I Don't Trust You

Hyukmin - I Don't Trust You (One Shot)

That bit I came up with is not in this, it was just an idea.

 

Eunhyuk,

Every day I waited for you. When you wake me up before you go to work, I feel happy that you care so much about me. I spend the day waiting for you. When you come home, I can’t express how happy I am that you’re here. Every day is the same. I always lovingly wait for you. My routine never changes.

But what did you do? You cheated on me. You said you wouldn’t be like him. You would treat me right. You would always be there. You’d only be mine. No one else’s. But you lied, just like him. Don’t say you never cheated on me, I have proof. I can’t believe you. You kissed him, after telling me that morning you love me. What is wrong with you?

After I found out, I didn’t want to believe it. I thought that he was lying. Trying to get me to dump you and go back to him. I defended you. But then he pulled out that picture. You have no idea what this has done to me.

I ended up in hospital. I quickly wrote this, because I fear I don’t much time left. My head hurts and I can barely breathe. I’m dying Eunhyuk. Dying.

If you’re reading this, it means I couldn’t hold on. I tried Eunhyuk. I tried to hold on. I wanted to see you one last time. But I couldn’t.

There’s something I never told you. I know we said we don’t keep secrets. But I didn’t want to hurt you. A week ago, I was having trouble breathing. I went to a doctor to see what was wrong. I thought maybe I had asthma. But it was worse. Cancer. I was told I don’t have much time left, maybe a week or so. It was in the stage where I couldn’t get treatment. I didn’t want to tell you. I just wanted to spend as much time with you as possible.

I’m grateful for all of the memories we had. Our first date, our first kiss, when you proposed to me, when we got married… everything. I remember each and every memory, and I cherish each one.

When you read this, please, stay strong. Don’t slip into depression. Please don’t commit suicide to see me again. I’ll always wait for you, and I’ll always watch over you. It’s my promise.

 

I may not trust you like before, but I love you.

 

Sungmin