The Catch

Luhan : My Superhero
A U T H O  R ' S  N O T E :
So guys, this is again my first oneshot :) 

So I hope you guys... liked it? ^o^

I was actually thinking of making this a full story chapter

not just a oneshot?

What do you guys think?

Comment down below!

I could edit the settings of the story If i want to :3

-littemisskpop12

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You had been suffering from a horrible headache the whole day, and by the last hour, you fainted from the unbearable pain. As you fell, you felt a pair of arms wrapping around you protectively, preventing you from falling and a cute handsome face appeared in front of you, begging you to stay awake.

A few minutes later you woke up feeling dizzy and tired, not knowing what had happened and looked around searching for that cute yet handsome face that had saved you from kissing the floor. And then suddenly you found him, sitting in front of the bed with a worried expression on his face.

When he saw you hand finally awaken, he stood up and walked towards you and then stretched his hand to caress your cheek. He looked at your face up and down and sighed. "Are you okay (y/n)?" You froze in shock as you realized he was looking at you with care and most of all, he knew your name even though you had never talked with him. "I-uh...i am fine, just a little bit dizzy..." You smiled at him, "thank you by the way..." He pulled his hand back and looked at you questioningly, "why?" You laughed a little bit. "Well, because you stopped me from falling..." He smiled and sat besides you making a superman pose. "You have nothing to thank me for, i love saving cute girls..." 

When you heard him call you cute, you blushed tomato red and looked away, He the guy that had a lot of girls drooling over him, tought YOU where cute? You smiled and stuttered "r-really? Well, i bet girls are fine with it.." He suddenly got all serious and shruged "i never notice... i want a girl that likes me for who i am, not for how i look..." You closed your eyes and nodded trying to relax your breathing, but then you felt his lips against your ear.

You heart beat incresed as well as your breathing, but on the outside you pretended to be calm as he held your hand. "(Y/n) you were the only one that never looked at me just because i was cute or handsome" he smiled a little and continued, "....you even ingnored me, and thanks to that i realized i wanted someone like you, honest, sweet, funny... And beautiful..." You blushed even harder as you heard what he had said... Did he just called you beautiful? Did he? "T-thank you..." You froze as you realized you didn't knew his name, "sorry....i don't really know your name..." He smiled and shaked you hand i am Lu Han...." He smirked and poked your cheek. " Aaaaaaand i would love to take you out on a date...would you go out with me (y/n)?" You widened your eyes in shock and whispered your answer, "y-yes..."

At your answer, he gave a small jump of joy and bent down to kiss your cheek before whispering in your ear. "My number is already in your phone, and yours on mine, i will call you tomorrow then princess, take care please..." And with one last peck on the cheek, he walked out of the room, leaving you there, with your heart beating fast and with the question, of where he would he take you to...

(end)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N O T I C E :

Liked this story?

Gimme an upvote and I'd hug you babe :*

also, check my other stories:

"Loving in Two Languages"

&

"Last Couple Standing ★"

COMMENT | RATE | SUBSCRIBE