’s actions even without Taecyeon’s special ability.

            Also, now, with Taecyeon’s cognitive protection, Yoona began to open herself up to other people. She began showing hints of her innocence; something she hadn’t done since she was sixteen.

            ::::::

            The bride and bridegroom met up in the center of the banquet hall. They recited their vows and shared a kiss. The crowd went wild.

            Seeing the crowd’s reaction, Yoona looked up and smiled at Taecyeon.

            Her smile was so genuine and loving that Taecyeon took a second to recover from it. He let out a weak laugh. “Finally, your dream has come true.”

            “What do you mean?” she asked.

            “You are finally able to show the world how happy and in love you are. Like how Victoria and Nichkhun, and Hyuna and Hyunseung did during their wedding days.”

            Taecyeon didn’t know it was possible, but her smile grew brighter. She nodded, “Yes. Yes, my dream has come true.”

            They looked over at their friends now, who were cheering the loudest among the crowd. Victoria was carrying the heir to the throne, and Hyuna was sporting a pregnant belly.

            Taecyeon smirked and looked at Yoona. “You know, Nichkhun and Victoria are going to have another one in a year.”

            “So?” Yoona blushed as she guessed his answer.

            Moving his head closer to her, he replied, “So, we’d better start catching up.”

            Their lips met once more, and the cheers grew even louder.