Promise

Promise

 

 

 

 

"Promise?"

 

"Yes, promise."

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

I woke up and then, I realized that I've been dreamed the same thing. Yeah, I dreamed about the promise that I made with.. ahh, I dont know if, I should called him a boyfriend, or what. Okay so, yeah. Im going to the same place, again. Yeah, again. I still remember about the promise. Idk if he still remember about it, or not. I hope he still does. Or not, he's so dead. 

 

 

 

I wear something casual today, and get ready to go to my very favourite place. As always, waiting for him, to comeback here, to me.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"What on earth are you wearing that, Tiffany?" Jessica asked Tiffany with a jerk faced of hers. "Uhm, well. Hello~ Its my right to wear anything that I like. Theres nothing to do with you." Tiffany replied while rolled in her eyes. She always get criticized anything that she wore.

 

Do you ever feel like, you wore the most prettiest dress, the most expensive shoes, the greatest yet simple make-up and a very rare hair-style but there is still somebody that will critict you? 

 

 

"And yeah, thats right, its your right to wear anything that you like, but puhlease dont make SM Girls School get embarassed by you. Tsk." she said again, and her friends just chuckled jerkly towards Tiffany.

 

 

"Embarassed by what? Atleast, Tiffany representing school for quiz, an athlete that once a regional representives and not-to-mention an honor roll student that always on top of you!" suddenly, theres somebody that interrupt their conversation, and when Tiffany turned around, she saw Seunghyun. Yeah, Seunghyun. She had a crush on him, for a long time. Jessica's mouth open widely, same goes to her eyes. "Uhm, well excuse me. Who are you?" Jessica raised her left eyebrow.

 

 

"Im Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun. Lets get done with this, do you think that you wear something beautiful, something expensive and that makes you look great, awesome, wow, thats so cool and you can talk like that to others? Well, let me tell you something, that shoes makes you look absoulutely weird, your hairstyle are quite messy, and whats that? Dress? You call that dress? Well, that makes you look fat on that. Okay, excuse me." Seunghyun said and hurriedly holds Tiffany's hand and went to  other place.

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Earth calling for Tiffany~" Sooyoung chirmed while waved her hands infront of Tiffany. Tiffany blinked many times. "Okay, what did you dream, just now?" Yuri asked her while sipping her tea. "I-I just remembered how my first time interaction with him." Tiffany replied and suddenly, her face turns sad expression. "Tiffany, get rid of it." Sooyoung said while leaned a bit forward to Tiffany. "N-No. I j-just cant.. Sorry, I've tried for only God knows how many times I did." Tiffany said weakly while rubbed the back of her neck. Yuri just sighed heavily. While, Sooyoung face-palmed. Slowly, Tiffany's tears begin to collapse from her eyes. "G-Guys, I need to go, now. B-bye~" she said while controlling her voice and went out from the cafe before her friends could react.

 

 

"How are we going to tell her?" Sooyoung asked Yuri, whil Yuri just shrugged.

 

 


 

 

 

"Hey, are you crying?" Seunghyun asked Tiffany when he saw Tiffany was hugging her knees and buried her face to her knees. Tiffany raised her head and hugged Seunghyun tightly. "Where on earth are you going? I've been waiting for 5 minutes, and you never appeared same goes to your shadows." Tiffany said while buried her face into his chest. "Sorry.." thats all what Seunghyun could said. "Dont ever late, okay? You make me worried about you. What if, there-" before Tiffany could finish her words, Seunghyun's lips landed on hers. They kissed for a couple minutes. "Dont worried about me, kay? I'll be just fine." Seunghyun said while caressing her cheeks. Tiffany just nodded and smiled to him.

 

 


 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Where are you now?" I tapping my watch nervously. I was so worried about you. Dont you ever know about that? I missing you like crazy. Did you doing fine? Did you got to any accident? Did you, remembered me, missing me, worried about me as I did to you? Did you, still loves me, as I loves you? Did you? If I was crying, there was you, beside me trying to make me smile with your lame joke. If I was happy, there was you, beside me joining my happiness. If I was angry, there was you trying to calm me down, with a pinky-thing, or get me an ice cream and even sometimes bought me a a Totoro bear, eventhough I got that a lot at my room. If I was lonely, there was you, trying to cheer me up, talking to me, so that Im not boring. Its been a million times, I've been sighed. I miss you like crazy, did you know that?

