Take Care of My Youngjae.

Say No

 

 

“Hey Daehyun?”

“Oh hey Jongup, what’s up?”

“I heard you and Youngjae broke up.” Daehyun felt a sharp pain in his heart.

“Umm... Yeah... Why?” Daehyun tried to hide his despair as the younger continued to talk.

“Can I date him?” Daehyun felt time freeze everything was blurry for him.The world seemed go into slo-mo as he had to struggle to keep his balance. He heard Jongup calling his name.

“Are you okay Dae?” Daehyun nodded.

“I’m okay. Sure you can ask out Youngjae! You guys would be a really cute couple! Go ahead” Daehyun added extra enthusiasm into his voice as he encouraged Jongup to ask out Youngjae.

“Thank you!! I promise I will cherish him in your place!” Daehyun smiled and hurried Jongup along to go find Youngjae.

What have I done…? Daehyun sat on the ground and looked up at the sky. He felt tears b in his eyes. Quickly he blinked them away and stood up. He walked around the campus thinking about his memories with Youngjae.

-flashback-

Youngjae turned and made a pouty face.

“Am I cute Hyunnie?” Daehyun laughed at Youngjae’s silly kitten ears mixed with his cute pouting face.

“Yes JaeJae you are adorable!” Youngjae pouted more.

“Then why are you laughing?” Daehyun hugged Youngjae and proceeded to whisper into his ear.

“Because you are too cute for me to handle, my kitty.” Youngjae blushed as he pulled away from Daehyun who was smiling at Youngjae. He grabbed his youngers hand and tightened his grip. He giggled at Youngjae's shocked face as he procedded into a cafe that had been right down the street from them.

“What are we doing here?” Daehyun brought his finger up to his lips signaling for Youngjae to be quiet. Youngjae stopped talking and looked around. The café had a very simple, yet beautiful setting but Youngjae couldn’t help but notice how dead it was. Suddenly a magnificent sound of the violin filled the air. Youngjae looked back to where Daehyun was sitting to see that he had disappeared. While his eyes darted around trying to see where Daehyun had went he heard a familiar tune coming from the speakers of the cafe. Daehyun came out from behind the counter and started to sing. It was 4Men’s ‘Baby Baby’. Youngjae could feel the tears falling out of his eyes uncontrollably. When Daehyun had finished singing he leaned down to Youngjae and kissed him on the cheek.

“Happy 1 year anniversary, Yoo Youngjae. I love you so much.” Youngjae smiled at Daehyun, love filling his eyes.

“I love you too, Jung Daehyun.”

 

-Flashback end-

 

Daehyun couldn’t hold back his tears anymore. He put his head down as they continued to fall. In the distance he could hear Youngjae’s voice.

“I don’t know Jonguppie. We just broke up and I don’t know if I’m ready yet.” Daehyun hid behind some bushes as he continued to eavesdrop on the conversation.

“Please JaeJae” Daehyun felt anger towards his friend boiling in his veins. He knows that was my nickname for Youngjae.

“Well..." Youngjae hesitated. "I guess dating someone else won’t hurt. Sure Jonguppie, I’ll go out with you” Daehyun stood up, and revealed his hiding place. He walked past the two of them.

“Congratulations” He mumbled with his head down in an attempt to hide the tears. Youngjae reached out to pull him back but Jongup grabbed Youngjae’s hand.

“Just leave him. He will be okay.” Youngjae watched Daehyun as he walked in the direction of his home. Daehyun…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHY DIDN’T I TELL JONGUP NO. YOUNGJAE SHOULD HAVE SAID NO. WHY AM I SO STUPID?”

Daehyun grabbed his pillow and tossed it at a wall. That was just the beginning. He continued to throw things around his room. His anger was too much for him to contain. Next thing he knew his precious iPad was laying on the floor with the screen completly shattered. He heard his roommate calling for him from the other room.

“hyung?? Are you okay?” Daehyun collapsed onto the floor and began sobbing. Zelo opened the door and walked into the room.

“Hyung… if you loved Youngjae this much, then why did you break up with him?”

“I don’t know Zelo… I really don’t know..” 

"Then why don't you go apologize?"

"Because..." Daehyun triled off, not wanting to talk about situation. 

"Beacause why?" 

"BECAUSE HES DATING SOMEONE ELSE!" Daehyun yelled. Zelo sighed.

"Jonguppie hyung, right?" Daehyun's eyes widdened at Zelo.

"How did you..."

"He told me he was going to ask out Youngjae when you guys broke up. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

Daehyun could feel his anger towards Jongup growing.

"Well if that bastard was so dedicated to date MY Youngjae then tell him to get this over here so I tell him what he needs to do to keep my baby happy."

