Saturday ; Date

♡ Be Mine Forever ♡

Myungsoo and you finally reached the place where he said he'll take you. It was your favorite cafe. They sell a lot of good foods, snacks, etc. 

''Wahhhh~~My favorite cafe !!,'' you jumped up and down happily. ''It's been a long time since we came here. Hmmm...a year? Months?''

He laughed,''We came here last week babo.'' He knocked your head.

''Ohhh jeongmal??'' You beamed.

''Yeaaa, Let's go in !'' 

''Arasso.'' 



You both walked in and sat down at a table. While sitting down a waitress came and gave you guys menus. You told her you want an 'Avocado with Cream and Boba, Soup, Rice, and Kimchi' and Myungsoo told her to give him the same thing as you ordered. 



''Wahhhh...mashiseo boyeo (this look delicious),'' you said when the waitress came out with the order.

''Nae, this recipe is popular here nowadays,'' she replied. 

''Ahh really?!..kamsahamnida!'' Myungsoo blurted and bowed.

''No problem,'' she smiled and went back to work.


While eating, you guys talked and laughed with each other until the plates was empty. After paying you guys left the cafe. He held your hand once again and you both started walking. 


''Bunny-ah, i want to go on a date with you! Do you want to? It's ok if you dont..----'' 

''Of course I want to go on a date with you oppa !!'' you said happily. 

He smiled, ''Hmm..where should we go?'' 

''I want to go clubbing. It's been weeks since I've club with you and your friends or should we go shopping for couple stuff.?'' 


''Let's go couple shopping!'' Myungsoo yelled excitedly.

''Arasso,'' you giggled.


You guys were still holding hands. Walking and looking at shops and stores. Suddenly you saw a cute couple shop and pulled Myungsoo in there. A lady greeted you guys. She asked if you needed any help. You said you're just going to look around.


''Oppa oppa~ look!'' you pointed at the glass where there are a whole bunch of jewelries, rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.

''Huh? Waeyo?'' Myungsoo walked toward you.

''Ain't that necklace cute?'' You asked still pointing to it.

''Yes it is. It would be great if we have one of those with our initials on it.''

''Nae..''

''I'll try saving money and buy it for you next time ok?'' He promised.

''J-jinjja oppa?!'' you stammered. 

''Haha, nae. Well, I'll buy you a bracelet with our initials here today if you want.'' 

''Omo! Aishh! You're making me going crazy and happy as well !!'' you laughed. ''Arasso go ahead. I'll always think of you when wearing that bracelet.'' 

*She's cute as always.* Myungsoo thought.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Haii gaizz ~ sorry for not updating a past few days. 
hope you guys enjoy the story !