Powder Sehunnie :)

Friend-zoned

Chapter 1:

*Hae In’s POV*

“Yah~~! Wake up! Wake up!!” I heard somebody poking my body. Must be my best friend//anything you could think of, Lee Dan.Urgh....what the hell, its still dark...and we just finished our exam yesterday...

“Uhm....sleep...what the hell...it’s still dark...” I moan as I pull my blanket above my head.

“Yah! Wake up! I need to go to school!” She pokes me again. But harder this time. I admit that I love her but sometimes she just needs to chill and let me sleep.

“Uhm..yea...” I whispered.

“YAH!!!!!” She pokes in my hips. HARD as hell, my nerves point. I jump off the bed. Then she runs over and starts tickling me. This ! She knows that I’m tickle-ish. But..bahahhahahaha...omg it soo ticklish, ! If anyone who’s tickleish, you know what it feels like...


“Yah, yah, hajima!!! Ok! i’m up! Urgh!!!! Why do I live with you again??!?!” I got upright and glared at her.

It has been 2 years since we lived together in this huge apartment since our parents are always on a business trip. And leaving 2 sophomores (HIGH SCHOOL sophomore=.=) at home ALONE...Although they do come back like once a...I don’t even know. The last time I saw my parents was 5 months ago. Lee Dan’s parents comes back more often since they always wanna check if she has a new boyfriend and if he’s going to her or not. And of course to see if how we are living...well, not like s...So our parents brought this whole luxury apartment for us to live in while they’re away...kinda fun but kinda annoying sometimes when she just suddenly needs me to drive her. That Lee Dan, too scared to drive so making me drive since freshman year.

“What do you want? Drive you to school? Why??? We just finished our exam yesterday, and what time is it?” I tried to look at the clock.

“Five AM.” She answered .

“WHAT? 5 AM? YOU CRAZY???!?!? what the hell are you doing at 5, in school...ok...bum, you can go alone and get ...i’m going back to sleep...” I lied down at the bed again. I always call her bum, and so does she. It’s kinda like our name now for each other since freshman year.  


“Noooo!!! Bum!! I need you to drive to school!!” She pulled out my blanket.

“Then tell me why...” I sit on the bed. Staring at her. She looked around and then sigh. I knew something was up.

“Bum...tell me...” I insist. I know everything about her. Well, not this one...yet!

“It’s weird though...you might think I’m some weirdo.” She looks down and sit on the bed with me.

“I know you’re a weirdo...so what is up?” I glared at her now, I really need to get this opened up.

“..I...I like uhm...this guy” SHE LIKES A GUY??? MY BEST FRIEND LEE DAN LIKES A GUY???? I mean after reading this freaking book called “Princess” or something whatever about es segeration in Lybia. She cursed through skype while crying like hell that she was never going to like any men, men are disgusting, A-hole, bastards..blah blah blah, and now she’s telling me she likes a freakin guy?!?!?!

“WHAT?!?!?!? YOU LIKE A GUY?!?!??!” Now my eyes are popped wide open.

“Shhh, its freaking 5! Why are you so loud??” She covered my mouth.

“Who!?!??!” I grabbed her arms. I don’t know why but I just got this hyper-ness when it comes to someone liking a guy. And this is my best friend. So my hyper-ness just got from 60% to like 110%

“......You know I’m shy at this kind of stuff...” Now she’s blushing....omg, who makes my Lee Dan blush...This guy must be, damn...

“Let me guess, junior? senior? freshman? sophomore..???” I asked

“Ewww, freshman? How the hell did you come up with that? I’m not some pedo-noona” She gives me a “wtf” look.


“So then tell me, who?”

“It’s a sophomore...he’s in our school dance team...Exo-K...” Right, no , why can’t I think of Exo... Exo-K is like the most popular dance, singing group whatever in our school. Heard somewhere they performed outside of school and gets bunch of girls...well, who cares, and even signed with SM and is debuting in like a year. Pffttt,  Super Junior is my love so don’t know, don’t care, but I never knew she was interested in popular guys.

“Omg...dont tell me it’s Kai, the y..idk, god??” I have no idea how’s he like, (i just know that he’s amazing dancer that’s why I remember him.)...


“Eww. E-W-W. His lips are like tubes that children can wear to the swimming pool!” She shook her head right away.

“Uhm...who else is there...idk, I only know Kai, Exo?. And he’s a sophomore too, the others are like oldies.” They are all like seniors, juniors or even graduated, I think the leader is....

“No...remember the guy I showed you once? Cute but trying to be cool?” She said

“....” I give her a “how am I supposed to know face”

“Sehun? Oh Se Hun? Kinda skinny? Really fair?” She told me.

Oh...Se...Hun? Oh! That guy who danced pretty good too, main dancer after Kai, sophomore and skinny as hell. I don’t even know why they have to be THAT skinny=.=

“Oh! The Guy who’s as white as powder???” I slapped my hand.

