Feelings?

Opps! I Fell In Love?

Sulli's POV, November 2010

OPPS! I kind of forget to tell you guys that I have a crush on him didn't I?

Yes, I' started having these feelings since we were in primary school when he was helping me with my Mathematics homework. 

[Flashback]

"So, which question do you need my help with Ssul?" he said while flipping my maths book aimlessly trying to figure out which questions I was having problems with. 

I slowly took it out of his hand and flipped to the page that I needed help with and pointed to the question, "This one!"

He carefully read it and looked at me with a cheeky smile, "Okay Ssul! Let's start!"

We stood on his bed and he started explaining to me. I was so focused that I didn't realise our face were inches apart. The moment he finished teaching me, we both looked up and my intention was to thank him. But then seeing how close we were  my mind wan blank. He just smiled and it urged me to kiss his cheeks, and so I did.

He blushed and asked me, "Yahhh! Why did you kiss me?" with a cute joking pout on his face.

"Just because I want to thank you! I've already understood more than I should not only for this question, but for the whole chapter!" I grinned widely and then both of us laughed but what he didn't know was I was feeling extra happy and righ there and then he hugged me.

"Thanks for being my bestfriend, Ssul! You really mean so much to me!" Minho said as he pulled out of the hug smiling the exact same eye-smile he gave me when we first met. I just nodded and smiled at him back, but in the back in my mind I knew something is changing.

[End Flashback]

As years passed by, I realised that the change I was facing and keeping a secret from everyone including Minho was actually a cute crush. I've always steal glances at him and faked sulking even at the slightest joke he make but then ended up laughing out loud with him. I have no plans on telling him sooner because it's just a small crush right? Our friendship is more important to me than anything else in the world and our parents always reminded us that we should not get lost in the LOVE word but instead take it as an inspiration to work harder for the best future. So I decided that I would rather keeping it to myself. Let's just keep it as a secret between us okay readers? *winks*

"SSULLLL!!!" I turned away from the window and saw Minho barging into the kitchen coming towards me. He usually comes to my house like this since he have the keys. I smiled at him but then I saw his worried expression and my smiled dropped.

"What's wrong Minho?" I asked with concern written all over my face and voice.

"Ssul, I'm afraid... I-I-I j-just agreed to s-s-something h-horrible!" he was sweating, shaking and stuttering.

"What is it? What did you agreed to??" I asked with anxiousness.

"I-I-I...." he couldn't seem to utter it out because his eye-balls were looking practically everywhere. He's panicked.

"How about you sit down in the living room first and calm yourself... I'll bring warm water, okay?" I guided him towards our living room and let him settled on the couch. Then, I went to the kitchen thinking and wondering of what was making him like this. I was ppouring some hot water into the mug but I was too busy thinking and the mug suddenly slipped from my hand and the hot water burnt my right hand. I screamed and went to the sink quickly to run cold water over it. As I was running cold water over my hand, a familiar voice screamed, "Ssul!!! Gwaenchanha??! What happened?? I heard you screaming!!!"

"Ohh! Gwaenchanha... I just accidentally spilled hot water on my hands, sorry if I startled you."

He came nearer and take a look at my hand, "Aigooo~ uri Ssul Baby is always clumsy, come on, I'll put some oinment to ease the pain off..."

I frozed as he called me Ssul Baby, I haven't heard that since we were in primary... OKAY DON'T SULLI! He's your "twin brother"! You should never even think about that

He pulled me towards the couch and let me settle down as he went to the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit. As he was treating my hand, I couldn't help but stare at him and then, he looked up and our face was very close to each other. My mind went blank and I kissed his cheeks for the second time in my life. He blushed and looked away. Awkward silence flooded the room. I quickly asked him a question to avoid this awkward silence.

"So, what did you meant about the horrible thing you agreed to earlier?" and that seemed to make the awkwardness gone as he quickly looked into my eyes anxiously.

"I agreed to be someone's boyfriend..." and that exact moment I felt great pain coming directly from my chest.

 

To be continued...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ANNYEONG!!! I wanna thank everyone who has been supporting this story by commenting and subscribing! :D AND EXTRA THANKS TO @Syamimi_Munir for UPVOTING!!! LOVEYOUGUYSSS!!! I hope you guys like this chapter! :) I'm starting off mainly with MinSul and I'll be adding TaeStal and KeyBer soon! So, please continue reading and supporting~ AGAIN! Constructive comments are always welcomed! ^^ THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! <3
 
p.s: I won't be updating everyday but I WILL try :D Maybe I'll come up with a schedule or something soon so please bear with me! :)