We Can Make it !

Glam Girls in SMTown

Hey guys ^^ so its like this chapter of the story is mainly narration as the main story starts from the next chapter,hope tht u all dont get bored ^^

 

Amyoung had talked to her brother if he could help her and her friend/dongsaeng in helping them giving auditions,as her oppa said,he took them to the auditons.The girls were a bit nervous but more than that they were happy that they got a chance,its like they were moving towards thir dreams.
The girls successfuly gave the auditions without there parents knowing and now were waiting for the results.
*1 week* had now past and they were just waiting for the call to come and it was like s the phone used to ring,their heartbeats used to get faster,and exactly after 9 days of waiitng they both got a phone call and got to know that both of them were selected,they were exploding with happiness but as they thought about their parents,thi happiness changed into fear of how to face them and tell them about the thing that they have done.
There was 1 thing that Amyoungs Henry oppa did not tell them and wanted to give them as a surprise and the surprise was that he had go the permission from both of their parents and wanted to tell them on the day they get selected as he was sure that the girls will get selected after listening to Amyoungs singing and Sooyuns rapping,he told the girls about this and their parents were already got to know that their daughters got selected as they knew that it was their happiness so they just change their mind and Henry himself had his own charms and those charmed even worked on these girls parents.

xx

Talking about Loona and HaNa,they were done with there auditons and it was time for their results too,they hoped for the best and were determined that they will get selected because they were aware that they had the talents which were really impressive like Lona's powerful and deep voice which could melt peoples hearts and Claires amazing dancing skills,Loona was all happy but HaNa was kinda scared and was very worried but the day was here when the results for them were gonna be announced and they were really scared but they got to know that they have been selected and had passed their auditons.Nothing in the world could stop these both from smiling as they were so happy that they moved 1 step towards there dreams,1 step to Forever.

xx

As Amyoung and Sooyun lived in America,it was time for them to go to Korea,it was the 1st time when they were going to Korea,and that feeling to go to their own country and that too for something like this,they were really happy.

xx

It was the time when 4 of these 5 girls met,those girls who did not knew that 1 day in future they will reach heights,its live they were totally unaware.
They were ow trainees,a word which was like a deam for them a month ago was now their present.
After these four girls had spent 5 days of training,it was the day when she came,the fifth member came,she was totally a tomboy,different from the other 4 .
HaNa was really friendly so she had already made greeat friendship with Amyoung and Sooyun where as Loona was taking a bit of time as she wasnt really expressive but there was a bond getting stronger day by day.

xx

Mia is a Korean girl who had spennt 1st 8 years of her life in Pakistan and then moved to her own country Korea,,her parents did not had much of conflicts of her being an idol,this is because from childhood they saw her dancing,she was really really passionate about it and her parents knew that if she did not get the permission for this,she would even not be able to do anything else because Dancing was the only think she knew,it was like her 1 and only dream,to dance and dance all day long.

xx
 

THEY MADE IT TO DAY WHEN THEY ALL WERE PRACTSING IN THE ROOMS WHERE THEIR OWN FAVORITE IDOLS 1NCE PRACTISED AND HAD BEEN TRAINED.