Chapter 1:The begining of new life

WISHES

1564....

Approching horde to dilapidated hut in the wood quietly with one hand holding the torch and the other hand holding the weapon to capture the occupant in the hut.Their approached the hud slowly to prevent the occupant in the house was aware of their  presence.Then,they surrounded the huts to prevent the inmate from escaping.

       "All fast moving,we must arrest the witch alive.Do not let it escape'' the leader of the group, Kim Joomyun says.

       ''We must not let the witch tyrant forever,she had done a lot of evil things.The witch must be arrested''add Park Jongin while the others just not their head to agree with him. 

        "Sir,we're surrounded every of the hut corner.The wizards may not be able to escape"said he assistant.

        "Good,all get ready,she may use black majic to escape"said Kim Minseok smiling sarcastically.

       The hut door was kicked open and all exo family went inside the hut together with their guards.They were totally suprise to see the soccerer  has awaken and looking at them with hatred in her eye.

     "Look all you want because tomorrow you will  die,HAHAHA''laught Kim Joomyun follow by the other exo family.

      "You very clever to use this way to make me told you where the treasure is.I only tell you one thing....PAST MY DEATH BODY FIRST!!!"yell the old women.

      "Fine,witch.You still want to be stubborn and fight exo family,if it your  choise.You will soon know the consequent to disobey exo family.Guard!arrest the witch...........

2013......

  "Ladies and gentlemen,we will soon arrived at Seoul International Airport.Please fastened you belt,thanks you for using our airline service'

    The annoying announcement really disturb my sleep.I just only sleep for 30 minute after my plane to persuade my parent to agree with me not to stay in South Korea....also i use what i read on internet that is...so humiliting ...aegyo.I bet you know how my parent face is,in their face clearly say "what-the --you-doing" and worsed of all  i event hear person beside ready to puke .Well it not worsed than my nightmare when the aeroplane landed.

       If you clearly think how lucky my parents work in Seoul,well guest what.. you guys wrong.My parents been sent to Gwangju...the ing god know where Gwangju.

       Sorry about my whining,first of all let me introduce my self.My name is Zack,you can call me Zea.Well guest what,i still rebels again my parents until we arrieved at Gwangju..it not bad at all.