❝ three — myungmi

❝ love story — pinkfinite one-shots.┊shop close

❝ Fairytale.

Did you know I have to borrow someone's heart because you stole mine?; myungmi for minstal_shipper

 

Yoon Bomi was every girls' dream. Born with a silver spoon, Bomi always had everything that she wanted; a 'Gucci' bag, a diamond necklace, the latest 'Louis Vuitton' dress and a 'Chanel' heels that's probably worth more than a thousand. What more could she ask for? Nothing. Apart from the fact that she would want to shake off the tens of bodyguards that are always following her around, everywhere she goes; even when she sleeps, bathes, walk, run, they will eventually still be there, right behind her.

Today was no exception.

The reason behind the many bodyguards was simple, if you would break them up according to their specific roles. One was to invigilate her actions, the second was to watch her words, the third was to protect her from danger, the forth being the advisor, the fifth being her schedule planner, the sixth was her tutor, the seventh, her supposedly 'peer mentor' and the list goes on. 

"Just tell them I went that way, araso?" Bomi instructed, dashing towards the other direction as the passer-by shot her a hysterical glance and nodded afterwards.

Unfortunately, Bomi always had a way past them, no matter how many new ones are employed and that may be the reason why her parents have always employed one bodyguard after another. They just could not see why their daughter could not be kept at sight all the time and besides that, they always have the perception that Bomi could be an obedient, well-mannered daughter.

Things always turn out the other way though. Bomi was a wild soul, a tigress who is always seeking for adventure. She's fun-loving and she enjoys taking risks as much as she hates taking precautions. She was much more of a person who would put her actions into action without using words to please herself and others. What was most surprising about her was the fact that she would always keep her cool and be a humble person despite the rich- she is.

Sadly, people still love her for her money.

Bomi sometimes wished that she was born into a middle or low-class family, one filled with much more love than riches that she have. Although she had the things that she wanted, she was unable to communicate much with her parents who claimed that they were too busy attending meetings and conventions to earn money for future purposes. Was money much more important than their very own daughter? Apparently, yes, in Bomi's case. In a middle or low-class family, Bomi would receive their concern and care that she always craved for, the ones that she truly needed apart from those materialistic products that were just worth of 'temporary happiness'.

"Yah!" A loud, booming voice came from behind Bomi, startling the girl who had obliviously trampled upon an owner's backyard.

"Shh!" Bomi hissed, stepping forward to cover the stranger's mouth with both her hands scurriedly.

She finally had time for herself and she did not want to be found so quickly, not untill she had enough fun and freedom for the day. The stranger rolled his eyes and attempted to yank the girl's hands off himself when he realised she was just a little stronger than he had thought. They ended up losing their balance and one, eventually falling on top of the other.

You could not blame him, Bomi was after all a black belt in Taekwondo, unbelievably.

"I told you to keep quiet, didn't I?" Bomi scowled, getting up from the uncomfortable position, with her on top of him.

The boy, who was around her age, with jet black hair blushed. His cheeks and ears turning an inevitable shade of red. He had not been in such a close proximity with a girl, an adorable one to be exact. Besides, he had always been studying in an all-boys school ever since he was young. All his life, he had always interacted with boys or man. His mother had also passed away as soon as he was born and he had himself to blame for putting her in such a hardship as she was giving birth to him.

Cold. That was the right word to summarise how he was like. He shut himself off from the outside world and dug a hole for himself to hide in. He had always thought that he caused his mother's death and the family would have been much more completed and happier without his appearance. He was a jinx, one who had caused misfortune as soon as he was born. He had always had this perception of himself and many a times, he just wanted to end his life right then and there. Nobody would care after all. He had no friends, no relatives and basically, no father, even if physically, he had one.

But he just could not  bring himself to do it. There was always an invisible force or flash of thoughts that stopped him from ending his life. Sometimes, he would even hear a soothing, calm voice who coaxed him to stop with whatever he was doing; the one who guided him through his path and led him back to living.

