`1

Only You { a collection }

Dear My Family;--

poster credit to seohyunkeroro

icons credit: feel-my-mind,papicons


Heavy panting can be heard in the practice room. Sehun know that he need to take a rest, but he refuse to. He realizes that he's lacking in many aspect. Either it's his timing or his energy, he really need to improve his skills.

"Sehun-ah. Just, please. Take your rest now." His leader pleaded. He stop dancing, staring at Suho's reflection in the mirror. Letting out a heavy sigh, he nodded obidiently. Suho handed him a face towel and a bottle of mineral water, which he gladly accept it. He can feels his leader eyes are darted on him, he raised his eyebrows.

"You know? I think that it's best for you to stay away from this practice room for a while." Suho says, voice full of concern. He eyed his maknae. It's pretty obvious that he's worried for Sehun health. "I'm pretty sure that you're tired too." He stated as a matter of fact, which then he received a slight smile from the younger lad.

Sehun wipes his sweaty face. Swallowing another gulp of mineral water before replying to his leader. "Hyung, I admit that I'm tired. But, I can't seem to just stop myself from practicing. I'm still lacking and I need to improve." He confesses.

Suho shakes his head. "No." He firmly stated. "I want you to go somewhere else but not practice rooms." He pauses.

"Please, just for today. Stay away from any practice rooms." He added before he push Sehun out of the room.

The younger boy sigh inwardly, walking towards anywhere his feet bring him to. He don't know when he ended up to be on the building rooftop garden. "I guess, it's time for me to take a rest." He whisper to himself. He walk towards the railing. Closing his eyes as he breath in the warm evening air.

Sehun's eyes shot open as he feels a gentle palm on the back of his right hand. He turn to his right to meet the most hypnotizing eyes he ever seen in his 20 years of living. He's stunned by her presence, his eyes locked into hers'.

"Joonmyun told me that you stress yourself." She says, breaking the silent between them.

He hold her hand in his. Staring into the space once more. "I think I'm lacking in every aspect. I don't want to bring my group down." He reason out.

"I know how you feel because I've experienced it too. It's not a good thing to push yourself to an extant that you refuse to take a rest. Yes, practice make perfect, that's true. But, Sehun-ah, we're human too. Human tend to make mistake because it's our nature to do so. I'm not encouraging you to make mistake, no. That's not my intention. What I'm trying to say here is, when you feel you've enough, just let it go. Because, life is simple. It us who make it difficult."

She can hear his heavy sigh. "Sehun-ah, look at me." She says.

He refuse to do so. He didn't want her to see his tears. "Sehun-ah." He close his eyes tight before turning his head towards her. "Look at me." Look he does.

Seohyun flash an encouraging smile as she wipes his tears away. "You don't have to pretend that you're okay when you are not. Let loose of yourself and you'll feel better." She added.

She wrapped her arms around his waist. Comforting him in her embrace.

He make notes for himself to never overwork his body, to let go if he get enough and to love his precious noona. Just when he thought he lose his faith in his interest, he have his family who will always support him. This is his dear family.

 

When I can't find the place I need
When I lose my way in the storm
They give me love and courage that never changes
I send my thanks to them


A/N: The first drabble for this collection. What do you guys think? I'm sorry if it's boring which I think it is. This drabble was a rush tbvh. I wrote out what I have in mind and it quite empty. Am I right? Oh well, I really hope you guys enjoy this drabble. Guys, I feel bored really easily and please ask me randoms question or anything here. So long. -aida