Chapter 2 Part 1

The Innocent Girl

While I was doing the dishes I could feel the baby kicking.I was shocked and stop was I was doing and instanly touch my stomache.I felt happy yet sad.Happy because I'm going to be a mother & sa bcause I'm to young."What should about you?" I though to myself.I contiune to do the dishes.

Soon I finish I drag myself upstairs and just lay on my bed until fall asleep.

*BEEP BEPP*

It was already morning and I look at the watch is 7:30 am."Shut up!" then I threw a pillow.But the pillow didn't hit the watch but hit Chorong."Yah! Atleast watch where you trowing that!Nevermind c'mon we have to meet the doctor!" Chorong shake me like crazy."Go distrub someone else" I scream,Chorong had no choice but to push me!"Now that your up go get ready" she said while giggling.

After I finish gshowering and all that stuff I change into this.

As I walk down the stairs I coule smell the sweetness.Chorong who was holding two plates motion her hand to come and sit.We ate in silence again.Since I can't take it anymore I start to talk to her "Unnie,do we really have to meet the doctor?"Chorong look at me "Ofcourse.We need to know how you got bang!".I started to giggle when I heard she said "bang".Chorong notice it and stop eating "What's so funny?" she said "It's just you said bang...which sounds to funny!" I couldn't take it anymore.I burst put laughing.Chorong just glare at me and contuine to eat.

Since everybody know how bad of a driver Chorong is (-.-) we decided to take the bus instead.I look at the window and saw student going to school "It's not fair! I want to go to school to!" I pouted.Chorong notice and she just sigh.10 minutes journe and we finally stop at the hospital.

In the hospital Chorong ask me to stay here.There I stood awkwardly don't know what to do or look at when my phone suddenly played Big Bang "Blue"It gave me shokc & I look at the text.

To:Hyowon

From:Eunji

Yah,where are you?

To:Eunji

From:Hyowon

Sorry but I'm not feeling well.

To:Hyowon

From:Eunji

Oh,well get better soon! :)

"I hope so" I though to myself still looking at the text.I didn't really know where Chorong is so I just sigh and walk to the counter.As I waited for her there a boy suddenly push me."Ouch" I glare at that boy.The bo look at me back "What? Problem" he said "Atleast say you're sorry.Wait you're Myungsoo.Why are you here?" giving him the confused look."What Ii can't be in a hospital?" he smirked then walk away.I was getting tired when Chorong suddenly run towards me giving me a mini heart attack."C'mon let's go meet the doctor"

*At the doctors office*

"So you're here to know how she got pregnant?" the doctor look at both of us."Ne" we both spoke at the same time.The doctor sigh "Well,I've never done this before but since your sister is to young I'll help." she smiled.Chorong & me give a little bowed to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I'll show part 2 myb tomorrow I have no idea anymore! xD