THREE

Guy In Heels

"Good afternoon sir." Myungsoo smiled slightly as he greeted Professor Park. "What do you call me here for?"


Professor Park rised from his seat upon seeing his favourite student. "Oh you are here already. Take a seat."


He made a cup of tea and offered it to Myungsoo who accepted it gratefully.


That bunch of idiots was long gone. They "do not want to deal with a raging myungsoo because a raging myungsoo is not a pretty sight to behold." was their excuse before they fled off.


And left Professor Park alone.


Not that he mind anyway.


He appreciates silence and that group is anything but that.


He shifted in his seat to make himself comfortable, making sure to keep an eye on the student.


"You remember the research we have been working on?"


"The one about human behaviour? Yep, why?"


"We have been progessing really well so far but i feel that something is missing."


"Something is missing?" Myungsoo echoed.


"Yep, and that is the indepth study of the female species. You see both of us are male, so we can't really understand about the opposite gender. This will be a huge hindrance if we want to continue our studies. We can't just focus on the male side and neglect the other can we?"


"Hmm. So what do you think we should do?" Myungsoo pondered.


"I have came up with a plan. You," Professor Park paused dramatically, "will disguise yourself as a girl and enter an all female boarding school"


"Okay i will disguise myself as a girl and enter an all fema_ WAIT WHAT?" myungsoo shrieked, shocked.


"You have heard me the first time."


"But-"


"No buts. I have already helped you to register in Juliette High. All of you have to do is to just go to that school and live for a year. Easy right?" Professor Park clapped, giving off a beaming smile. "I bet it is going to be fun."


Fun. Right.





MYUNGSOO'S POV


I shuddered as i recalled the training session i had with the female teacher a frw days ago. It was absolutely terrifying . I was forced to model for dresses, put on high heels, taught how to put on basic makeup and worse of all, I HAVE TO SHAVE MY LEGS. YES SHAVE MY LEGS PEOPLE. THE PRIDE OF ALL MEN-MY LEG HAIR IS GONE.


NOOOO, I AM NOT A MAN ANYMORE.


GOODBYE MY MANLINESS SELF


A sigh escaped my lips as i glanced up at the sign that read "Juliette High". I stood outside the school, my PINK luggage in tow.


PINK.


I wanted my black luggage bag but Professor Park said a pink one will be more suiting.


Grrrr





"I didn't think he was serious about this." I muttered, as i scratched at the wig i was made to wear. The school uniform i had on was a black one, so i am fine with that. The size was fitting too. Though i have to admit it feels weird to walk around in a skirt. It feels so windy down there you know.


I think this whole idea was ridiculous but what can i do? Professor Park has pulled strings for me to get in and i can't just let down his expectations like that.


Gahh at least my balls are free.


I took a deep breathe and headed for the gate.


"Well, here goes nothing."





"So you are the new girl i am bunking with?" A voice asked.


I has gotten my key and school map from the office and to was directed by a lady to room 512. I had knocked and a girl had opened. The said girl now stood at the door, scuntinising me. She has long wavy hair, big brown eyes which bored into mine. She looked quite pretty, despite the murderous glint evident in her eyes.


"So?" She tapped her foot impatiently.


"Oh yeah. Right. That's me." I snapped to reality.


"Ah okay come in." I followed her into the room.


The room was quite spacious with two beds on each side of the wall. There's a huge wardrobe for us to put our clothes in and shelves for our us to put our books. Huge posters of boybands dotted the rooms and most of the posters are of the same group.


I leaned in to have a closer look.


"Ahh infinite."


The popular boyband that the girls in my school used to gush over. What's so good about them? I am way better looking than the stupid visual called.. L? Seriously who calls himself L? What a joke.


"Oh you like infinite too?" My roommate looked at me, a curious look in her eyes.


"Huh what no! Why will i like them i am not ga-" I stopped.


. It has not been one hour since i stepped into this school and i nearly gave myself away.


Not good myungsoo. Not good.


"Okay?" The girl raised her eyebrow. "Yeah whatever. Look, i have three rules that i need you to adhere to alright, newbie?"


Rules?


"Firstly, do not clog up the bathroom either with your hair, your pubic hair, or your menses or whatever. Clean after yourself ok. I don't want to see anything out of place in the bathroom, got it?"


Okay?


"Secondly, we will take turns to clean up this room. I will sweep the floor every odd week, and you will do the even. I expect you to do your best in keeping this room clean." She sent me a glare.


"Thirdly, do not look into my personal stuff and i won't look into yours. Simple as that."


"Yep okay." I nodded.


"Fourthly-" she continued.


"I thought you only have 3 rules!" I pointed out as she gave me another stare in response.


"And fourthly," she signalled for me to move closer. I leaned in.





"I know your secret."
 




"HAHAHAHA WHY DO YOU LOOK SO TENSE OH MY GOSH I AM JUST JOKING" she exploded into guffaws as she clutched as her tummy.


Oh so she was just joking?


I heaved a sigh of relief.


That was a huge scare lol i was so scared that she had found out about it.


"Hahaha don't tell me you are really hiding some big secret" her eyes twinkled, her face taking a 360 degrees change. She looks more approachable now as a smile lit up her face.


"Sorry that i seemed like such a before." She offered her hand. "I am Jae In, and my previous roommate was a dirty freak so i am pretty uptight about this stuff" she explained.


"Ah hi. I am myung- eh no uh my name is Min Rae. Yep, Min Rae." I laughed awkwardly.


"Okay welcome Min Rae! I hope you like it here in our school." She gave a little cheer.


Her smile was contagious and i soon find myself warming up to her.


"Lessons will start tomorrow at 8am sharp. I think you can wake up at 7am? To shower?"


I gave a little nod.


Ha. 7am? Nah, no thanks. I will wake at 7.50am. I can finish preparing in five minutes.


"And i will give you a tour around school tomorrow alright? It must be tiring to do all the packing and stuff so i will leave you alone to rest. Just call me if you need anything i will be at the room next door." She waved as she left the room.


I lied down on the bed and i snuggled against the blanklet.


Hmm warm.


I let my mind stray to stuff and finally it settled on my roommate.


Ahh, she isn't half bad.


"Argh damn. why is the wig so itchy. It's killing me." I groaned in frustration and i pulled at the wig. I will be stuck with this hella itching wig for another 364 days.


My. life. .





"Hehehe do you think myungsoo figured out that i put some itching powder onto his wig?" Sungyeol snickered.


"I hope so. Then maybe he will manage to beat some sense into you the next time he sees you." Sung gyu deadpanned.


"HYUNG!!!"





A/n: Hi i updated. /proud of self


This is my favourite song at the moment,this song saved my life by simple plan <3 go take a listen hehe i am currently on a simple plan spree hahaha their songs are so damn relatable. ;_; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1__N77CLoEc&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Thank you for subscribing i love you!!