Loving my life

Twins

 Vick's POV

          The morning sun caressed my face as it shined thru the half closed blinds. The warmth of the sun made me involuntarly smile. I was finally happy. I just knew today was going to be good. As I bask in my happiness I roll over to see the most beauful woman in the world. My fiance. The sun kissed her semi-tanned skin as if it were making love. It shined on her tail bone and the silhoutte of her perfect round disappered underneath the covers. Her reminds me of the passion we shared last night. The love we made all over this bed. This room. I lover her. I slowly glide my fingers down her bare arms seanding chills down her spine. She inwardly shivers. Ha. Even in her sleep I still got it.

          Roman Jung. Soon to be Mrs. Choi. God, I lover her. I remember the first day we meet. It was the 5th grade. I was new to California. Always moving, always being the new kid. It didn't help that I was fat too. Fat and asian. What a contradiction, right? First day of elemtray in Ventrua county California on the playground. Yup, that's where we meet. I wasn't even new for a whole day before the name calling started. Fat , they'd say. Chunky eyes they'd say. I tried to hold fast, keep my barings up. Be tough, like my father always told me. But always being taunted and never having any friends will take it's toll on anyone. Especially a 10 year old boy. And so I cracked. First day there I cracked. Broke down crying on the playground as those children taunted me. Usually I lasted a little longer. A couple months would go by before I gave in, but for some reason I just felt defeated. No use in holding it in when I was just going to cry it out at home. So I cried intront of my tormentors, hoping one of the teachers would notice and come save me. Nope. Like they even cared. But someone did. And her name was Roman. I had never meet anyone so full of determenation and drive until that day. Her green eyes so full of anger and sorrow. She stormed over to the group with this little brown kid in tow. And they tag teamed everyone. It was the first I had friends. It was the first time someone took the time to stand up for me. And I believe whole heartedly, that it was the first time that day I truely smiled. All because of them. Roman and Jarell.

        From that day on we were inseparable. The three amigos, well the 5. Tiffany and Sam became apart of our group later that year. As we grew through out middle school I always had these unknow feelings harbored towards her. Something I soon realize was love. Eventually Jarell would convice me in the 10th grade to ask her to the winter dance. She said yes. And we have been together ever since. Not that it has always been this perfect ride of roses, fairy tales. We did break up in College but eventually got back together. Never will I make that mistake again. I cant lose her. The woman I love. The woman whom I wish to share my last name. The woman I can now call my future wife.

       As I reminisce about the past and stare into nothing-ness, Roman wakes up. Puzzled, she looks at me.

"...baby?" She brings her hand up to my arm. Rubbing it to snap me out of my flashback.

Still not realizing I woke up my sleeping beauty, I start to reminisce about last night. Feeling over confident and not aware of my soroundings I began to smirk and nood my head. Tha's when I felt the pop on the back of my neck. Quickly bringing me back to the present. My sleeping beauty was awake.

"And what are you smirking at mister?" She had this gloss to her face. A shine that made her face glissen in the dim lit room.

I turn to her with a mischievious look on my face.....

"You know why" I said making my voice go two octaves lower. I know that she loved it when I put on my "Barry White Voice" as she called it. She shiverd. I brought her face closer. Goosebumbs. I am winning.

"Wanna go for another round?"I shove my face into the crease of her neck. Slowly dragging my teeth over the sensitive skin. it ever so softly. She giggles. I love her giggles.

"Baby..." she moans. I've got her.

There is noway she can say no now.

"You want this now, don't you?" I say as I lightly glide my finger tips into her back. Making her arch into me.

"Yes..." she says breathlessly.

She wants it. I want it. So I take her. God I love my life.

 

Edit* So this is my first story,I would really like to know what you think. I am kind of just taking this and running with with so bare with my if it seems off I guess. But please tell me what you think! Anywhere you see I need to improve in would be great. Also please excuse the spelling errors. My stupid computer keyboard is wack and old!