Chapter 1

Victorious Way

this is the first chapter, hope u'll like it ^^

***

Jongup just woke up from his short nap when two figures entered the room where he was in.

He peeked slightly, to check who has came. His brows raised as he recognized them as Youngjae and Daehyun.

‘I hope they didn’t come here just to find a private place, if it’s the reason they want to be alone, I don’t want to know what would happen next’, Jongup thought.

He was just about to announce his presence when his bestfriend, Youngjae’s words stopped him instantly.

“Sorry, Daehyun, but its over now. I can't stand you, anymore,” Youngjae said.

Jongup widened his eyes.

‘God, what do I do?’ Jongup asked himself.

He was glad that they didn’t realized his presence, now that he was hidden behind of the couch that he has used to sleep.

“But Jae, why?”

“I’m tired, Daehyun. With all of your possesive actions. You always prevented me to do this and that, got jealous easily everytime I was with other people, doing NOTHING!”

“Jae, please, I’m sorry, give me a chance to change.”

Youngjae sighed, “I can’t, Daehyun. You always said that, but you never changed.”

Daehyun looked on the verge of tears as now he looked at Youngjae with a pleading gaze.

Youngjae took a deep breath before continued, “Mian, Daehyun. It’s really over now. Please accept it, we have to be professional, I hope this wouldn’t interfere our work and group.”

Daehyun said nothing as Youngjae left.

Jongup, really anxious, didn’t have any idea what should he do, lowered himself on the couch.

He burried his face to the soft material. But it was a wrong decision.

The couch was old.

It was on the room that never being used on TS building.

That mean the couch was sleazy.

And of course it was a kind of dusty.

So, when Jongup burried his nose there, the result was... he sneezed. Loudly. At least, loud enough for Daehyun to hear, now that the room was enveloped by the silence.

Jongup mentally slapped himself, his eyes closed tightly as he heard the sound of footstep was walking toward his direction.

Jongup held his breath as he could feel an intense gaze on his face.

“Jongup – ah?” Daehyun called him.

By the tone that the older used, it’s left him no choice but to open his eyes.

His eyes fluttered open and his gaze fell on Daehyun that looked at him with unreadable gaze.

“Yes?”

“What are you doing here?” Daehyun asked on the low dangerous voice.

“I-I... sleep?” the answered came out in question instead.

“Were you listening to my conversation with Youngjae earlier?” Daehyun asked.

“Huh? No, I wasn’t listening to anything,” Jongup answered. He looked anywhere but Daehyun.

Daehyun leaned forward and cupped his hand on Jongup’s cheeks, forced the younger to face him.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I... I didn’t hear anything. I didn’t even hear when Youngjae broke you up,” Jongup stuttered. In second, his eyes widened as he realized what he has just said.

The older’s eyes gleamed in anger.

“So, you have lied to me?” Daehyun asked.

“No, I’m not,” Jongup answered quickly.

“So what is that if it isn’t a lie?”

“I didn’t lie. It just... I didn’t tell you the truth,”Jongup said.

Daehyun raised his brows.

But for Jongup’s surprise, Daehyun pulled his face instead and captured his lips. Jongup was frozen that he didn’t respond to the kiss. Daehyun bit his lower lip slightly to  get Jongup’s attention. Jongup gasped, gave Daehyun chance to slide his tongue inside.

Jongup tried to pull his face backward, but Daehyun’s firm grip on his face didn’t let him to. So after a while, Jongup gave up.

Daehyun was an amazing kisser honestly. And Jongup kinda enjoyed the kiss. Daehyun smirked on the kiss as the younger was starting kissed him back.

Now that Jongup gave in, Daehyun’s hand moved downward, wrapped the younger’s waist and pulled him closer. Jongup placed his hands around the older’s neck, tried to deepen the kiss.

Jongup was on daze when they parted for the air. He couldn’t believe that HE. HAS. JUST. KISSED. HIS. BESTFRIEND’S. EX-BOYFRIEND. Omona?!?

“Jongup-ah,” Daehyun called.

“hmm?” Jongup’s mind still hasn’t catched what’s just happened.

“Now that you’ve eavesdroped my private conversation and even lied to me, you have to do one thing for me,” Daehyun said.

“What?”

“Make me forget about Youngjae.”

“Huh?!” Jongup was really confused.

“You know I can make your life as in hell if I want to, right Jongup? I don’t like when people their nose on my bussiness. And now, you just  did that,” Daehyun eyes looked straight at Jongup’s eyes, made the younger fidget uncomfortably.

He had heard how Daehyun could be so rude to the people that made  a problem with him.

“But hyung, you are Youngjae-hyung’s boyfriend!” Jongup exclaimed.

“Ex,” Daehyun corrected in flat tone, “So, what?”

“Youngjae-hyung is my bestfriend, hyung. I can’t do that.”

Daehyun smirked evilly, “I don’t care. Well I won’t force you, though’. But I will make sure to put you in a hell starting now.”

He shrugged as he released Jongup, “It’s your choice, Jongup-ah.”

A shiver run down Jongup’s spine, made him shuddered in fear. From outside, Daehyun was always mistaken as a bubbly and cheerful type. With the way he acted on every tv shows they’re in, it won’t be hard for people to believe that was his personality.

But for his group members, that spent 24/7 with him, they knew that Daehyun hid his another personality. He could be really egoist and possesive over the things that he owned.

Like toward his boyfri- no, ex-boyfriend, Yoo Youngjae. He always got really possesive when his now-ex-lover get closer with other people. Even with his own group members.

Everytime he found Youngjae talked too close with certain people, he would just pulled the younger away. Or he could burn a hole with his stare that made the other people fidgeted uncomfortably, then left Youngjae alone.

Jongup, as Youngjae’s bestfriend, was the person whom Youngjae always talked to about Daehyun’s behaviour. Jongup know that Youngjae was suffocated by Daehyun’s actions. It’s not just a once Youngjae cried because of that.

Jongup could do nothing since he didn’t want to intervere their private love life. He was just able to comfort Youngjae when the older needed one.

Daehyun flicked Jongup’s forehead hardly.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Jongup looked at Daehyun with a teary eyes. It hurted as hell. He was sure that the part where Daehyun flicked was red now.

“You’re ignoring me,” Daehyun said, “So what’s your choice, Jongup?”

“I don’t know,” Jongup whispered in low voice. Honestly, he was afraid of Daehyun. He was sure the older would make his life a hell if he rejected his demand.

“Then, I’ll decide for you,” Daehyun said. He pulled Jongup toward his group member that were on the dance studio.

With a loud bang, Daehyun pushed the studio’s door open, surprised the people inside.

Yongguk that was leaning on the wall, writing down some lyric for new songs, looked up and glared at Daehyun. While Zelo that was teaching Himchan few dance moves jumped in surprise that he crashed Himchan and sent both of them to the floor.

Youngjae, who sit on the corner while listening to his ipod, pulled of the earphone and sent a cold glare toward Daehyun.

“What was that, Daehyun?!” Yongguk asked in his low voice, obviously angry by Daehyun’s action earlier.

Daehyun just smirked, ignoring Yongguk’s glare, “I have an announcement.”

Jongup got a feeling that he wouldn’t like what Daehyun would say. The other members were looking at Daehyun then him questioningly.

“Me and Jongup are now dating,” Daehyun announced happily while lifted their entwined fingers.

“What?!” a simultanous shouts were heard from the people in the studio, except from Daehyun of course.