Meeting And Bad News

Happy Virus Love

Narrater pov

"Ok im so glad that you know so much but thats alittle to much"byul said holding onto luhan You nodded waving your hand then your phone rang "Hi-yum~"you said cutely chanyeol looked at you dazed "Awww but sunny unnie~ do we have to~?"you asked cutely "Aish fine were coming"you said and hung up "Ok so like we have to go to the building a urgent meeting you guys started walking and started conversing "So SunHi did you like someone over the yeear?"kyunghee asked you shook your head "AISH~ my feet hurt can someone piggy back me~?"you whined pouting chanyeol bent down "get on"he said you smiled getting on gripping his collar "Omona ~ the happy virus couple~"taeyeon sqeeled "Aniyo~"SunHi whined and hide her face in chanyeol neck he smiled you guys past a bubble tea shop and you fell asleep so chanyeol waited with kris and rei Kris chuckled "What?"chanyeol asked "This is how i first fell in love with rei"he said chanyeol nodded "She fell asleep on me"he said looking at the girl who was listening to music and hugging kris "Chanyeol i hope you fall in love"kris said "I cant ever since what happened with jihyun"chanyeol said kris sighed.

End of Narrater pov

 

Chanyeol pov

I was feeling really genorous today an dpiggy backed SunHi to the building we whaere heading up to the elevator she was sleeping cutely we stepped out and saw everyone outside the waiting room "Im glad you guys are back~"DongHae hyung said "Whats with this?"Jihyun asked i looked at her "What i cant piggy back my friend?"i asked Yes shes on our side but i have a feeling shes gonna betray us.Anyway I left her cause i caught her with someone in boyfriend "Alright EVERYONE CAN COME IN"sooman said they all piled in "Sunhi-ah!~ wake up"i said she stirred "SunHi come on wake up where here~"i said she slowly opened her eyes she nodded and got off i felt cold all my body warmth left me.

We enetered the room and sat down "Alright so EXO-K and Deadly-k are going to school"he said they all choked "Why~? where already smart"kai asked i chuckled "Well you guys are the kid version of EXO-M and Destrcution so yeah you NEED school you guys are still immature"sooman i said "We have been mature"SunHi said "When"he asked "Well look at the footage of our last meeting"she said he nodded and turned it on "AAGGHH i said SORRY geez woman"I looked at the screen and saw Me being in a headlock by SunHi "YOU DRANK MY BUBBLE TEA~"she said still choking me "Guys its recording!"Taemin hyung siad we stopped and stopped immideatly and starighted outselves "Annyeonghaseyo"We said atthe same time then he turned around then we started arguing.

End of Chanyeol Pov

Your pov -SunHi-

I watched the video and stiffled a laugh then my phone rang everyone looked at me i smiled and answerd "Hello?"i said "Is this Lee SunHi?"the person asked "Yes it is may i ask whos speeking?"i asked "Im Doctor.Choi your mother is in the hospital she has been a major car accident"He said my eyes widened "Which one?"i asked "Seoul ******** hospital"i nodded thanked him and hung up i stood up "SunHi what happened?"Taeyeon asked me i looked ta them with teary eyes "My mommys in the hospital"i said and rushed out.