Chapter 1

The Broken Promises: Safe & Sound

#1. Life is full of surprises


"It's going to be okay... it will be okay..." the soft voice that I have loved since i was small. The voice that me and my brother has longed for; it was now all a memory, past.

It wasn't supposed to be like this-- never. But fate and destiny decided to gave us this; they probably hated us though we never ever--ever--done anything wrong. We are just a humble human who needed love. Is that a lot of thing to ask for? That simple request?

Life was never fair to began with. Why can't it be fair? Why do we not deserve it? I saw those people with lots of wealth and health that the other. I saw those people with piles of money that I rarely seen people with. And always, those people would be arrogant-- and yet, they were given something more rather than us who obeyed everything they asked for.

We struggled in life. We worked hard for everything. We spend every sweat we have forthe money that they took away from us. They don't know how it felt like to work harder than everyone else. We were suffering-- yet we keep it up and never give up: because we have each other by our side.

And they just have taken that reason away.

We watched them taking our parents away. Tearing away our bond, messing up our houses, throwing out our items, kicking us out. I watched their expression. There was not even a single pity. Only blank, harsh and cold; and since then I hated people in black suits because it remind me of those people. Those heartless beast that tore our world apart.

Karma is a , and it's coming to you soon