Don't Go

Please Don't Go

Fingers glide through the keyboard of his laptop as he stares calmly at the screen. Heechul was busy typing captions for the newest pictures he took for his homepage. He decided to divert his attention to something else for a while when he saw that their manknae Kyuhyun’s website has been updated. 

“Oh."

Even a beast don't bite the hand that feeds one...
I can not understand... 



Seeing as the younger male was online, he decided to ask him about this. 

‘Ya, finally you updated. What’s up?’ Heechul asked, oblivious to everything that was going on at that very moment. 

‘Hyung, don’t you know?’

‘Know what?’ 

Kyuhyun sends him a link to a website that stated that Hankyung had filed a termination request for his contract,

. ‘Hyung?’

Heechul sat there in front of his laptop, his heart beat rapidly as he read the contents of the website. It was so hard on him to find out this way. His eyes followed every single word that he read. He could feel his body shivering uncontrollably as he reached for the mouse slowly and closed every window that was open on his desktop. He slid off the chair and landed with a thud on his knees. 

“I-I…H-Hankyung…?” 

He said shivering madly as he stared at the ground. Even tears didn’t form. He slowly reached out to grab his cell phone, it almost slipped out of his grip as he quickly sought for Hankyung’s number. He pressed call. Every ring sent a horrible feeling down his gut, and finally, a voice echoed from the other line.

“Hello?”

“H-Hankyungie…” 

The line was silent. Hankyung could tell that Heechul knew, he didn’t wish for him to find out this soon. Thoughts were racing in Hankyung’s mind as he tried to find the right words to tell his hyung. He couldn’t gather the courage or the heart to speak.

“W-Why?”

Heechul said as he gripped the material of the hem of his shirt. Hankyung kept his silence for a few seconds before he exhaled, 

“Hyung I…” 

“Don’t ‘hyung’ me! God damn it, Hankyung! You didn’t even tell me anything! You didn’t even consult me! I’m your…best friend aren’t I?” Heechul had finally snapped, “I’M HEECHUL! Your best friend!” He exclaimed full of sorrow, and finally tears welled at the corner of his eyes as he sat on the sofa, finding it hard to breathe. Hankyung had stayed silent again, 

“I’m…” He was shivering as well, he didn’t know how he should tell him, he didn’t know what to do at all. He didn’t even know if what he did was wrong or right anymore.

“I’m the person who stuck by you through whatever!” Heechul said as he wheezed, “Remember that time when those kids were saying to you? Who defended you? Who was the person who removed that mothering mask of yours?” Heechul shot at the younger male with his many questions.

“ANSWER ME!” 

Hankyung could feel the stinging of his tears as it ran down the side of his face, “Y-You, hyung…” 

“ME! So how could you do this now? How could you not even tell me, Hankyung? How could you!” The line was silent again. 

“I was…scared.” Hankyung finally said, A wave of emotions overwhelmed Heechul as he held his phone tightly in his hands as if it would break.

“How could you do this to me?

” “I’m sorry, h-hyung…I really…I was so…” 

“I love you, Hankyung.”

Tears poured out of Hankyung’s eyes as he heard this, it was if it was the worst thing that he could hear right at that moment.

“I love you so much too, hyung…that’s what makes this so hard. That’s why I didn’t tell you, hyung.”

“Hankyung, come home now, come home to me, please. I’m begging you, don’t do this, Hannie.” Heechul said slipping out of his sitting position again to fall right back on his knees.

“PLEASE!” He pleaded loudly, his eyes were red and soaked with tears. He didn’t even bother wiping them anymore.

“Hyung I…”

“I promise I’ll cook, I’ll clean, I’ll do everything…Just please, don’t leave Super Junior, don’t leave your fans…”

“Hyung…” 

“Don’t leave me.”

Heechul managed to croak through his sobs.

 “I’m so sorry, hyung. I can’t do this anymore.” 

And the line went dead. Heechul fell to the ground, his heart beating hard against his chest, he couldn’t even imagine what Super Junior would become after what had happened. Not even Heechul could stop Hankyung.

Please dont go, 
Stay by my side.
Tonight, I dont want to be alone Please dont go, 
You have to stay.
So my feelings towards you 
Can last an eternity, my baby…