Because I Missed You

Murder

The green bottle rolled out of his fingertips as he fumbled weakly with his phone in hand, Heechul was yet again, wasted. 

Leeteuk had scolded him quite a few times for getting drunk in the middle of the day. This sent Leeteuk to become concerned for Heechul a little bit more, he wanted him to avoid the fate that met Kangin. Sometimes, Leeteuk wanted to give up on Heechul when he sees him laying around the dorm, reeking like a hospital. But he couldn't blame him, they had their respective people to miss.

Heechul stared blankly at the phone through his blurred vision. He was definitely incoherent and unaware of whatever else was happening around the dorm. All he could see was his cellphone wallpaper. And that's it.

"Han...Hankyung..." 

His slurred words fell off his lips as he felt his lunch climb up his throat. He had dropped his phone as he cringed, trying to stop himself from spewing digested fried rice all over the floor. Heechul reached for his phone and flipped it again, just to stare at the wallpaper.

I didn't murder anyone.

Different sort of thoughts flipped through Heechul's mind as he stared at the unclear photo of him and Hankyung through his phone. His hands trembled as a tear escaped his eye.

Then what did I do to deserve this? To miss you this much is murder to me.

None of the members had any contact with Hankyung whatsoever in the past few weeks. Not even a single 'Hello.' 

Heechul was growing weaker by the second as the world around him spun around slowly. Noise started clouding his head, it was coming from behind the door that he was leaning on. He could care any less with what was going on outside, he was sprawled on the floor now, and completely comfortable with it. He didn't care about anything anymore.

His door busted open just as his eyes closed. Thinking it was only Leeteuk coming in to reprimand him again, he ignored this.

"YAH! Heechul-ah! What's wrong with you?!" 

He could forget everything in the world. Just not that voice.

His eyes were in the process of opening when he was suddenly tugged up by the shoulders. "Heechul-ah! Heechul, how could you let me come home to this?" 

His eyes finally opened and the first thing that caught his eyes were the tears in the eyes of Hankyung's concerned face.

Heechul could feel his heart beating madly. He didn't know exactly how to react. Heechul didn't know weather he should smile or laugh or hit Hankyung for leaving him.

But it struck him finally that Hankyung was home, Hankyung was concerned, 

and everything seemed like the way it was before.

"You don't know..." Heechul started as he let his warm palms crawl to the back of Hankyung's head. "what I've been through..." He continued, his words still sort of slurred.

"because I missed you."

Hankyung only let his tears fall as he scanned Heechul's face. He looked definitely tired and stressed with his hair all over his eyes and his skin awfully pale.

"I'm sorry." Hankyung coughed up as he pulled Heechul into a tight embrace, he quickly pulled his head back to press his lips against Heechul's warmly.

The color came back to Heechul's face, and the light came back into his eyes...