...I was Enchanted to meet you...

Enchanted ~oO: G-Dragon OneShot :Oo~

 

 

I just stared out the window of the car I was riding in. I wasn’t looking forward to this party, but my friends ended up dragging me along anyway.


“Jiyong, relax. It’s just a party,” Seunghyun says. I rolled my eyes at him; he didn’t know how I was feeling. I was tired from the day and I just wanted to sleep. Somehow Seunghyun and Youngbae convinced me to go with them.


“I didn’t want to go though. I don’t care for dressing up in a tuxedo and having small talk with people I’ll never meet again,” I say, “besides, why is it so important for me to go anyway?”


Youngbae was holding back a smirk from what I could tell. What was he planning? What were they both planning? I didn’t like this.


“You’ll see when we get there, Jiyong.” Youngbae says smirking now. I roll my eyes again and slumped back against  my seat. I just continued to stare outside my window, watching the city lights pass by. I ignore Youngbae’s and Seunghyun’s meaningless chatter about upcoming concerts and other social events.


Sometimes I didn’t want to do them...they bored me. I’d rather just focus on my music sometimes. Other times, I love to be a party animal, but right now...I just wanted to write music and go to sleep.


We finally arrived at the hotel where the party was being held at. Apparently from what I remember, Youngbae had a friend who was holding her 21 birthday here. I think she was the daughter of a rich family.


When we walked in, I see most of the people just stare at the beautiful chandeliers. I just ignored them as I was ushered over to the ballroom where the party was.


As it was like I thought, it was boring. Really boring. I ended up just leaning up against the wall holding a glass of water. I didn’t feel like eating or drinking alcohol. I just stared at the clear liquid in my glass, slightly swishing it around while classical music was playing in the background.


“Hey, you know you’re suppose to drink water and not play with it,” someone says in front of me. I look up from my water to see a beautiful woman in front of me. Her long hair had been pinned back with her bangs still lose on her face. She was wearing a black dress with lace finishes that accentuated her curves. I was intrigued by her interest in me. I was a “lump on a log.”


“Depends. What if you wanted to swim in it?” I say countering what she said. She gives a puzzling look at first, but then her face eases into a smile. Her red lips parted showing her perfect white teeth.


“Well, sure, but I doubt you want to go swimming in that nice suit of yours,” she says playfully. Walking up to me, she fixes the tie I had been wearing, “don’t want to ruin your image now.” As she turned to walk away, I grabbed her arm.


“Wait!”


She turned around. Her eyes huge with confusion. Soon they settled into a gentle look. Her expression was soft like she was straight out of a painting or something.


“Let me guess. You are terribly bored and need someone to talk to?” she says. I gave a slight nod as she giggles.


My was then consumed with a blush. I didn’t realize a girl could be so cute when she laughed.


“What’s your name?” she asks.


“You don’t know who I am?” I ask. It was really confusing, but somehow it was a nice change of pace.


Her eyes squint as she looks like she was thinking. Have we met before? That question was probably going through her head before she shook her head.


“No, can’t say I have.” she says smiling still.


Somehow this was refreshing.


Don’t get me wrong! I love my adoring fans, but this was a nice change of pace as it seems she didn’t know who I was.


“I’m Kwon Jiyong. You can just call me Jiyong.” I say with a smile.


“Call me, ________.” she says bowing to me. I bowed back showing her respect, “So, are you still going to be a wallflower or are you going to come out and have fun.”


“We aren’t going to dance are we?” I ask bluntly. I don’t mind ballroom dancing, but it was kind of boring. Not my cup of tea.


“Only if you want to.” she says as she grabs my hand dragging me with her outside to the courtyard. We were surrounded by beautiful roses and a fountain in the center.


“Wow.’’ was all I could say.


“Yeah, I like this place. It’s very comforting. It’s too stuffy in the high class stuff most of the time.” ______ says.

“So, how come you never heard of me?” I ask. I was just curious on how she’s never heard of G-Dragon.


“Well, I’m not from Korea. I’ve been practicing Korean all my life. I’m actually half Vietnamese and half Filipino.”


“Oh, I see.” I guess that would make sense. We don’t tour much in Vietnam or the Philippines.


“You don’t seem like a stuffy high class person though,” she says interuppting my thoughts, “So, what brings you here?”


“Well, my friends dragged me here.”


“Mine too. My best friend is crazy, but then again she’s the one who arranged this whole thing.”


“Your best friend is the birthday girl?” I ask.


“Yeah. Besides her being a little crazy at times, she’s a really good person.” ________ says as she starts playing with the water in the fountain, “Here’s your water to play with.”


I smirk as I stepped closer to the fountain. Looking in at our reflections, it made it seem like we were together. Without a second thought, I splashed her.


“H-hey!” she says. She glares at me at first, but then that glare softens into a playful look. She splashes water onto me.


We then got into a splash war in the fountain acting like children. We both ended up laughing our butts off.


Youngbae then stepped out.


“Hey, Jiyong, we’ll be staying at the hotel tonight. I asked for clean clothes to give you, and I can tell you’re going to need them.” he says with a smirk. I glare at him to go away, “I’ll leave you two alone.”


“Who was that?” she asks.


“My friend Dong Youngbae. He’s pretty cool, but right now he’s on my nerves.”


I brush my now wet hair out of my face.


“Well, looks like I’m staying here.” I say.


“I am too!” she says really happily, “I guess we’ll get to see each other in the morning then.”


“Y-yeah, I guess so.” I say. She then reaches into my coat pocket to grab my phone. With that it seemed she entered in her number.


“You should text me sometime.” ______ says as she pulled out her phone. I typed in mine, “I need to get some sleep. I have stuff to do tomorrow.”


“Yeah...same here.”


~oO:Oo~


I tossed and turned in my bed. I couldn’t go to sleep at all. Many questions were running through my mind about this girl. I wanted to know everything about her. I’ve never felt this way about anyone, but one question in particular stuck fresh in my mind.


Maybe she has a boyfriend?


No, she wouldn’t be flirting with me if she was.


.

.

.

Then again she could be nothing more than a big flirt. I sigh as I smothered myself with a pillow.I ended up grabbing my phone. At that moment, it buzzed saying I had a text message.


It was from her....from _______.


Who do you love?


What? That’s a weird question. I couldn’t help, but think the same thing though. I got up out of my bed as I tried to think of a clever come back to the question. So far, I had nothing. I groaned. It must have been minutes , cause the next thing I knew someone was knocking at my door.


I walked over to look through the peep hole to see it was _______. Instead of wearing the beautiful dress and make up, she had no make up on her face, her hair was put up into a messy bun, and she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.


I opened the door and she smiled at me.


“Jiyong, hi.” she says, shifting uncomfortably. Was it the question that was bothering her?


“Hey,” I say. Her eyes trail up and down my body; she was turning a very bright red from that too. I then realized I had nothing on but boxers.


“Ah!”


I then rushed over to put on some sweatpants.


“May I come in?” she asks. Her tiny voice projecting to the other end of the room.


“Yeah, yeah.” I say as I finished putting on my pants, “So what’s up?”


“It’s exactly as I asked.” she simply says.


“What?”


“Who do you love?” she asks. Oh that question. I didn’t want to answer her, cause truthfully I didn’t love anyone but her. I know it’s weird to say, but I have a weird attaraction towards her. I just hope she doesn’t have a boyfriend.


“I’ll answer that as soon as you answer something for me.” I say.


“Shoot.”


“Do you have a boyfriend?”


She was silent.


“What?”


“I said do you have a boyfriend?”


She decided it was time for laughing. She was laughing so hard she ended up sliding down from the bed she was sitting on and went down to the ground.


“No, no. I would like one, but I don’t have one.”


I found that hard to believe, but took her word for it.


“So, now answer my question.” she says. I nodded.


“Well, I wouldn’t call it love,but-” I trailed off mumbling the rest off.


“What...what was that?” ______ asks.


“I said....” I ended up mumbling the rest out again.


“I can’t quite hear you~” she says pressing a hand to her ear pretending she had a hard time hearing.


“I said I didn’t have anyone to love, but I feel  very attracted to you.” I blurted out. My face grew pale as she just stared at me.


With her normal composure, she turned her face back into a soft expression.


“That’s good.” She says, “I feel the same way.”


“What?”


“Well, I feel like I’ve known you before. I don’t know from where,but I think we met before. I feel very attracted to you.” she says smiling. It wasn’t her usual cheerful smile, but an actual smile of happiness. I felt the same thing.


Our faces inched closer and closer.


Finally our lips met. I grabbed the back of her head and slid my other hand around her waist, deepening the kiss.


She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer.


We finally broke off the kiss and stared into each other’s eyes.


“I’m glad I’ve met you Jiyong.” she says softly as she places a kiss on my cheek.


“ I am too...”


I then pulled her into another kiss. Never wanting this moment to end.