The Begining Of this Day

Are you really a Ghost?

Hi, my name is Hyoonhi, Jae Hyoonhi. I’m living with my parents and sister. My sister name is Jae Hyoonhui. She is pretty and smart. We’re just apart 1 year of our age. My parents proud of us. I don’t dislike her, otherwise i love her so much. We just like have a bond of sister. Now i live in Busan with them, my school is not far from my house. I also school mate with my sister.

“Wake up! Do you want to get mad from the teacher, because of your lateness?” Someone waking me up, and it’s my sister.

 

“Jae Hyoonhi unni, please wake up” she said again, i just mumbling and pulled my blanket.

 

“Slow poke!” she yelled at me. I still don’t want to up =_= tired you know

 

“Tired due the Tennis yesterday...” i said in mumbling

 

“Okay then i will take a pic of you while like this and post it on school’s blog” she said then take a steps and i think she searching her cellphone, because i heard a ‘rustle’ sound.

 

“Okay got it, one..two..th”

 

“Okay okay! I’m up i’m up” I said in annyoy tone and let my hand ran on my hair.

 

“I knew it, so now get shower” she said throwing my towel to my face.

 

After I’m done, i picked my uniform for today, and dressed. i look at the mirror, try to smile. But it ended looking at my body again.

 

“Why i have a big bone? Why my sister didn’t?”

 

I felt bad, my height is 170 cm and your weight is over than 65 kg.

 

“Everybody said that’s okay because i’m tall. But still i want to wear cute clothes, and when i wear jeans or else it will fit in me. I want to have ‘S line’ but, can’t i?”

 

I just sighed and ran downstairs to get my lunch. When i’m down, i saw my both parents and sister was eating. I don’t like eating now, so i just skip it.

“Hyoonhui, let’s go”

 

“But, you didn’t had your breakfast” she said while muching her food.

 

“Pass it” i said then walking to the door.

 

“Hyoonhi, you didn’t had you breakfast?”  my mother asked me.

 

“No eomma, i will eat at the school” i said then closed the door and walk to the car. Mr.Jang our driver start the engine and searched my cellphone in my bag. After i found it, i dial Hyoonhui.

 

“You coming or not?” i asked her

 

“Chankanman” she said in the other line, then she hung up the line.

 

After a couples of minute, Hyoonhui got in the car, and i signaled Mr. Jang to drive. In the car, i only looked at the window, not a long then Mr.Jang stopped the car. And it’s mean we’ve already in the school.

 

“Let’s go” i said to Hyoonhui, and i don’t forget to gave a ‘thank you’ to Mr.Jang same with Hyoonhui.

 

“Okay then see you later unni” she said then walk to her class.

 

“Bye” i said to her and walk to mine.

 

My class in 12 A-3 and Hyoonhui in 11 A-1, we took science for our Major class.

 

I walk in the corridor and pass with my friends, they say hi to me and i say hi to them as well. When i entered my class, i come in and sat in my chair, put my bag in my desk and searched my Math book, but it’s not there. So i walk out of the class and searched it in my locker. When i see my locker, i saw a figure standing in front of my locker. I wonder what he/she doing, then i see he/she put something in my locker, and he/she walks away. I wonder what he/she’s up to. I open my locker and found a letter, i open the letter and let me had a gasp. It was a love letter.