OO1 Part 1

Chocolate Marshmallow Kisses

I woke up in my dorm, which was shared with Eunji's. It was still 5'o'clock and I could hear Eunji's snores from below. How lucky I was to choose a bed up here... I drifted back to sleep, and dreamed about aliens chasing chocolate. Maybe that Mars chocolate bar really did gave an effect, huh?

When it was 6:10, Eunji climbed up the ladder to my bed and screamed in my ear "Ya! It's sports day!" and I screamed back as a reply. She really loves to do that! And I think I shoud've gone deaf.

"Eunji-ya... Where's the bathroom?" I asked lazily.

Of course I knew where was the bathroom but I usually forget where after my sleep. Eunji groaned and led me to the bathroom, which was at the end of the corridor.

"Gomupta... Now make sure the aliens don't get the chocolate... Wait, what?" I shook my head.

Eunji giggled a bit and head back to grab her towel. Aigoo! I hate sleeping! I said that in my thoughts. I blinked and grabbed the toothpaste and began applying to my nose... OH MY GAWD! It burns! I quickly washed it with water and did it the right way.

After bathing, I went to Eunji, who just finished changing her clothes to their usual pink girl's sports uniform. When I was ready, Ji Eun came with the rest of the 'Secret' girls. She looked at my uniform and chuckled.

"Are you serious? You'll walk backwards wearing that!" she teased while she pointed at my perfectly worn shirt.

But that's what I thougt, perfectly worn shirt. I confidently cleared my throat and put my chin up while closing my eyes, hoping for the best. I exhaled and smiled with coll raised eyebrows.

"Are you sure that you're seeing well? Because I think my shirt is just fine-" And I looked at my shirt to prove her wrong.

Where was the logo of our school? I swore the first time I saw this shirt , it had the school's logo in front of it. Then, I knew it. I rolled my eyes. I looked back and sure, there was the school logo. I buried my face in my hands and quickly changed.

As I walked, I over heard them whispering loudly as if trying to annoy me once again.

"She's so stupid. If she went to my sleepover, she'll probably wake up in the middle of the night. What a sleepyhead!" and Ji Eun pouted and laughed. LAUGHED and LAUGHED!!!

I ran out, leaving Eun Ji gasping at me, awestruck.

I was crying non-stop in the empty field. Suddenly a calming hand rested on my shoulder.

"Gwenchana. What happened?" It was a boy with an unfamiliar voice.

I turned around and saw a new face. "W-Who are you?" I trembled.

He frowned. "I don't know who I am. What I'm doing here and why I'm doing this." he replied.

"Why can't you remember your own name?" I stood up and swung my bag over my shoulder and left him on the field, dew wetting his shoes. He wasn't wearing a sports shirt.

"Stop!" I ignored his cries for help.

I don't want anyone to coax me, because that would be embarassing and childish. I don't know and like him anyways so there's no need to careHey! It's me and sorry for this super-short lame chapter. I promise to make OO1 Part 2 better!

-McDonalds Burgers Are Yummy