 

 


 

 

 

She looked at the big watch that was in the center of Seoul. It shows, almost midnight. She sighed heavily, and leave the park with a heavy feeling. She walked to the shop that she and Seunghyun would spend time buying the pinky-thing. She smiled bitterly. She looked at the left of hers, theres the park where Seunghyun and Tiffany used to date. She chuckled when she remembers about their first fight.

 

 


 

 

"Im so sorry, Fany baby." Seunghyun said while chasing the fast-walker, Tiffany. But, Tiffany just ignored his plead. She keeps her poker face and just walked, ignoring Seunghyun. "Okay, I treat you, an ice cream! You love ice cream right?"Seunghyun tried his best to persuade Tiffany, but failed completely. Seunghyun grabbed her hands and stared at her eyes deeply. "Im sorry, kay?" he said, with his deep voice yet pleasant. Tiffany didnt answered it, but she didnt let go of his hands. "How about, we settled it, while we're sitting?" Seunghyun said and went to the nearby bench. They sit faced to each other. "Okay, what now?" Tiffany asked while leaned to the bench.

 

"I just got trapped with Jessica's girls. They were like a crazy bunch of monkeys! They never let me go, and they started to grabbed my hands, I want to let go of their hands, when that time, you were there, and misunderstood everything. trust me, thats must one of Jessica plans to ruin our relationship." Seunghyun leaned forward. Tiffany turned around, she saw a weird stares from the passerby. but she just shrugged it off. Tiffany smiled a bit. "Okay, then. Next time, no more. N-O M-O-R-E." she spelled. Seunghyun nodded vigorously, and stood up from the bench. And their eyes were about to out from the socket when they saw a sign that tells them that, 

 

DONT SIT ON IT. ITS JUST PAINTED.

 

 


 

 

Tiffany's POV.

 

 

I just woke up from my sleep. I yawned a bit and then stretch to the left and I was startled when I saw a body. I was about to shout in horror, but when I saw the back of the body, I decided to turned around the body and saw the person that I misses the most!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun?!" I shouted happily. Seunghyun stirred by his sleep a bit and opened his right eyes lazily, and smiled. "Goodmorning, Fany baby." he said romantically, and I love just the way by its sound. "Im not dreaming, right now right?" I said while trying to pinch my cheeks, when he pulled my hands from pinching myself and said, "I was the one who dreaming, now. I just saw an angel that sleeps beside me. No wonder, I can sleep peacefully last night." I smiled by his remakrs. Yeah, cheesy as always. I hugged him tightly. "Where have you been? I miss you, you know?" I said and then, suddenly I felt weird. Im hugging myself? Where is Seunghyun? Is he leaving me again? Did you left me again, Seunghyun? How could you.. Am I dreaming? I sighed.

 

 

 


 

 

"97, 98, 99 and 100." Yuri collapsed at the gym floor. "Okay, get a rest Yuri." her trainer said and Yuri just nodded. She grabbed her bottle and drink it. She startled a bit, when she saw a door flung open. She saw a tall figure with very fast walking towards her, its none other than, Sooyoung. "Am I dreaming now? Ahaha, what are you doing here?" Yur said while wiping her sweats. "Come on, Fany is in trouble now." Sooyoung said while throwing a proper shirt to Yuri. Yur fastly catch it. "Whats with her? I need to shower!" Yuri said. "No need to. You can take shower at Tiffany's house." Sooyoung said and grabbed her hands and went out from the gym.

 

 


 

 

"Telling her the truth?" Yuri said hesitantly. Sooyoung just nodded while driving to Tiffany's house.  "What if she cant accept it?" Yuri asked again. "Aish, sometimes, we need to take a risk okay? Listen, all of his friends are also there, kay? No need to worry. She called me earlier, and she said she dreamed that Seunghyun was sleeping beside her, she hugged Seunghyun, but then she realizes that she hugs herself." she said, trying to control her voice, she; actually nervous as Yuri as well, but she tried to cover it, as the best as she could. Yuri just nodded.

