Final

Dear Hyung

 

Minseok.
 

 

This big brother of mine.

We're very good with each other, though we just met about three years ago, on our freshman days. But since then, we somehow managed to become a very good bros. He doesn't even call me sister no matter how long my hair is, how pretty my blouse was; how shining my earrings was. No matter how uncomfortable those clothings could be, at least I wished he called me sister after these efforts I've spent to show him I'm a girl after all. A girl with… this heart.

But silly me, I still play along with this bros-thingy anyway. Pushing away these tingling sensations I've always had inside my tummy everytime I met his eyes. Everytime I notice how soft this bun's gaze is.
 

 

"Hey!"
I look at the person who just tapped me on the shoulder. As always, at the times I was thinking of him, he would suddenly appeared. Sometimes out of nowhere.


 

And me? I can only give him this smile.

"Yo, bro."

 

He sits beside me, showing his excited eyes. Maybe he wants to tell me about the movie he downloaded last night and how cool the movie was. Well I've told him zillion times about this movie and how awesome it was, yet he just got it last night. Duh, boy.
 

"Hey bro, do you know the girl sitting over there, the new girl?"
 

 

 

That's the only sentence I could hear,  because the following sentences were covered by the sound of my heart, cracking into pieces.

 

 

I guess I'm not yet ready. The only girls that ever came into our conversation were me, his mom, my mom, and my grandma.

----------------------------------------------------------

word counts: 278