Where's My PSP ??

Where's My PSP ??

Kyuhyun P.O.V:

"rest finally, I'm glad that fi-oh hey everyone were just back frome K.R.Y party and if you're asking where is wookie baby, then he's taking a shower. And I will go to sleep". As I jumbed on the bed, Suddenely someone opened the door, and it was .......... Wookie!! he's so y with his wet hair omg I wan't to him..

"Kyu~ Stop looking at me like that, I know what you're thinking "he said as he blush, so cute~

"Kyu are you even listening to me?" wait did he just said he knows what I'm thinking? I could feel my self blushing.

"wookie I'm hungry, can you make me dinner? Oh! and can I help you?" I said smiling but he didn't answer me.

"Of course I will make you dinner, and you can help me too. But be careful so you don't burn my kitchen"

"Ok, I will!"

No one P.O.V:

Kyuwook was in the kitchen making dinner and kyuhyun was sticking to wookie all the time

"Kyu, I'm trying to cook!" wookie said rather annoyed while he was trying to push kyuhyun away who was hugging him from behind, apparently not wanting to let go.

"Kyu! Let go of me!" Wook half shouted when he almost dropped the bowl because of the clingy kyuhyun.

"I don't want to!" Kyuhyun shouted back.

"Kyu! Stop acting like a little child, That's MY job!" Wook shouted and grabbed Kyuhyun's hands aggressively and pushed him a little then said " Go and watch T.V or do something, just don't disterb me!" . Kyuhyun obbeyed and got out from the kitchen pouting.

After that everyone was eating and talking happily with each other "Then what are you going to do after that?" kangin asked "Well, me and Hyukjae will go on a date" Donghae said as Hyukjae smiled.

"Minnie and I will wash the dishes" Yesung said

"I'm going to meet with Nari "Shindong said

"I'll take a rest and go to sleep" Wookie said 

"what about you kyuhyun?"again kangin asked 

"I'ts not your business old man, but if you want to know i'll play with my PSP "kyuhyun said
" Kyu that's rude dont be like that" Wookie said

"I really don't care"

"kyu dont be like that"

"don't be like what?!"

"kyu, stop being all grumpy"

"I'm not being grumpy, stop telling me what to do!"

"kyu do-"

"kyu kyu kyu, is that all what you can say?"

"but kyu-"

"No Wook! I'm gonna tell you what YOU got to do! Stop whinig like a baby Wook! Grow Up!! "

"Fine!!..... I hate you!!!

Then Ryeowook stood up and ran away while crying and everyone was looking at him "Kyuhyun! why did you do that !?" Sungmin asked

"I don't know !! I don't want anyone to talk to me!!" then Kyuhyun stood up as well and left, leaving everyone else sighing in frustration.

=====================================

So this is the first chapter , i hope you all like it...
& please don't kill me cause I made kyu and wook fight *hiding*
ENJOY~~~~~ ^-^