Crepe Heaven

Teen Top Sim Dating Game


Crepe Shop

You decide to go eat some breakfast because Minho’s pancakes weren’t exactly edible.
You see a sign for ~Crepe Heaven~.
“Hello I’m L.joe what can I make for you?”
“I’ll take a Strawberry Delight, with milk to drink please.”
“Okay I’ll be right back.”
Why is that waiter so good looking? You ask yourself. Oh he’s coming back.
He walks over with a plate of crepes on it. You smile when you smell the food. L.joe trips spilling the crepe on your shirt.
“Oh my god, I’m so sorry! I’ll go make you another crepe on the house! And bring you some napkins!” He says running back into the kitchen and back out with some napkins and a shirt. “I had a spare shirt for you to change into if you’d like. How could I ever make this up to you?”
“Thank you for the shirt and you could come shopping with me this afternoon.”
“Yes of course just let me go make your crepe!”
You get up and go into the bathroom. You change into the shirt he gave you. It’s a muscle tee but it’s loose on you. 
You walk outside and sit back in your seat with your dirty shirt in your drawstring bag you keep everything you could possibly need in. L.Joe brings out your crepes and sets them on your table. He sits down across from you.
“I’m on my break now so when you’re done eating we can go shopping.” 
“That sounds good to me!” You say taking a bite of crepe. “Mmm it’s really yummy~” You say smiling at the handsome boy sitting across from you.
“Thanks I worked hard to make it perfect because of what I did earlier.”
You eat all the crepes and wait outside for L.Joe to change out of his work clothes. He comes outside of the shop in blue jeans and a black Vogue tee.
"You ready? You never told me your name you know that?" He smirks at you
"It's Jang-mi! It's nice to meet you." You bow blushing. 
"Where too Jang-mi?"

Zeus' closet
Or
Aeropostale