Please?

Please?

It was a very cold day. Luhan was on his way to his friend's house. "Ah, I wonder how he is.", he thought to his self as he walked down the sidewalk. His face brightened s he approached Kikwang's house. He jogged to the driveway and to the doorstep. he knocked on the door a few times.

 

"Kikwang! Yah! Open the door!" he shouted, but he didn't get an answer. He tried twisting the doorknob, but it's locked. 

 

"Hmm. I'm pretty sure he told me to come over today.", he told his self and thought of something. Something childish that him and Kikwang used to do when they were kids. He ran around the house to get to the backyard. He grabbed a small pebble and threw it to Kikwang's room window. He threw at least a few pieces, finishing up their code. He puffed his cheeks when he received no answer once again. 

 

"The hell is wrong with this man?" He grunted and decided to check the backdoor. To his surprise, it was actually open. 

 

"Well that was a waste of time.", he sighed and look around. He went to the living room and saw saw nothing but a TV on mute. he shrugged and went upstairs. He opened his room and smiled when he found his bestfriend in bed, hugging a pillow. He jumped on the bed and hugged Kikwang tightly from the back. 

 

"Why the hell weren't you answering?!" Luhan chuckled, "I even tried doing our code when we were still little, and damn, ydid you really forget that?".

 

"Go away, Luhan." Kikwang muttered.

 

"WHAT?! After all my troubles to get here you're telling me to go away?!" Luhan dramatically said.

 

"...", Kikwang got up, not even giving Luhan a glance. He walked out of his room and lazily walked downstairs. Luhan followed along, whining like a child. 

 

"Come on, Kikwang."

"Dude, talk to me."

"This is irritating."

"Seriously."

"What the hell man?!"

"Stop giving me the silent treatment!" 

 

Those were just the things that fly out from Luhan's mouth. He doesn't know what t do. He doesn't even know what happened to his bestfriend. He wish he knew. He wanted to know.

 

"Just..leave me alone, Luhan." Kikwang sighed as he walked to the couch in the living room, plopping on the couch,, head down. He sniffed and rubbed his eyes with his sleeve. Luhan squinted his eyes at him. He walked to him, cupped his face and turned it to face him. Kikwang's eyes were puffy, red, and restless. This was the first time Luhan saw him cry.

 

Luhan tapped Kikwang's cheek, "Hey man, what happened?". Kikwang diverted his eyes away, not wanting to answer. Luhan sighed and sat beside him. Luhan felt so bad. Very bad.

 

He placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, come on. We're bestfriends. What happened?", he asked.

 

"Just get away from me. Leave me alone. I want to be alone. Get out of my house, Luhan." Kikwang said, still looking away.

 

"No. Not until we fix this . Now spill.", Luhan said sternly. He wasn't the type of person to give up.

 

"Just please. Leave me alone. I'll be fine." Kikwang gave out another sigh. He leaned back and tilted his head back. 

 

"We're you even listening to me?", Luhan asked him.

 

"Yes, and were you?" Kikwang turned to his friend with a blank face, but still with those eys that were tired from crying. He looked down adn rested his elbows on his knees.

 

"I was, but I just want to help you out." He mumbled, just enough for his friend to hear him. Luhan's eyes lit up a bit when he remebered something. "Hey, " he grinned, "You like basketball right?".

 

Kikwang turned to his friend, "Yes, why? I though you weren't athletic enough to play that 'damn game'.", he asked using his fingers to make quotation marks. "I'm  not even in the mood to play, so shut up and leave.", he got up once again and walked to the kitchen. 

 

"Come on, Kikwang." he sighed, "You're better than this, and hey! Look at these!", Luhan held up two Row 1 Section 11 Tickets for the upcoming Celtics and Lakers game.

 

Kikwang turned around and stared at the tickets lifelessly, "I. don't. care.".

 

Luhan was shocked with his friend's reaction. Basketball, in all of the things. He gaped at his friend. "What the actual is wrong with you, Lee kikwang? Are you sick or something?", Luhan walked over to where Kikwang and felt his forehead, but Kikwang slapped his hand away. 

 

"Stop talking and acting like you ing care Luhan. No one cares and gives a about me. He ing lied to me. I can't trust anyone right now. Just go. Leave before I do something you and I wouldn't like!", Kikwang said in one breath.

 

" Know what? No." Luhan smirked as he put the tickets down somewhere safe. Knowing his friend, he knows what's gonna happen next. 

 

Kikwang glared at him. He was too serious to play games with his childish friend. He doesn't even now why he's friends with him until now. He can't resist it anymore. A fist landed on Luhan's jaw hardly. Kikwang panted hardly. Luhan wiped the blood that came out of his mouth. "You done?", Luhan asked as he got up.

 

Kikwang broke into tears once again and sat on the floor helplessly. Luhan sat in front of him, opening his arms.Kikwang hugged Luhan tightly and cried on his shoulder. "I..I'm so sorry Luhan. I'm s-so sorry." Kikwang managed to say in between sobs. Luhan just stayed quiet and rubbed Kikwang's back. "He..he lied to me. W-why would he do that? I gave him all my ing love, and this is what I get? !", Kikwang hissed through his teeth, "You ing bastard, why did you have to do this to me? Do you know how much it hurts?!", Kikwang pounded on the ground. 

 

After minutes of ranting, Kikwang slowly calmed down, tired from crying. Luhan heped him up and brought him to his room. Luhan brought him a glass of water and made him drink it. He grabbed a washcloth. He wet the washcloth with cold water. "Close your eyes, Kiki.", he said and the man laying down does what he said. He placed the wash cloth over his eyes, "I hope this helps.". Kikwang just sighed and slowly drifted to sleep.Luhan found out Kikwang got a fever so he decided to make him something. Luhan went downstairs and saw a crumpled paper on the floor. He uncrumpled it and read what was written on it. "So this is why he was acting like that." Luhan shook his head and went out. He ast on his ankles, took out a lighte, and burned the piece of paper. He went back in after cleaning the ashes. He went to the kitchen and started making soup for his sick and broken friend. 

When he finished cooking, it was just in time, because Kikwang woke up and went down.

 

"Hey. You feeling better?", Luhan asked the still sleepy Kikwang. 

 

"Yeah. A little. Thanks, man.", Kikwang said with a small smile as he walked to the kitchen. 

 

"Eat while it's still hot. It'll make you feel better.", Luhan smiled. Kikwang started gobbling up the food his friend made for him.

 

They talked and had fun for hours. Kikwang totally shoved the sad memory away from him with the help of Luhan. 

 

"Luhan?"

 

"Bastard?"

 

"Shut up, man.", Kikwang chuckled, " I was gonna ask about the tickets. We still going?", He asked, hopeful that his friend didn't changed his mind after being punched.

 

"Of course." Luhan grinned, "Oh yeah, I bet I could beat you in basketball the next time we play."

 

Kikwang poked his friend's forehead and chuckled, "Dream on, Lulu. Dream on."

 

They laughed their heads off, totally forgetting about what happened earlier.