"Thanks anyway, and sorry for tresspassing," she thanked, bringing him back to his senses as he dusted off the soil particles on his denim jeans.

"Sorry?" He repeated, eyeing her from head to toe as he got to his feet.

How could she only be sorry for entering someone's backyard? It was not like she owned the land that he was standing on.

"I can do anything you want me to, as an apology," Bomi continued, now initiating for a handshake with the stranger whom she had just met.

"What's your name?" She asked again, this time, much more persistent than before as he ignored the handshake and walked off towards the pathway.

"You don't need to know." That was his answer.

 

 

There were many things and many people Yoon Bomi would forget at first sight, but that stranger that she met a few days ago had intended to stay in her head as much as she wanted not to. She remembered his intriguing eyes, his sharp nose and the plum-like lips that uttered a few words. His voice, she could not forget it either and she secretly hoped that she could hear it again.

After that faithful day, they have parted ways and Bomi had school to attend, along with her loyal bodyguards who are always at sight. She was informed that there would be a new student who would transfer to her school that day and she was quite elated to meet her new classmate. After all, she had always made friends with whoever she met.

Until of course, she realized who had stepped into the classroom's door with a reluctant sigh that sent girls flailing over his "coolness".

It was him, again. 

The one that she have always wanted to meet for the past few days and weeks that she vividly counts. He was there, standing right in front of the classroom, eyeing the ground for the whole time and refusing to lift his head even after the teacher had introduced him to the class. That thought crossed her mind; they were the same age and that would mean that they could actually drop the honorifics with each other.

During break time, Bomi had tried to approach him, in hope of asking his name but he seemed to have isolated himself from everyone and sat at the far corner of the canteen where nobody would usually sit at. He sat, calmly eating his homemade sandwich and basically, glaring at everyone else who spared a glance at him or tried to share a table with him.

"Hi," Bomi greeted, sitting across from where he was as he slowly munched onto the last bit of his sandwich.

"We meet again," Bomi continued, sipping her drink afterwards as he swept the bread crumbs off his hands.

He heaved a sigh and then uncapped his bottled, mineral water that he left on the other end of the table, swiftly gulping down a quarter of it before capping it back.

"What rotten luck," he finally responded, standing up from where he was and leaving without a word.

 

 

For the next few weeks and months, Bomi had always been sharing the table with the 'lonesome, cold' boy who was always busy minding his own business. He had to admit that he became 'neutral' of Bomi's presence. She was no longer an irritant but a quiet companion that he had grown used to seeing everyday during break time. In class, Bomi would sometimes initiate a conversation with him, in which he would reply to, but rarely speaking for more than five sentences. She was a 'friend', someone he would not claim to have.

"Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo," he confessed, earning a bug-eyed response from the girl seated in front of him in class.

The school bell rang shortly after, marking the end of a long week. It was a Friday and every student was excited to head back home to take a good rest. Bomi remained still, watching as each of her classmate left the classroom one by one, leaving behind him and herself.

"That's a nice name," she replied after a long, awkward silence between them.

She wanted to keep the conversation going since he would rarely initiate conversations between them. 

"So is yours," he answered, getting up from his chair and slinging his bag over his shoulders.

Bomi widened her eyes. She had never expected to see a smile, a smile coming from him especially. He was always 'filtered' from the student body and even the teachers have taken extra note of how his personality and behaviour was like in class. She was taken aback and yet, she was glad that he had gradually opened up to her.

"Shall we head home together?" Myungsoo suggested, ruffling Bomi's hair with his right hand as he took another step forward towards where she was.

"But..."

"I have a plan," he said, grabbing her hand into his and intertwining them like as if he was afraid to lose her.


❝ author's notes

My apologies for such a long wait. This took quite awhile since I did not really have the inspiration. My school is starting soon so I might not be able to update as quickly as before. And also, I hoped this turn out to be your expectation, I didn't really write it according to how you have told me to: the princessy and prince stuff. However, the main idea is still conserved! Thank you for requesting! On a side note, do take note that you aren't allowed to request until the shop is re-open. For now, I would accept those who had their forms sent in.