You Cheated

You Cheated!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was looking through the internet, looking up stuff about Super Junior when something caught his attention. It was the mention of his boyfriends’ underwear. Now that shouldn’t be a surprise because his boyfriend was a dancer and the choreographers and manager ALWAYS had him taking off his shirts or just pull up his t-shirts to show his abs.

 

Donghae’s POV

I hate it though but I can’t do anything about it. The fans love it and the company will do almost everything to keep our popularity and one our most popular members is my boyfriend. He is hot and when he moves his body across the floor, it’s like watching live - your favourite type….well at least it is for me. Anyways the underwear wasn’t the problem before but this time it’s different. This time his underwear colour was written and I know exactly when Eunhyuk had worn it. What?!! I’m his boyfriend, of course I would know what he is wearing inside…when we…when we…you know!!! When he does stuff to me!!!!! There you happy now?

 

Anyways, yesterday after performing at the Music Core for our song For U, I got kind of . Don’t look at me like that!! *pout*…you saw how he danced. It wasn’t my fault. I couldn’t even concentrate in my own dance at that time. I wasn’t like this before but Hyukkie can make me want him anytime, regardless of where we may be or how tired we are. He took me to the dressing room after the performance and we…AArgh!!! This is so embarrassing!

 

Okay enough about that, back to his underwear. How did the fans know that he was wearing a blue underwear with a pink strip? He better not be cheating on me or something!!! I’ll kill him. He’s the one who made me fall in love with him!!! He better be faithful!!

END POV

 

Donghae sat on the sofa, pouting as he hugged the cushion, waiting for Eunhyuk to come home with Leetuek hyung after finishing up their schedule. He hated how those two had almost all the schedules together while Donghae had to fly all over the place for his drama and stuff. Donghae had almost no variety sense so he was not part of the Teuk Academy. Eunhyuk hardly got time to spend with his boyfriend and as much as Donghae tried to tell Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk couldn’t do anything to change this. The managers would have his head if he tried to skip, not that they hadn’t tried. Eunhyuk was an indispensible part of all the shows he was in, being in the ‘funny’ group because all the silly things they did brought in good ratings. He was also indispensible in the dance routines they did because he was the lead dancer. The company took extra care to make sure he would get hurt or sick because otherwise a major part of their choreography would be compromised.

 

Donghae understood all this, but it didn’t stop him from being sulky. All he wanted was to spend some quality time with his boyfriend, maybe go out on a date and spend a hot night together in bed, instead to finding pleasure in a dressing room. Not that he minded. He would let Hyukkie ravish him in the damn broom closet if it came to that.

 

Donghae heard the door open and his pout became more pronounced, if that was possible, since he was sulking immensely already. He saw Eunhyuk walk in and he turned his head away from him, biting his lower lip cutely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter