RIRIN CHAPTER TWO!!!

Unwanted Company, Unknown Personality, Untold Feelings

 

 

MY SISTER VYLETTE TOLD ME THIS STORY WAS CUT TOO SHORT AND SHE DEMANDED FOR A SEQUEL

SO....

A SEQUEL I SHALL WRITE!!

 

PUHAHAHA... I AM STILL TYPING IT IN MY PC, SOOO WAIT FOR IT NEH!! KKKKKK PYONG!!

 

***********************

NO REALLY HERE IT IS NOW..KKKK...MIANHE, YES I AM TROLL!! BLAME IT TO YG APPA!!

 

READ AWAY MY CVILIAN BABIES!!

 

***********************

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri and Chaerin were staring at each other lovingly after they’ve confessed their kept feelings to each other.

 

Seungri leaned forward to have a taste of Chaerin’s lips again, but the doorbell rang.

 

“AISH!! PERFECT MOMENT KILLER!!” Seungri said, a bit frustrated.

 

Chaerin giggled but then she said, “I think that’s room service.”

 

Seungri’s mouth formed an “O” after realizing that they have not eaten anything since they arrived in Singapore.

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot. YOUR FAULT!” he said then he pecked her lips softly and helped her up, since they were still in the position they were last in after falling from the bed.

 

Seungri opened the door and let the room service guy place the plates of food on the table they have in the room, then Seungri paid for the food and they both thanked the room service guy.

 

“Chaerin, would you consider this as our first date?” Seungri asked cheekily.

 

Chaerin chuckled and said, “Yes Ri, this is our first date.” They ate quietly while glancing at each other and smiling ever so often.

 

After eating, Chaerin cleaned the table and placed the dirty dishes on the plated then Seungri carried the tray and placed it on top of the table near the door, so when room service comes it will be easy for them.

 

Chaerin went to the balcony and took in the cool breeze and savored the view.  She smiled as a pair of arms s around her waist and she felt a very loving kiss on her hair.  She leaned back and Seungri hugged her even tighter, and then placed his chin on her shoulders.

 

“Chae, babe…” he said.

 

“So I’m “A Babe” now, no longer “A Cat” huh...” she said teasingly as she remembers what Seungri used to call her.

 

“Yes you’re my babe, but you will always be my CAT when it comes to something else, if… you know what I mean…” Seungri said then he kissed Chaerin’s shoulder then nuzzled her neck.

 

Chaerin pulled out of Seungri’s embrace and pushed him a little, “Ya, don’t you think you’re too fast? I just became your girlfriend 30 minutes ago!”

 

“Aigoo, I was just teasing babe.” Seungri explained while trying to pull Chaerin back in to his arms.

 

Chaerin placed her arms around Seungri’s neck and looked into his eyes then he did the same. “I know I just became your girlfriend after we shared one kiss, but that does not mean--”

 

Chaerin was cut off when Seungri placed his forehead on her forehead and said, “Lee Chaerin, I’m sorry if I made you think differently with what I did earlier. Sorry for joking like that when I just became your boyfriend, it won’t happen again and I will wait patiently.” Then he cupped Chaerin’s face wanting to see her reaction and waited for her to speak.

 

“Thank you Ri…” was all that came out of .

 

Seungri mouthed the words “I Love You” while looking into her eyes.

 

Chaerin wanted to melt right at the spot where she is standing, but she stopped herself from doing so.

 

- - - -

 

*DING DONG, DING DONG*

 

“ANOTHER PERFECT MOMENT KILLER!! AISH!!” Seungri is really pissed now, he stormed to the door and opened it while saying, “SERIOUSLY!! YOU’RE RUIN— OH!! JIYONG HYUNG! DARA NOONA!”

 

Chaerin’s eyes grew big when she heard Seungri, “DARA UNNIE? JIYONG OPPA?”

 

Chaerin ran to the door and squeezed herself past Seungri. Seungri then by running his fingers at her back, her eyes grew even bigger after feeling what her boyfriend did and she flinched a little.

 

Dara noticed and she asked “Why are you acting weird?, Jiyong noticed it too. “Yeah, both of you are acting weird.”

 

“WEIRD? WHO? US? HAHAHA!! JIYONG OPPA! HAHA! DARA UNNIE! HAHAHA!!” Chaerin said “DID YOU HEAR WHAT THEY SAID RI? HAHAHA!!”

 

“HEHE, YEAH US? WEIRD? YOU TWO, COME ON!! HEHEHE…” Seungri responded.

 

Dara and Jiyong just stared dumbfounded at their dongsaengs.

 

Seungri pulled Jiyong and Chaerin pulled Dara and both said “COME IN HYUNG/UNNIE!”

 

“What brings the two of you here?” Seungri asked.

 

“Uhm brother.. it’s 7PM aren’t you guys hungry?” Jiyong said.

 

“Oh oppa, we already ate. Mianhe if we were not able to wait for the two of you. You see, Ri fainted earlier because of jetlag, so I told him to get some sleep after he regained consciousness and, and… I told him we should eat right away after he woke up, well I was hungry too so yeah we already had dinner.” Chaerin told the story like a kid.

 

“Y-yeah…” Seungri said while nodding.

 

“WEIRD! YOU TWO ARE WEIRD! W-E-I-R-D!” Dara said, she couldn’t take it anymore. “You never spoke like that in front of us AT ALL Chaerin, we grew up together so I know you from head to toe, inside and out!!”

 

“Yeah same here…uh…with Seungri I mean…” Jiyong said agreeing to what his wife said.

 

The new couple looked at each other and started laughing their asses off.

 

Jiyong cringed, “Jagiya, let leave this two and have dinner.”

 

“Yeah, weird. Just.Weird.” Dara responded.

 

Then Jiyong and Dara left the two still laughing the hell out of their minds.

 

When they both calmed down, “Aaaahhh… my stomach hurts babe.” Chaerin said.

 

“Me too… do you think they noticed?” Seungri asked.

 

“I think they did. We should tell them, but after this trip is done, is that ok babe? She asked

 

“Yeah, let’s savor our bonding this with them.” Seungri said in agreement.

 

 - - - -

 

The four of them had fun; they went to Universal Studios, to different restaurants and went shopping.

 

Even though Jiyong and Dara has a lot of questions in mind with regards to how Seungri and Chaerin acts around each other, especially when they saw Chaerin feeding Seungri in front of them while having dinner and Seungri wiping off Ice Cream from Chaerin’s lips with his thumb, they kept their mouth shut and just enjoyed their stay in Singapore.

 

- - - -

 

It’s time for them to go back to Korea, since their one week vacation is over.

 

Jiyong and Dara are waiting for Seungri and Chaerin at the hotel lobby.

 

Jiyong felt someone tapped his shoulder and when the turned, Dara did the same, then of their eyes grew big at what was happening in front of them and they said “UWAAAHH!!”

 

Standing in front of them are Seungri and Chaerin, HOLDING HANDS WITH THEIR FINGERS LACED TOGETHER.

 

“Annyeong hyung, noona. My girlfriend, Lee Chaerin.” Seungri said he kissed the back of Charin’s hand.

 

“Annyeong oppa, unnie. Ready to go back to Korea?” Chaerin said while smiling sweetly then she looked lovingly at Seungri.