 

 

 


 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

The doorbell rang, well I guess Sooyoung and Yuri are already here. I went to the living room, and opened the door but I was startled when I saw Seunghyun's bestfriends and not Sooyoung and Yuri. I smiled at them, and invited them to come in. I asked them for a moment and went back to the kitchen. I was trying to cook something, and failed completely. I cant think anything. 

 

 

 


 

 

Today is Seunghyun's birthday. Tiffany was going to cook for him, as present. She cant really cook anyway, so thats why she thinks that when she cooks, that she will giving the present as well. She was tapping her chin while thinking about, what she's going to cook. Then, suddenly she remembers something. Seunghyun wants to eat Mediterranean Crescent Pinwheels so badly, so she searched it on line and looked for the recipe. She frowned when she realizes how hard it is, and went out to market to buy things that she needs. She spends almost 2 hours to find the right ingredients. Since, she cant cook so she not really know how the look of the ingredient.

 

 

When she finally getting ready the stuffs, she read the recipes, 

 

 

  1.  Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; place on lightly floured surface. Firmly press perforations to seal. Press or roll each to form 8x5-inch rectangle.
  2. Arrange 1/4 of prosciutto slices evenly over each rectangle. In small bowl, combine cheese, pepper and oil; mix well. Sprinkle mixture evenly over prosciutto on each rectangle. Sprinkle with basil.
  3. Starting at short side of each rectangle, roll up; seal long edges. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 5 slices. Place, cut side up, on sprayed cookie sheets.
  4. Bake at 375°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Serve warm

 

"OMG, thats was so hard." she frowned. She done it step by step and and finallly, she got into the last step. "Bake at 375 degree fahrenheit for about 15 to 20minutes?" she mumbled and then did it, following the instruction. She yawned when she put the it into the oven. She played with her Blackberry for awhile and fell asleep. She finally wakes up, and smelled something burning. She quickly went into the kitchen and found Seunghyun was there. He was already home when Tiffany was sleeping.

 

 

"Hey, what are you doing? Dont ever step into the kitchen, okay?" Seunghyun advised her while caressing her hair. Tiffany pouted while nodded. "Lets, eat?" Seunghyun said while pointed to her cooking. Her eyes wide open. "Are you serious? That?" she replied. He just nodded and trying her cooking. "Well, its delicious, but I think it will be more delicious if theres no burning taste in it." he chukled, followed by Tiffany's chuckled.

 

 

 


 

 

 Tiffany's POV

 

I was crying badly now, remembering that moment. I dont know why, its may just a simple memories, but its the most precious memoris ever, its actually the first time people ever compliment my cooking skills. I was crying badly now. Missing him like crazy, and he was nowhere to be found. Where on earth are you, Seunghyun? 

 

 

"Hey, Fany? Are you okay?" Youngbae asked me, when he saw me crying. I lifted my head to faced him, and a fake smile appeared on my face. "Im fine." scratched that, IM broken, useless, alone, clueless, confused, fragile, on the verge of tears, Empty, defeated, lonely FINE

 

"No, you're not. Come on. You dont have to cook for us." he smiled at me. I just nodded and washed my face and followed him to the living room. I saw Yuri and Sooyoung was there also. Yuri's hair is wet, I guess she just went shower at my house. I fake a smile at them, eventhough I dont have any reasons to smile, anymore. I take a sit beside Seungri at the sofa that was only for 2 persons. While, Sooyoung, Daesung and Youngbae was sitting at the 3 seat for people and Yuri was standing, combing her hair. 

 

 

"Okay, what brought you guys here?" I asked them, trying to break the silence and tense between them. Whats wrong with them?

 

 


 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

"You guys are lying! LYING!" I shouted at them. They all were shocked by my reaction. I was standing from my seat. I rubbed my face harshly and then, Daesung was handing me a letter. He smiled at me, and I didnt beamed back. They leave me alone, to give me some times. I anxiuosly opened the letter.

 

 


 

Hey, Fany baby.

 

Well, I guess my friends or your friends are already giving this letter to you, so thats why you're reading it now. And, you already know all the truth, right? ^^

Fany, you know that I loves you, right? You know that you're the person that I've ever put all my loves to only you, all my attention are only on you. Because, to me you are the most precious a cute teddy bear, that I should treasured it till my last breath. You the person that even I turned around for a brief moment, I can dying for missing you, because I afraid that you're going to leave me. Yeah, cheesy. I know that. :b

 

Fany baby, do you still remember about out promises? Do you still remember about the lake that we were making a promise toward each other? I hope you still do! Because I still remember about it! You and I were so young back then. Yeah, around 15 I guess? Haha.

