❛ the nymph and the magician ❜

❝ A drop of tear. ❞

 

( the nymph and the magician )

 

 

 

 

 

❛ Oh baby,just you can take me day by day.❜

 

Once upon a time,there lived a magician who lived in the dark forest, in the highest mountain. He lived alone for a long time and people believed that he had gone for good since he didn't went down to the village for year. Some of them said that he was lost in the woods;some said that he was old and died just like that but some believes that he was into black magic and still there by himself.

No one really knows what happened to the magician after his beloved wife died long time ago;the last time that he ever met people from the village. She was killed by some beast in the forest while he was busy with his work in his castle's crypt. It was shocked, the young woman was from the village;her father was a baker and she was just an ordinary villager until the day she met him.

The magician,the lonely wizard of the dark forest he was. The secret guy who comes to village every two months with black velvet coat. He felt like the world stop moving when he first saw her,the girl who captured his heart with her smile. She was the most beautiful girl on Earth for the magician.

And she'll be the only one...

 

Minhyuk never left his castle after the incident,even though it looked like Park Jiyeon was killed by wild beast in the forest but he was sure someone intended to kill her. Someone murdered her,someone from the village. He knew it with his sense,that's why he never contacted the world again. He abandoned himself from people,letting his heart grew darker and darker day by day. The feelings were all gone from his heart and he felt himself getting colder and colder as time passed. And now,he is living for the only reason; he wants eternal life...

He used to say that without Jiyeon his life means nothing but now he is living for his revenge, he hates the human being,he looks down on them,he looks down on any living on Earth,so weak,so poor. The lifes that don't last long; they all are unworthy unlike him,the powerful magician. He became greedy,he didn't know how but now he need to complete his desire. He wants 'eternal life' and he would do anything for his desire.

Lee Minhyuk knows everything,he had it all,all the magic and cursed. He is the most powerful magician in his thought,nothing could beat him and no one would break down his protection. No one would break through the wall to his heart like Jiyeon did,he was sure. He knows what he needed for the potion,no matter how much it cost,Minhyuk would do anything to get it all,even to kill hundreds of life.

the potion need souls

That's the reason Lee Minhyuk started to attack innocent girls from village. Those poor s whose soul worth more than tear of angels. For the potion,he needed 13 souls,he didn't give a second thought to kill 13 innocent s. That's why he said he is heartless. He had no feelings when those girl begging him not to kill her,he even enjoyed the screams and the blood that dripped down from the cut throat.

May be he is a devil; his heart has nothing better than a beast. He knew that but he didn't bother to fix it. His heart was broken,he got no feelings. That's how he killed another hundred babies and took their heart for the potion. Human baby's heart is pure, it wasn't ruin my dirty sin, that's why an eternal life cost hundred of them.

He crossed another line of the ingredients, ninety nine eyes of giants,sixty six wings of angels,he scanned those complete lines that were crossed out from the list. There were not much left,after 5 years of searching,his desire would be complete shortly. The magician smiled at his masterpiece,the potion was in the pot,its sweet smell made Minhyuk felt the success and grew his wants inside of his cruel heart.

 

 

She was weak and tired. She was dying for sure and Maehwa,herself didn't know how long would she survive. In facts,a nymph won't live long after her tree died. Her soul was tied with the tree and her duty was to protect the tree,that's why NYMPHS were born in the first place. A nymph that failed protect her own tree would deserve death as their punishment. That's what her mother told her when she was young.

Maehwa is a nymph of plum tree. She and her tree aren't the most beautiful nor the biggest tree in this big forest. She is just an ordinary tree,small,weak and shy. She is nothing comparing to those beauties like PEACHES,Maple or Sakura. She isn't nice and friendly like Apples or Oranges, she is just a simple Plum tree,nothing so special about her and she knows that no one would recognize or even realized that she was there from the first place,but Maehwa never regrets being there,in the corner of the forest- in the place that could be called as backyard of the mysterious dark castle of Minhyuk the magician.

Nymphs are immortal,unless they fail to do their duty. Maehwa is a young nymph,she thought she was around 50 years old so her tree wasn't big but she lives long enough before Minhyuk was born. He was born human,mortal, that's why he grew up so fast. Maehwa likes to look at him from afar,she remembers when he was born,his parents who were the count and countess of the land. They died a few years later when Minhyuk became a little boy. She remembers when he discovered those magic books in the house and decided to become a magician. She still remembers when the boy running around the castle trying to change a frog into a puppy.

It's hurt to see him growing up day by day. The boy grew up into a man,he used to have happy life of his own. He is different from the others which made the villager misunderstood him. Maehwa knows him all along,knows him too well but she never has the courage to speak a word to him,or if she did,a nymph doesn't has the right to talk with human. He didn't even know that she existed.

She was a bit sad when she first saw Jiyeon. She was beautiful,just like those PEACH nymphs,she has beautiful face and perfect body. She is nice and polite and on top of all,she was a human. Maehwa jealous of her that she could be with Minhyuk,talk,smile and do so many things together. She imagined how life would be if she wasn't a nymph but she could do nothing... She is immortal and she could fixed that,she would watch him like this until he died and the castel would be abandoned,she knows it.

Jiyeon left,she wasn't sure if the girl got lost in the forest or she got back into the village or even if she died? Maehwa couldn't walk to the front since her tree was in the back so the only thing she saw was Minhyuk who went over depressed. He didn't talk and his eyes were completely change. The girl wanted to comfort him with her two hands and gives him some plums to cheer him up,but that's out of the frame,she couldn't break the rules since she is a nymph.

The girl didn't know what happen after that,the boy never walked to the backyard again. He was always busy in the crypt where was too far for her to spying on him. She sometimes saw his expression when he was in the library where she could get a little view from her tree. He was miserable,poor Minhyuk looked so tired and sad- even he didn't cried out but she could tell just from his eyes.

And last night,she was woken up by the burning fire. The tree got burnt and it felt like her skin was burning. Cowardly,she ran out from the tree- trying to find a way to stop the fire. She tried to use her magic but failed. Blame her weak magic,she could do nothing and ended up fainted a metre away from her tree.That was the last thing she remembered before everything went dark.

 

"Wake up! Wake up! Hello,are you still alive?" 

 

 

 

      author's corner.   

hello. it's eun  :D I try to write fantasy again,

seems like fantasy is not my thing lol.

well I took a while to complete the chapter ._.

I've been planning to write this for years and yeah,

at last I finally decided to write this..

please comment and subscribe if someone is reading ;_;