"Okay let me give him a call." 

Later...

"Hey Daehyunnie."

"Sit."

"Wha-"

"SIT!" Daehyun ordered. Jongup sat down and looked at Daehyun.

"So... there are a few things to need to know if you want to date Youngjae." Daehyun pulled out Zelo's iPad, since he had broken his, and began writing.

"First of all... He can't drink a lot so don't force him to drink more when he said he's had enough. Second.." Daehyun continued typing away on the iPad. "He doesn't like smoke, so don't you dare smoke when you are with him EVER! and that brings me to number 3. He hates being alone so always be with him." Jongup looked at Daehyun, who was frantically making sure he did not forget on little detail. "Finally, never EVER forget his birthday or your anniversary. Also he loves surprises."

"Okay, thanks for the tips!" Jongup smiled and stood up. Daehyun glared at Jongup as he walked to the front door.

"Bye Daehyunnie! BYE ZELO!" Closing the door behind him, Jongup left.

Why am I doing this? Why on earth...

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Laying on his back, Daehyun just couldn't seem to fall asleep. He lay for what seemed like hours thinking of Youngjae and regretting everything he had done. He reached for his phone. Sliding his finger across the screen he looked at the photos it contained. He stopped at a picture he and Youngjae had taken a month or so after they had started dating. Both of them were blonde, and smiling at the camera. Daehyun's vision blurred over as he stared at the picture. He lay in silence as he could feel his whole world beginning to spin. Nothing was going as he had planned. He had not told anyone this, but he and Youngjae argued a lot and could almost never agree. One would suggest going out but the other would refused and want to stay in. I guess you could stay it was somewhat of a love-hate relationship.

"Hyung...?" Daehyun shot up as the voice of Zelo disturbed his train of thoughts. Wiping his tears he the light to reveal Zelo in his cherry tomato colored pajamas hugging a stuffed animal, trembling slightly.

"are you okay?" Daehyun rose off of his bed and walked oer to Zelo, pulling the younger into a comforting embrace.

 "I had a nightmare... Can I sleep in here tonight?" Daehyun smiled at his roommate.

"Of course." Zelo happily made his way over to the bed and crawled under the blankets. Daehyun reached for the lamps switch. With a click, the room was immersed by darkness. Climbing onto the bed, Daehyun pulled the blankets over himsef, joining Zelo. His eyes fluttered shut as he tried to fall asleep.

"Hey hyung?"

"Yeah?" Daehyun replied with his eyes stll closed.

"Want to talk about what going on with you and Youngjae?" Sighing deeply, Daehyun opened his eyes.

"Well, i'm really not sure. We broke up because we used to fight a lot. I didn't say anything since I didn't think much of it but I thought it was getting a little out of hand as of late..." Daehyun paused for a few seconds before continuing. "Jongup came up to me this morning and asked he if he could ask out Youngjae. I said yes and encouraged him with a fake smile when inside, everything he was saying tore me apart inside, little by little. I thought nothing was let of our relationship, but thinking about Youngjae made me realize that i'm still loving him. I told Jongup how to care for Youngjae! I'm not even sure why I had told him all this! Zelo, I think i've made a stupid mistake. All I wanted was for him to say he couldn't because his heart was still waiting for me. Something like that. But I guess it's too late now."

"Maybe not" Daehyun shot up and turned his head in the direction of the door. Standing there, was the one and only Yoo Youngjae holding a cheesecake that said "I'm Sorry".

"I know we aren't perfect, but we are meant to be. Will you forgive me Daehyun?"

"But... What about Jongup?"

"It was all a setup, just to see if you really did love me."

Daehyun was flabbergasted. Youngjae had just told him he still loved him. That they were meant to be. Youngjae had shown Daehyun that he still cherished him. Looking up, he jumped off the bed and landed with a thump on the floor. Youngjae laughed slighty at the older boy, who was now sitting on the floor in pain. He placed the cheesecake on the vanity and walked over to Daehyun. He sat down beside him and pulled him into a hug.

"I take that as a yes." Youngjae looked into Daehyun's eyes. Daehyun could see the love they possesed. Smiling, Daehyun leaned closer and sofly kissed Youngjae's lips. Daehyun finally had everything he wanted. His baby, his love, his life. Cheesecake. And on the plus side, it was made by his one and only soulmate, Yoo Youngjae. 

 

 

A/N: THANKS FOR READING! I know this was supposed to be based on B2ST's Say No but I got a bit off topic >_< but YAY DAEJAE ARE BACK TOGETHER! I'm sorry if this . I just can't write about DaeJae breaking up because HARDCORE DAEJAE SHIPPER. My twitter user is even @DaeJaeSaranghae xD But yeah I hope you liked it? ._.