 

Did you still the last words I said to you? I said 'Yes, promise' right? Sorry, I cant. I just cant keep that promise. I have to leave you. Like, HAVE to. Not because, I already bored by our relationship, or annoyed by you. No, never. Thats never crossed my mind, even once babe. You the only things that I need. 

 

I cant keep my promise because, your parents just cant approved our relationship. I dont want to accuse anybody, but. Your parents dropped something weirdo to my drink and I cant walk or move at all. Thats why I decided to wrote this letter to you. Thats why, I left you, alone. I had to go to somewhere thatfar from you. I dont want you to cry because of me. I hate seeing you crying. Plus, if the reasons, is me.

 

Im so sorry. The doctor said, my life is shortened from 6 months to 2 months only. Thats why, sometimes, you realized my handwriting was so bad, because my hands was shaking, like I just said, I cant Im too shaky. Do you still remember my school lose because my balls went off? My eyes vision was totally went blank at that time. You was so upset, and you were crying for about 2 hours because, people keep accusing me. 

 

Sorry, for keep you for waiting. Sorry for making a promise, that I myself knows that I cant keep it. Sorry for making your heart breaks into pieces. Sorry for making you crying. Sorry for keeping you clueless about all of this. All of our friends was alwasy visited me at the hospital. But, only you who doesnt know about it. Because I dont want you to know. I dont want to, because when you crying, Im afraid that I cant wipe your tears. Because my hands were too weak even to lift. 

 

I hope you can accepted it, kay? I hope you can always remember our memories. I glad to make an appearance on your history book. Im glad to know you, the fallen angel. I hope you can visit me at the graveyard. 

 

Lets keep our love together, and find a replacement for me, someone better than me.

 

Thanks to Yuri for her neat handwriting. I cant write this for you. 

 

Smile, Tiffany Smile. Never cry kay? Im not going to be there for you, to wipe you tears, but I'll always in your heart, right? Same goes to me.

 

I will miss you,  Fany Baby :')

My love for you never faded,

Seunghyun.

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Im so sorry for your lost, Mrs Choi." Tiffany bowed deeply to Seunghyun's mother. Her mother didnt even take a look at Tiffany. "Its all because of you! You the one who cause my son, my only son to die!" she shouted at Tiffany. Tiffany still bowing to her. She's trying her best to keep her tears in. "I, myself to feel sad about it. Its okay, you can mad at me, shouted at me as long as you can. Im sad too." she said and bowed again, then leave Seunghyun's mother alone.

 

 

Tiffany was on her way to the graveyard. When she finally arrived there, she saw Seunghyun's father. His dad smiled at her, she beamed back at him. "Annyeonghaseyo." she bowed. Mr. Choi just nodded and smile again at her. He saw Tiffany's eyes are so red, and her face are also swolen. "Are you crying, young lady?" he asked. Tiffany just smiled instead of answering. "Dont cry, kay? My son would not like it." he advised her. Tiffany just nodded. "Oh, wait here. Im going to take something from my car." he said and quickly went to his car, and Tiffany waited for him, patiently. "Here you go." he said, and giving her a tape. Tiffany accepted it, and bowed to him. "Okay, I need to go now. Bye~" he said and bid a goodbye to her. Tiffany waved back to him. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

She watching the tape that Seunghyun's father was giving her. She was smiling and crying at the same time. The tape, was full of her memories with him. Its start with a first selcs that they took together, and untill their last meeting selca. Yes, they love selca-ing together. "I will never forget you, Seunghyun." she smiled.

 

 


 

 

Yay! Finish! *throw confetti* Sorry for any mistakes there. And I know, its a big fail, because its not sad :( I try very hard to make it sad. And I was listening to Taeyeon's I Love You at that time. It was very beautiful lyrics, and yes. Sorry again. Its not sad at ALL!!! :((

 

Hope you guys enjoy my so-called SAD LOVE STORY :(

 

 

Leave your comment. I know its not sad.