“=.= Don’t compare him to powder....” She glared at me...its soo fun seeing her like this, I mean the last time I saw her like this was in our last year of middle school, her first boyfriend.

“Awwww!! Look at you, somebody is being defensive???” I . She slapped my arms.

“Ow....Wait, so...you want me to drive you to school to see him?”

She nodded.

“At freaking 6AM?”

Nodded again....she must be crazy, who’s at school at 6 AM, in summer holiday????

“He has practice at 6:30...”

Wow...he must be crazy.... I thought...

“And he’s not CRAZY!!!” She glared at me. I stick my tongue out. She knows me too well.

“And how would you know that, young lady?” I leaned towards the wall besides the bed.

“He told me to come watch him...” She blushed again. Bahahhaha!!! It’s so funny, and she call herself an “ice princess”

“You talked to him?”

“Yea..?”

“How come I never seen you guys together?” And I’m with her like pretty much 24/7.

“We meet in Science Class...” Right...she has Chem while I have Physics.

“Make sense, but how come you never tell me you bum???? Your own best friend???” I tried to make it more dramatic.

“Well, I wasn’t sure of my feeling, thats why...” She looks down, bet she’s feeling guilty. Muahah, she better.

“How long have this “little” crushie thingy going on?”

“Five months....” Holy...five months??? And I don’t even know about this!

“....” I dropped my mouth, amazed.  

“So...are we going or not?” She asked me, pulling me out of the bed.

“! It’s 6:15!!! Hurry upp!!!!! Omg, bum! You are such a slow poke! I promised him I’ll be on time!!” And she’s physically pushed me to the bathroom.


“Chop! Chop!!”

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Hae In’s POV*

I get my car, a white Mini Cooper that my parents bought me for my birthday.

I dropped Lee Dan in front of the school.

“Ok...here....now go with your little powder Se Hun..., call me when you need pick up . No, actually, better yet, tell your powder to send you home, it will make my life easier...” I shoo her out of the car.

But...she wont’ leave...oh god...don’t let me start with this.

And then she gives me those puppies eyes again.

I know what this is...8th grade....

“No! No! I am not coming inside with you, just go alone! You like him enough right??” I used to go with her to dates with her boyfriend (don’t get me wrong, she dragged me with her ex twice!” and it was of course, boring as hell.

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~” She begged.

“No...no is a no...” I shook my head in disagreement.

“I’ll tell appa to let you meet Suju!” I turned my head towards her. My Suju...urgh, why does her dad have to be friends with Lee Soo Man. She always bribes me with Suju, and of course

“Urgh...fine!!!”

 It always work.

*Inside the school*

“Ow, ow, don’t step on me! Hurry up!!” I squealed. We were crawling to the school. Literally.

“Why do we have to crawl??” I questioned while slapping her .

“Because, we are not actually allowed to be here at this hour?”

“And why is that?”

“Because....EXO rented the whole thing today...so...no outsiders are allowed inside”

“But- he told you-”

“Yea, to meet him in secret. duh~~~” She gave me those “you’re-supposed-to-know-these” look.

I rolled my eyes. Why couldn’t I think of that...even though Na Young is pretty popular and well respected of school for being president of the Orphanage Club, and being her best friend, I’m pretty ok I guess, being vice presidents and people respected me too, but Lee Dan’s beauty is way beyond. She’s girly, attractive to guys, knows how to talk to guys, and what am I, laugh as if everyday is the last day of my life, wear shorts all the time and don’t even have long hair.

Finally, after 15 minutes of crawling, we could see their practice studio. I could see this skinny guy, of course white as powder dancing to....Justin Bieber “Baby, baby”???? We were hiding under the flowers bench.

“Really...? Justin Bieber? I never expected you to have bad taste, bahahah” I rolled my eyes at Lee Dan.

“Give him a break..and what’s wrong with Justin Bieber? His songs are quite nice...” She smiles at the power boy-I mean Sehun.

I just chuckle. It’s hard to imagine her acting like this.

“Ah! He texted me. Stay here, stay put! I’ll be right back, ok?? 10 minutes no...15! yea? Don’t make sound! You know how tight our school securities is. And of course, you know you love me...and your Kyuhyun, so...STAY PUT” She flicked my head then rush through to the studio. Leaving me here...that !

“Yah! Yah! Bum, bum! LEE DAN!” I tried to yell to her but she was long gone. I sighed. What am I gonna do in 15 minutes without saying, making sounds. And not to mention, in this darkness. Ah! I know the only thing, my life savior.

Temple Run....

I took out my Iphone and to play it. Come on, come on, run you conquistador! 15 millions, I have to break the records. Ok...eat the magnet, eat it.

“Eat it, eat it!! OMG!!! URGH!” I screamed with pain of losing, without even realizing I had to keep quiet, slam my phone down the grass. URGH! Then... I feel a poke


“Hey! You know you’re not supposed to be here right?” A deep voice from the back echoed...

...Did I get caught?