Day back to Seoul

Happy Virus Love

Ae Cha pov

"GUYS HURRY UP IT DOESNT TAKE LONG TO PEE"i shouted they rushed out "Geez you need ot chill"myunghee said we started heading into the plain "So only us and six other people got into first class"SunHi said i nodded and we all sat down in the seats then the people came in "Well lookie its deadly-k"We looked and saw EXO-K standing there "Hi"ChungAe said they nodded "Why are you guys heading to seoul"SunHi asked "Where going there forever and where staying with EXO-M"chanyeol said "Why are you guys going"Suho asked "Same reason but where going there and staying with Destruction"i said They nodded "HEY UNNIE~ guess what Taeyeon pycho byul kyunhee jia and jiyeon got Boyfriends!"Sunhi exclaimed "Really? Kris xiumin luhan chen lay and tao got girlfriends too"Chanyeol said looking at his phone "I wasnt talking to you oor is your name unnie ?"sunhi asked chanyeol gave her a face she did the same we all sat down and waited for the flight ot be over.

Sunhi pov -you-

AFter 23643906y5923 hours later we finally landed i woke up Sunhi and everyone else they all yawned and stretched We grabbed our bags "WHere your guys stuff?"sehun asked "at the house already"I said eating chip they nodded EXO-K walked infront of us and since theyre were walking slow we where all getting irritated "HYUNG"chanyeol shouted we stopped we looked infront and saw EXO-M and Destruction "Unie!!"Chung ae screamed and ran to them so didi everyone else i walked cooly to them "Hey sunnie~ where our happy virus!"byul said shaking me "Well maybe its because you didnt greet me first"i said pouting crossing my arms she giggled and patted my cheek EXO-K came up and greeted EXO-M "Oh whos your boyfriends?"i asked everyone on of destruction they smiled "This is my boyfriend luhan"byul said "Mine kris"rei said "Mmine~ xiumin~"kyunghee said "My big panda tao"taeyeon said "Mine layy"jia said "And mine chennie"jiyeon said they all smiled we stared at them blankly "Dont worry Sunnie~ youll probably be with chanyeol"taeyeon exclaimed my eye started twitching and then i mane a '-.-'face "Never"i said chanyeol scoffed "Sweety anyone would kill to be with me"he said biting his lip i laughed "Must be blind"I said making him scowl at me i did the same then next thing you knwo where having a glaring contest i knew i couldnt win so i did my puppy eyes "WHAT THE-ok ok you win!"he said i smiled and cheered "So anyway~ ANything else you guys wanna tell us?"i asked they shook theire heads i cocked an eyes brow "Oh really"

 

They nodded i smirked "Well kris and rei according to tao and taeyeon you guys arent s anymore since you stood them up for 4 hours"i said they blushed i looked at taeyeon and tao "And according to byul and luhan you guys are innocent"they smiled i looked at luhan and byul "And according to xiumin and kyunggie luhan ed byul until she couldnt walk"i said they agaped at me i smiled i looked at chen jiyeon and lay and jia "According to you two you guys did it on the same day int he same house blasting music"i said smiling they all gave me -.- look i smiled .