We Will Survive.....

We Will Survive.....

 

 

2YOON- WHY NOT

 

 



 

 

‘Run’ that I could think as we ran hand in hand thru the dirty,  smoke filled streets dodging all the rubbles.

 

I suddenly tripped over unseen rubble falling down and pulling his hand that still held on me tightly. He turned around d with fear filled eyes as he pulled me up on my feet. They were nearing, there step’s incoming clearer and louder as they went down the street killing every one in they’re way.

 

Screams filled the streets as more people fell under the raining bullets, car’s crashing, and houses burning.

 

He sharply pulled me down a small dark ally to another street, but this street was already clad with dead bodies scattered everywhere. No one was spared. Infant, kid or elder, they all were dead.

 

We looked over the street only to see one of the capital warriors turning down the street. He sharply pulled me into one of the burned houses pushing me into a dark corner and shielding me with his body.

 

Over his neck I watched as the warrior with a high-tech gun went by the house his shadow slipping in the house thru the door for a before disappearing again.

 

We staid like that for some minutes before he pulled me to the back of the house and thru the other door quickly looking over the surroundings for any danger.

 

Wit a quick look back to me we continued to move farther out of the city and to the border where the dark and old forest stood.

 

The forest, our only hope for life.

 

Running thru the destroyed street’s I looked at the face’s of the dead, but what made me stumble right there was one face among the dead.

 

He looked behind to se what made me stop and he quickly fallowed my gaze. There dead laid my brother Junhyung with bullet in his chest, his eye’s open glazed with death and moth open in last painful breath.

 

In his hand still clutched tightly was our mother’s melody locket. I quickly fell down on my knee by him and took it after sweetly closing his eyes and planting one last kiss on his forehead.

 

I looked up into the eyes of my lover and his eye’s looked down back at me with the same pain as he looked down at his fellow pack mate.

 

After a moment there was a sudden rumble of rocks and he quickly snapped out of it and pulled me down the street continuing the running and hiding from capital warriors.

 

There, just five streets away from us was the meadow that joined city with the old forest that all called cursed.

 

Suddenly as we ran to the next street a warrior came out of nowhere crossing our path his eye’s glinting with blood lust.

 

His eye averted a moment to our intertwined hands and back to our scared eyes as he started cackling.

 

‘’Lover’s, phe’’ he spat out moving nearer us with taunting step’s.

 

I looked up as I was pulled behind the broad body as my only love hunched over in protecting stance his nail’s growing out and his muscles rippling out now more noticeable.

 

“Yeah now the mutt will protect his lover. Despicable.’’ the warrior spat on the ground and advanced as my love jumped at him baring his sharp canines and nails.

 

He quickly gazed at me and as our eyes locked the only thing his gaze screamed was ‘RUN!!’ but I shook my head I couldn’t leave him. He was the last one I wouldn’t leave him behind.

 

And for the first time in my life I changed my canines and nails grew out  as I leapt on the back of the warrior slashing with my nail’s and making him  let go of the tight grip.

 

“Now...’’ i whispered so low that only he could here and as the grip loosened sharp nails pierced the warriors chest and he fell down dead.

 

Grabbed the warm hand and now with the new speed we ran to the forest.

 

Just by the forest, just mare metre’s away my foot was suddenly pulled making me fall to the ground.

 

‘’Hyunseung!’’ my scream made him turn around finding me on the ground slowly being pulled by a metal rope back in the city.

 

As I pulled my hand his way he quickly ran to me and pulled the rope in tow only to let out a small painful scream.

 

I looked at his hands as he pulled me up and to my sight showed his burned hands.

 

Silver, those bastards put silver in the middle of the rope.

 

As we ran into the forest we didn’t look back and just moved farther in not stopping for a moment till we have been running for good hour and there were kilometres between us and the city.

 

 We slumped down in each other’s hands as we laid in a small but dry cave.

 

 Only then did I let my tear’s go snuggling into Hyunseung’s chest and broking down in a sobbing mess.

 

“They all are gone..... all gone” was all that came from my lip’s as he only held me tightly against his chest and time to time planted as  tearful kiss on my head.

 

I looked up in his eyes tears still streaming down my sooth clad face.

 

“What will we do?” I asked only bit above whisper.

 

‘’We will survive, we will survive and live our life. I promise you that” he stated with a fire in his eye’s as he placed a kiss full of love on my lip’s and I let my hands room thru his bright read hair.

 

‘We will survive.....’



 

Well...

this is my story and I hope you liked it....

 

 

Please comment  <3