Our Dreams -Part 1-

Glam Girls in SMTown

people say tht "We all are living under the same sky so many of us must be dreaming the same dream" !

That dream can be anything,it may be to become an artist,to become a model,to meet your favorite idol or to become a Singer or a Dancer !

It was their dream too,to become top artists in Korea,to achieve the goals they always wanted 2 and to become famous because it was their passion,they could do anything in order to make this dream come true but they all did not know that somewhere far away from them there were 4 other gurls too who dreamt the same thing and had the same passion!

xx

But i can do anything possible to make my dream come true sighed AMYOUNG as she sat besides sooyun !
 

aish,Amyoung unnie,its my dream too and i can't help it but just think about it all day long,i dunno what will happen,i really really want 2 convey my dreams said Sooyun!

Lets talk to our parents about this once,i hope that they'll understand how ambitious we are about this,now go to your house and try your best ~Hwaiting~,said Amyoung as Kim sooyun left her room !

i hope that everything goes well unnie,just pray about this,do inform me about the response said Sooyun in a horrified voice !

xx

Amyoung and Sooyun are 2 half American and half Korean girls who are family frndz,as being Korean despite the fact that they live in America they always support their culture and the biggest fact about them that they Love Kpop.As they grew by watching all these things,now its their one and only dream to go 2 Korea and become very famous Kpop idols and they have the talent too but are just scared of their parents.

xx

Both have tried hard 2 convince their parents but looks like luck is not on their side.

Tears in her eyes Sooyun calls Amyoung and tells her that her parents are not in this favour of being her a Kpop idol,same are the things that Amyoung tells Spark !

"No matter what i am gonna become a Kidol no matter what it costs,even if i have 2 run away i'll do tht" Said Amyoung.

"Unnie,shudn't we talk 2 your oppa about this,i rly think that he will help us no matter what" said Sooyun

"ya,Kim sooyunaah,why didnt u give me this idea before,no matter what,i know that my Oppa will be on my side" said Amyoung happily with a smile on her face.

arra,i'll talk 2 u later,lemme talk 2 my oppa 1st said Amyoung.

Henry Oppa,i want 2 talk about smthing rly important,hope u listen to me carefully ^_^ : Said Amyoung in a very soft voice.

Nae,wht do u want to talk bt AMY,tell me said his oppa in a very sweet way.

"umm,actually u know how much I and Sooyun love Kpop so its like we really want to become Idols over there and its not because we like the idols there but its because its our Passion and i know that we have the talent to do it,Mom and Dad are not supporting me,now its only you who can help us make our dream come true,I came here with full trust and faith on you,i really hope that u will help us" said AMYOUNG with full faith on her Oppa.

Arraso AMY,if it really is your thing then i cannot stop you from doing it and i will help you both to get to your dreams,just give me sometime and your Oppa will help you out :said Henry as a father to his younger sister who has full faith on him !
xx

will Henry really help his sister and her friend,what will happen to these both friends who can do anything to make their dreams come true,to know that wait for the next episode and get 2 know bt the other 3 gurls :)