Couple Hoodies

Accidentally In Love

Sunny parked her car infront pancake house..

 

"We're here..." sunny said.. she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car to open the door for tiffany.

Tiffany was overwhelmed by sunny's thoughtful gestures... First she offered her a ride, invited her for snacks, fastened her seatbealt, and now opening the door for her...

"she's so sweet! aaah... what would be next?" she thought getting excited.

 

She got out of the car and they entered the pancake house.

The pancake house's ambiance was relaxing while sweet musics were playing... almost all of the customers were couples.

Sunny found a vacant table near the mini stage where accoustic bands perform during weekends.

 

"Tiffany..." sunny calling her attention since she's busy looking around the place...

 

"Yes?" she replied turning her gaze to sunny

 

"I found a vacant table... lets go..." sunny said as she grabbed tiffany's hand guiding her to the area near the mini stage..

 

Sunny pulling a chair for Tiffany to sit; "Tiffany said thanks, and then she made her way to her own seat.

 

A waiter came to them and handed them the menu : "What would you like to order maam?" the waiter asked

 

"What do you want Tiff?" sunny asked looking at tiffany

 

"What's the best here?" she inquired

 

"ahmm...  strawberry pancake is saleable here, am i right? sunny asking the waiter

 

"Yes maam..." the waiter answered smiling...

 

"Ok... i'll have strawberry pancake then an orange juice..." tiffany said...

 

"I'll just have the classic one please and a hot choco.." sunny said handing back the menu to the water.

 

"Orders will be served after 5 minutes.... thank you..." the waiter informed them before returned to the counter.

-----

Tiffany was the first to break silence.

"So, sunny... how do you find the school so far?" tiffany asked

"School? so far so good... hehehe" sunny replied

"and the people? the students?"

"At first it's kinda weird because they kept on looking at me... i'm not used to it..."

"eeeh?" tiffany replied not believing sunny

"Really! Well, not that much though... Maybe I'm just too adorable for them to resist looking at me..." sunny said jokingly

"huh?! praising yourself well sunny?"

"hahahaha... i'm just stating a fact here you know... why? don't you find me cute?" sunny asked teasingly

"uhmmm... *tiffany thinking* a little bit i guess... but not that much..." she lied

"Oh really?!" sunny said pouting

"oh my gosh! she's killing me from that cute pout" tiffany thought still showing a poker face to sunny.

"Stop that pouting..."

"Wae?! you find it so cute right? hehehe... could you still resist it?"

"What the? how did she knew it?" tiffany said in her mind...

"NO! I don't find it cute! hmmp!" she fired back not wanting to lose to sunny

"hahahahhhahaha... now you're giving me a dose of my own medecine huh? by acting cute now... tsk tsk tsk..." sunny said

Their orders were served after five minutes of waiting... then they started eating and talking again... asking each other questions... then they would start an argument... and then teasing... then laughing at the end... they didn't notice the time flew by...

It's already 7pm; Sunny paid the bill and then they went out of the pancake house.

"The night was still young..." sunny thought

Meanwhile Tiffany was looking around the street they're in... stores were still open...

"Sunny?! would it be ok if we... roam around the street? i mean... boutiques were still open... maybe we could have a walk and check out some of the stuffs you know..." tiffany said hesistantly, afraid that sunny might wanna go home already.

"No problem! it's still early though... let me just call my mom and dad for a while ok.." sunny smiled pulling out her phone from her pocket.

"Mom? i'll be home a little bit late... I'm with my friend mom... what's her name? Tiffany mom... you wanna talk to her?... ok i'll hand over the phone to her..." sunny handing the phone to tiffany... "mom wants to talk to you tiff... don't worry my mom's not scary... she's kind... hehhehe" she told tiffany

----

Tiffany overhead sunny talking to her mom, was taken aback when sunny's mom wanna talk to her... she felt nervous all of a sudden. Then she saw sunny handing her the phone while smiling at her brightly...

"What? why?" she asked sunny

"Maybe she just wanted to confirm that sunny's really with her friend" sunny replied cutely

"o.. okay..." she said stuttering...

Inhaling deeply and exhaling her nervousness... she get the phone from sunny and talked to Mrs. Lee.

"Hello?"

"Hi! you're sunny's friend right? tiffany?"

"Yes ma'am! I'm Tiffany Hwang... nice to talk to you Mrs. Lee..."

"Oh... just call me omonim..."

Tiffany heard a laugh from the other side of the line.

"Anyway, you too have fun ok? don't let our baby sunny drive so fast... you can scold her if she does.. don't be too late.."

Tiffany giggled at Mrs. Lee's remarks...

"I will Mrs.. oh.. omonim..."

"thanks tiffany..." Mrs. Lee said and ended the call

-----

Handing back the phone to sunny whose giving her a 'what did mom say' look... "Omonim said that we should have fun, and that we should not be too late... that i could scold you if their baby sunny will drive too fast..." tiffany said teasing sunny.. "lets go baby sunny... lets have some fun..." dragging sunny...

"yah!" sunny said pouting

----

They walked and entered every store/boutiques that interests them. After an hour of walking... sunny started to sneeze and feeling cold..."aachooo! then another... aaaachoooo! then another.... aaaaachoooo!" 

"What the... i can't breathe... clogged nose... argh...." sunny complained in her thoughts while wiping her already red nose with her hanky..

"Sunny baby are you ok?" tiffany asked worriedly

"tsk... stop teasing me..."

"am not teasing you.. i just wanted to call you sunny baby... what's wrong with that?" tiffany said holding her giggle...

"huh?! you're not teasing me? oh really?" sunny replied annoyingly...

They argued continually in the middle of the street...

