Off the Chain

Off the Chain

A thousand church bells ringing,
I could hear the angels singing
When you call my name,
Your love is off the chain.

 

Siwon just sighed as he stared at his best friend's photo. He keeps on having those sweet, beautiful dreams with him, but the problem is that he's too afraid to say the truth since he's scared that Kyuhyun might just slip away.

He then decided to go to his brother's house, just in case to help him solve this hard and difficult case. He slipped on his black thick jacket, and zip it up fast so he could rush to his brother's place. It's time for him to tell him the way he feels for his best friend.

 


"So you're telling me that you like Kyuhyun," his straighforward brother asked him. Siwon nodded slowly as he held a mug of hot coffee. "Might as well tell him the truth, kiddo," his brother answered as he understood his dongsaeng's answer. The younger man frowned, "How Zhou Mi-gege?"

His brother, who is named Zhou Mi, also felt the same when he had to confess to his current boyfriend, Henry Lau. Butterflies in his stomach paved way as he held up a bouquet of roses for the Chinese-Canadian and told him what he really feel. After the heart-felt confession, everything went back to normal, except for the fact that Henry answered Zhou Mi already.

"Simple: Make something that could make him answer you. It's just like popping the question, Siwon. Do something special equals a positive answer," Zhou Mi explained as he added a teaspoon of white sugar in his coffee. Siwon pounded on his brother's question, just like popping the question. How could he do something so perfect without using his brother's help, since he might go insane because he needs to be everything perfect?

 

Just when,
When I least expect it.
You make it feel so epic,
Like nothing I've felt before.

 

Perfection -- this is what Kyuhyun thinks of Siwon. When he thinks of him, everything would just follow: the first day they met, to the sparks of every moment they have. It's something he liked doing, something that makes him crave for more. But there is this little thing that can affect his whole life.

Drifting away.

How could he do that? He's 99.9% sure Siwon's in love with him, but he wanted him to pop the question. He wants him to be the one who would say forever. How could he wait for something so long, if he can't even say it first.

He then decided to talk to his step-brother, who happens to be here in Seoul for a while since his lover will finish college. Everything might be off the chain, but it's what he need.

 

"Ask him," his step-brother said it straight. "How?" Kyuhyun asked as he sat down on the sofa. His step-brother shifted his position, "Tell him how you really feel."

Kyuhyun frowned, "I'm on the verge to leave him now, Heechul-hyung." His step-brother, named Heechul, blinked. He never thought his step-brother would easily give up. He knows his dongsaeng would never give up after a lost in Starcraft, but facing this challenge is a hard more harder.

"You know Kyu, you're like me back then," Heechul started after he placed his phone on the table. "You mean you wanted to leave Hankyung-hyung after 2 years of waiting?" the younger asked. The older nodded as he stood up and walked near one of the picture frames containina picture of his current lover and him.

"I wanted to say it first, but there's always this thing that would block me. It's something unusual. I wanted to be the man, but instead I easily gave up and lost hope. But after a while, when Hankyung felt the pain I'm enduring for the next 2 weeks, he asked me if we could be together. It's nothing really, but the problem is that I had a hard time to answer him since everything faded away. I'm telling you Kyuhyun, speak up or forever keep your peace," Heechul told him as a tear fell from his eye.

Kyuhyun looked down, he never heard his step-brother saying this to him. It's something unsual, but it could help him. He just nodded, and gave himself time to think.

To let him go, or to stay and wait.

 

I'm not the type who gets crazy for someone,
Odds of me tripping on it next to nothing.
Guarded my heart like a diamond ring,
But love, your love changes everything.

 

Siwon is sure that he will do this. He prepared everything tonight: the chandeliers, the candles, and the roses. He prayed that everything might go well. If this become successful, then everything might change in a blink of an eye.

"Hyung?" Kyuhyun called out as he stepped inside the grand dining room. Even though it's small, it seems to be fancy. Siwon turned around and smiled at him, "Hey. Why don't you take a seat for a while." The younger smiled and sat on the left side of the table. He fixed his coat and tie before Siwon could sit down.

This is it, Siwon thought as he closed his eyes and count to ten.

One

"Kyuhyun..." he started as he saw the younger's eyes tearing up.

Two

"Siwon, I have something to tell you..." Kyuhyun cutted him off as Siwon started.

Three

Siwon frowned, "Look, Kyuhyun, I..."

Four

"Siwon, just say it. Or else I might cut you off," Kyuhyun told him as he's almost at the verge of his tears.

Five

Siwon nodded, and stood up to his side. He held his hand tightly and composed himself.

Six

It's almost time for Kyuhyun to let go, but every sensation inside of him made him stay beside Siwon's side.

Seven

"Kyuhyun, I know I just said this today..." Siwon started as he looked down.

Eight

Kyuhyun let a tear down, "Why don't we just say it together?"

Nine

"Okay," Siwon said. Both of them closed their eyes, and tightened each other's grip.

Ten

"I love you."

 

Siwon smiled as he realized Kyuhyun also love him. He's also in the verge of his tears, and hugged him tight. "Happy Valentines' day, Kyu," the older greeted him as he realized he confessed to the younger at 12 midnight.

Kyuhyun wiped his tears and kissed his thin lips. "I love you Siwon. I'm glad we both confessed to each other," he said as he wrapped his long arms around the older.

"Just for the record, Kyu. Your love is off the chain," Siwon concluded as he carried Kyuhyun to his room.


The perks of being uninspired. LOL. I just want to be in the Valentines' spirit. So yeah. Happy Valentines' day, ELFs!

Your biases love you so much :)

♥ Jeanne