Promise

The sweet secret

 

 
Upon arriving at the house where they were staying, Hoya slept on the sofa, Sungyeol was preparing his coffee because he still had to study his lines for his upcoming drama, Sungjong and Myungsoo went to their room and Sunggyu and the mananger did the same.
 
Entering his room Dongwoo realized that Woohyun was ending in the bath and then just changed his clothes into something more comfortable preparing for sleep. Dongwoo and Hoya had very worn with the preparation of the sub-group Infinite-H. There were sleepless nights just practicing the choreography to be flawless and not disappoint the fans. Dongwoo ended up losing a lot of weight with strict diet and many of your pants no longer served, until it was visible to the fans sent messages asking him to take care.
 
Upon exiting the bath, he stoped on the bathroom door watching Dongwoo sitting on the bed, his face and body leaner but still smiling as always.
 
"Dongwoo-shi, you have to be more careful, look how you are. The fans are already worried, and me too," said the youngest getting closer. Dongwoo nodded head looking at him with eyes overloaded. Woohyun smiled and sat on his lap, putting his arms around Dongwoo's head.
 
"Sorry, I didn't want to worry you" whispered the old man while kissed Woohyun's neck pulling him near, doing his boyfriend shaking on his lap.
 
"Oh, why you do it with me? I's not fair." Woohyun challenged making a pouting. Dongwoo only bottleneck and threw him on the bed. Over Woohyun, Dongwoo kissed him fiercely. The fatigue he felt disappeared for a minute. Trying to get more breath, the youngest moved away leaving a small gap between their faces.
 
"No hyung, you have to rest, don't you remember?" Dongwoo fell to the Woohyun's side, with a frustation smile on his face. Perhaps the youngest was right, he thought as he felt the fatigue in his body. "It's not my fault if I'm irresistible" joked Woohyun watching him with his eyes closed. Woohyun loved to tease your boyfriend and it wouldn't be different. He was giving quick kisses on the Dongwoo's bare chest until get in his face, where he bit the eldest's lower lips. Dongwoo smiled for a moment and then grabbed Woohyun's nape, sharing another kiss, now more intense.
 
"It's all your fault, you cheater." Dongwoo whispered giving mild slaps on his boyfriend's .
 
They were lying on bed for a moment. A silence separated the two. Woohyun watched as he the weary face of Dongwoo, now thoughtful. Passing through the forehead, cheeks until the soft mouth. While Dongwoo the man's hips who was watching him.
 
"You know ..." He paused for a moment until his eyes meet the youngest. "I'm worried about something else. We still have to tell the members that we're, you know ... together." Dongwoo said blushing. It had been a month since the two share this secret from other members. A month since Woohyun, confused, said everything to his best friend and surprisingly Dongwoo reciprocated his feelings. Woohyun had fallen in love with Dongwo since debut, but never had the courage to tell your feelings to his friend and then decided to approach until they became best friends. Sungjong had questioning about the amount of skinships with Dongwoo and suspicious of something, but Woohyun calmly denied everything. Everyone knows he's good at lying. Dongwoo without realizing, just developed a love for his fellow group, always wanting to be with him, but he ignored the thought that it was just friendship and that everyone felt that when they had a true friend. Dongwoo before joining the company, he had a girlfriend, who betrayed him but ended up forgiving because he really loved her.
 
"You're right." Woohyun whispered. "They are our friends, have a right to know."
 
"I'm scared." Woohyun looked at him boyfriend pulling him closer, making him lie on his chest. With his left hand caressed his shoulder as he listened to him. "How I'll mention it to them? I am not gay, I mean ..." He paused while trying to organize your confused mind. Woohyun let a laugh escape. Dongwoo looked up to see what was so funny. "Hey, why are you laughing? I don't think it's funny!" Looking at the youngest laughing he realized what he had just said didn't make much sense. Dongwoo just laughed too.
 
"Look, don't be like this ok? We'll be fine. You have me and I will not let anything happen to us and even to the Infinite."
 
"Promise?" Said the older looking up again.
 
"I promise." Whispered while getting closer for feel Dongwoo's soft lips touching on his, before fall asleep.