Dumbfounded

Without Me

Right before Jaejoong enters the car to drive you off to the office from home , he received a phone call. After seeing the user who is calling in , he went to the backyard of the house and answered his phone . 

"Oh omma ." Jaejoong greeted .

"Jaejoong ah , how are you and ...Hye Won ?" his omma hesitated to mention HyeWon for the moment.

"We are doing good , omma . Where are you at now?" Jaejoong asked.

"Me..? Hmm , i am in the airport." omma said.

"A--airport? " Jaejoong beamed.

"I am in the Tokyo International Airport now . I will be flying to Incheon soon . Maybe...in few hours time?" omma said.

"Shinja? You are coming to Korea? Why didnt you tell me earlier ? I could --" Jaejoong was aghast when he heard his omma will be reaching Korea in just a few hours time.

"Gwenchana. Its not too late to tell now . Its been a while ever since i stop by your house after you married . I was wondering if i could live for a few days before leaving to another country again ." omma clicked her tongue.

"Of course! You are my mum and you dont even actually need to ask me . When are you reaching? I will come and get you." Jaejoong offered when he hear this good news.

"I will be reaching on 4.50 pm . See you soon , got to go for my flight." omma smiled and ended the call.

Jaejoong later entered the car with a curled-lips smile.

"Wae? Whose that?" you asked as the car leaves the house.

"Ah..." Jaejoong seem to be hesitating of saying it out .

"Tell me oppa , why do you seem so worry?" you asked again .

"Ani...But omma just called me . And-- she said she will be staying with us here for maybe a few days ." Jaejoong said and looked at your expression . Your face turned pale . Its not like you dont like her or have some certain prejudice on her . She had been real picky and expected a lot from Jaejoong's wife , which is you. Its obvious that his mum doesn't like you as her daughter- in- law . Jaejoong's mother is like the woman on top of the world. She has money , work , family and almost everything . She is the top designer of the famous & popular Harwald's Design House .

"I get it that you feel hard . Gwenchana ,  you will first stay over at your mum house until my mum leaves , okay?" Jaejoong smiled forcefully . He must be feeling tough to stay in between you and his mum .

"Yah , how could you even say that? Its not like i won't face her forever. She is your mum , and also my mum too . Moreover , what will she feel when she can't see me there? I ...I will just try my best to suit her ." you huffed.

"I doesn't want you to be stress out . You get me?" Jaejoong pouted.

"Pabo , i believe she won't be picky towards me anymore . Don't worry about me , araso?" you smiled and kissed him lightly on his cheeks when the car reaches your office.

"I swear you are the best wife of all." Jaejoong smirked and kissed you on the lips before you leaves.

"Yah, i still need to work , see you later ! " you closed the car door and entered the office . Jaejoong smirked and drove away.

 -

As soon as you entered the office , everyone seems to be whispering and talking to each other closely as if something had happened. You tapped lightly on Bora's shoulder.

"Wae?" you asked. 

"I am not sure but they were saying that there is a handsome guy who just entered this office. Gosh , finally! Our office is having some hope!" Bora replied.

"I am sure he will be our motivation to work from now on." YeWon added and smiled.

As soon as you were about to peek, manager's door opened and this so called good looking guy was walking out. As he tilt his head up after fixing his suit , you gasped. Him.  

"Oh my. Why is he here?Is he back?" Gyuri , your closest friend who almost know your everything .

"Hi. I guess... we meet again . " Luhan , who found you standing there out from the crowd who were gossiping. All the eyes were set on you and everyone were wondering why he talked to you.  As you was startled and aghast when he actually make his appearance in the office , you stepped backwards and decided to go back to your seat. To be honest , you didnt felt it was disappointing to meet Luhan once again but you was nervous. Meeting him for the first time after your marriage with Jaejoong . You browse through your table and you caught the photoframe which is the photo of you and Jaejoong .  You smiled timidly. You were always shy when people talks about you and Jae. 

"Thats a really nice photo." Luhan walked towards you and smirked. He took the photo frame and took a good look of it .  "Please put it back later. I will go and--" you get off from your seat. "Trying hard to not see me ?" Luhan asked and grabbed your wrist. You startled , and quickly took off your wrist off his hands.

"No- its just that i felt awkward meeting you this way. Mianhae." you said.

"Ani. Why not we go get some coffee after work?" Luhan smiled. " I am sure..we are still good friends right?" Luhan added.

"I---i need to be home early later. Jaejoong's mum is coming over today . I can't be missing this." you tried hard to show off the feelings between you and Jaejoong.  Instead of feeling disappointed , he replied with an 'alright' and turned his head away. You just sat , and feel being dumbfounded.

"Aish." you murmured.  You doesn't want to flashback on what happened between you and him . He is the first guy that you fell in love with before Jaejoong enters your life. He is definitely great. However , when you remembered how he treated you... How cruel is he to leave you alone eventhough he knows that you were waiting for him in the cold . You begged him . You literally did and even looked at him intensely. But how did he treated you? He left. He manipulated you. He did . He...just left..like that.

After work , you was waiting for Jaejoong to drive you home at the bus stop near your office . Luhan , who was walking out from the office building , saw you standing alone . 

"Isn't he here yet?" Luhan asked. You was shocked when you hear his voice again . Why can't he stop acting nice to you?

"You know- You can stop being nice to me . " you peered and later looked away.

"It seems like you really hate me." Luhan smiled. "Yeah. I really do. And so? Are you still going to stay here disturbing me?" you angrily shouted. Luhan wasn't shocked . Instead , he was just smiling as always . He has that cheerful face that god gifted him . But how could he still be smiling in this situation? 

"I am grateful that you actually hate me . It makes me feel that you remembers me well." Luhan gave a creepy smile again . You really feel like stabbing a knife into him . 

"You know what? I am going to leave now . You makes me feel horrible , terrible and literally-- anything that disgust me! Looking at you really does makes me feel like puking . Do you know that?" you grabbed your bag tightly and walked to the other side of the road.  You know what you said does hurts , but it is nothing compared to how he hurt you in the past. You no longer care how he felt anymore. 

-

Luhan walked towards his car and laughed fakely. His laugh...can be clearly seen that there is some inner meaning in it . His laugh isnt a happy laugh anymore . He is no longer a cheerful guy . He walk as he wipe his imaginary tears. He grinned his teeth as he closes the car door.  

"How would i know this will happen to me.." he whispered to the photo of you and him that he always had been keeping in his wallet.

-

While waiting for Jaejoong , you was getting impatient . Together with the appearance of Luhan in your life again , you are really angry . And now Jaejoong is late to pick you up . What was he doing? Is he that busy? You decided to call him .

"Yah . Where are you?" you asked on the phone . You wasn't even bothered to call him yeobo anymore.

"Sorry. I will be a little late, HyeWon ah." Jaejoong speak softly.

"Fine. Dont even bother to come pick me up anymore." you said as you ended the phone call. Jaejoong , who was in a meeting was worried about HyeWon . He knows you definitely sounded angry .  He decided to excuse himself from the meeting and dial your number again . However , you wasn't answering and it went to voicemail instead.