Prologue

Prophecy of the Clash

 

The universe is filled with mysteries, one of which is to have different dimensions. In the present day there are 7 dimensions known. Each dimension has a life of its own life, connected by a source. A century ago, Progenitor found a way to travel to different dimensions.

The connection is a sacred tree called Sors, which is heavenly guarded. No one knew which dimension Progenitor was from. But because of Progenitor, the living found out about the different clans in different dimensions; Daimon, Angelus, Nosferatu, Homin-em, Magia, Lycanthrope and Waneta.  Since then a council was formed, Council of Eirene. The council members were the clan head and the clan heads were named after their clan.

The Council of Eirene had meetings for the benefits of every clan and took place once in every year, in different dimensions. 50 years after the council was formed, when the meeting was supposed to take place in Homin-em clan, the Sors disappeared.  

Disaster took place. 5 years later, the Sors appeared. But the Homin-em clan forgot about the dimensions and the Council of Eirene. For them, the other clans were only remembered as fairytales or myths. The Homin-em clan called themselves as humans and in the fairytales, they called Daimon clan as demons, Angelus clan as angels, Nosferatu clan as vampires, Magia clan as wizards or witches, Lycanthrope clan as werewolves and Waneta clan as shape shifters.

Though most of the information about them was made up by humans, thinking it was created from their creativity or imagination. The clan heads decided to leave Homin-em clan to sleep and dream without knowing the truth, to leave Homin-em clan from the Council of Eirene.   

The Council of Eirene continued its regular meeting, always seeking help from the prophet, Xihuitl. Xihuitl predicted prophecies in a form of a puzzle. Xihuitl predicted the disappearance of Sors but by the time the clan heads solved the puzzle, it was too late. Xihuitl is a mystery, just like the universe; unknown gender and unknown dimension. No one knows Xihuitl beginning or the place he goes to when he alone. 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

So how was it?! Compared to previous version of this chapter (which had only 10-15 lines)....

This is just the introduction to the story, so that you can understand the basic plot or  something like that.

Since it is just the intro the chapter is small but the others will be long :D

I hope I made this chapter interesting >.< !