"oh look... how sweet... cute couple! they call each other baby..." a couple of passerby exclaimed...

Tiffany heard it which made her stopped and blushed. Sunny saw her blushed and smirked... "it's payback time" she thought

"Lets buy you some medicine sunny... lets go..." tiffany said as she walked fast first to the pharmacy near them, sunny just followed her...

Tiffany gave sunny a bottle of water and the medicine... Sunny take the medicine...

"It's getting cold already... Lets buy you a jacket..." Tiffany walked again to the nearest boutique first.

When sunny entered, she saw tiffany already choosing from the variety of hoodies displayed.

Sunny called Tiffany... "Baby! i already bought one for you and for me..." she said smiling widely

Tiffany turned her head to the person whose calling baby and she saw sunny smiling at her holding a couple hoodies.

"Baby here..." handing over to tiffany the hoodie... and she wears the other one...

                                                   (it looks like this...)

Tiffany not moving at all... she just looked at sunny... confused...

Sunny noticing tiffany not moving at all... she pulled tiffany closer and then she put on the hoodie to her.

"There you go baby... it's cute but cool right?" sunny said teasingly..

Tiffany returning to her senses she said: "Stop calling me baby..."

"But why?! i want to call you baby..." sunny said pouting

"oh my gosh! that cute pout again... she's taking revenge on me..." tiffany thought

----

"Just let your girlfriend call you baby... she's so sweet"

"you must be very lucky to have an adorable girlfriend like her"

"could you resist your girlfriend's charm? if she's mine i couldn't"

Tiffany heard these comments to customers who were also in the store and blushed... she immediately went out of the boutique...

Sunny smiled while cheering for her victory over tiffany... "Baby wait..." she called tiffany and followed her...

"Baby! i said wait..." sunny grabbing tiffany's wrist

"what?!" tiffany replied pissed...

"are you mad?"

"what do you think? huh?"

"uhmm... i think you're kinda mad... but not that much... hehehe"

"tsk... let go of me..."

"nope! i'm sorry ok... did i just embarrassed you a while ago? i'm just well... ok i'm sorry... forgive me please... " showing tiffany her puppy eyes...

sighing... "how could i be mad at this cute kid infront of me... " tiffany thought

"Ok... you're forgiven... now let go of me.."

"uhmmm i still wanted to call you baby though... can i? pweease... pweeease... pweease... tiffany-ah..." she said now using her aegyo

"What's wrong now with this kid? she's really making me go crazy! did she already know that i have a crush on her? that every sweet gesture of her makes my heart flutter with joy? aish! why did i even a moment ago... baby... baby... baby... oh well... i started it... now i suffer the consequences..." tiffany thought deeply

"ok fine.... you can call me baby..." she said defeated...

"yey! hehehe... lets go!" sunny said intertwining their hands

-----

When they arrived where sunny parked her car; sunny opened the door for tiffany... then she made her way to the driver's seat... fastened tiffany's seatbelt then her own..

Tiffany noticing that they're driving on a different direction from her way home..

"Where are we going?" she asked sunny curiously

"To a place where we could comfortably gaze at the stars twinkling up above the sky.."  sunny smiling eyes still focused on the road..

Tiffany just kept silent and let sunny drive them to that place.

Sunny stopped the car along the bank of the river where pedestrian walkways, bicycle paths, cafe's and the like were available. She parked her car in the area where only few people were situated.

She unfastened her seatbelt then of tiffany's; she get out of the car and opened the door for tiffany.

"She's really sweet, i felt like i'm a princess..." she smiled as she thought of it..

Sunny offered her hand to tiffany... "Here we are... " she said

Tiffany get out of the car holding into sunny's hand... and she was mesmerized by the view...

"Wow! it's beautiful.... way more beautiful because this adorable kid is with me.." tiffany thought as take a few steps forward.

Sunny feel relieved as she saw how mesmerized tiffany was when she saw the view...

"Now, i'm even with what i've done... making her pissed off was kinda cute though... hehehe" sunny thought as she was leaning now at her car...

She let Tiffany adore the peacefulness and beauty of the place.

Sunny looked up in the sky and closed her eyes... "uhmm... it feels good...." she mumbled

She returned her attention to tiffany who was till enjoying the view...

Cold air blew... she saw tiffany hugged her own body from the chilling air..

Sunny pulled Tiffany's hoody closer to her...

"what a... yah!" tiffany yelled at sunny

Then suddenly sunny gave her a back hug and resting her chin tiffany's shoulder... and said: "You're feeling cold right? I'm just doing you here a favor by making you feel warm baby.."

Tiffany blushed at sunny's statement and her heart beats faster... "gosh! sunny you really wanna give me a heart attack!" she thought..

"You're really comfortable with me huh?!" tiffany asked

"uhmmm... yeah... that's why i could tease you and hug you tightly like this without hesitation" she replied hugging tiffany tightly...

"hmmm... you must consider yourself lucky then, because tiffany hwang allows you to hug her..." tiffany said teasingly

"hmmmmmm... really? if i'm lucky then you're trully blessed then, because sunny lee is giving you a warm hug which only privilege individuals could experienced.. hehehe..." sunny fired back...

"tsk... you..." tiffany didn't finish her sentence...

"yes..yes...yes.. i know baby... i'm too adorable to resist... and welcome... hehehehe..." sunny said while grinning...

 

*******

There you have it...

ahmmm... i probably not going to update this coming week since it's a reporting period for me...

But i'll try though... if my brain is not that exhausted...

i guess... sunsica on the next update... ^_^

 

Thank you... and please do leave a comment perhaps... ^_^

Have a nice week ahead pipz... ^_^ God bless...