Drabble: Can I Get My Kiss?

Can I Get My Kiss?

Jongin stepped forward towards the booth the moment the girl in front of him left. He smiled at the fair-skinned guy with reddish auburn hair manning the booth.

"Next." The guy said while jotting something on this big jotter book. When he looked up, surprise was written all over his face. "This is a booth for girls."
 
"It isn’t written anywhere on your booth." Jongin pulled out a five hundred dollar bill and dropped it into the big glass candy jar.
 
"But it’s a donation booth. And guys don’t kiss other guys."
 
Putting on his best smirk, Jongin leaned against the desk, cocking a hip forward. "I donated five hundred. I’m entitled to a kiss as stated here." He tapped onto the piece of cardboard that read fifty dollars for a hug and five hundred for a kiss. "There are no rules stating that it’s only meant for girls. It’s such a disgrace that our school tolerates such discrimination."
 
Grumbling under his breath, Joonmyun looked at him defiantly with his cheeks now a light shade of red. Jongin liked that effect on his temporary teacher.
 
"So?"
 
Joonmyun sighed. "Fine. Just a quick one." He stood from his position, waving off the wolf whistles coming from some of the student body whom he recognised as Baekhyun. 
 
"Okay, that’s fine with me."
 
The shorter guy leaned forward with his eyes closed which Jongin took advantage of. He cupped the back of his head and crushed their lips together, the soft red lips, tasting a hint of mango lip gloss. Then he probed the seams with his tongue for entrance. Despite the protest coming from Joonmyun, he didn’t give in and continued probing till they parted. When they did, Jongin groaned. Their tongues touched, sliding against one another in a hot mating dance that was causing Jongin to throb behind his zippers.
 
They parted with Joonmyun letting out a soft whimper which turned him on so much that he almost came in his school uniform pants. 
 
"You’re a good kisser." Jongin whispered in his ear."What do I get if I donated two thousand?"
 
Joonmyun blinked several times, adjusting his dilated pupils. He cleared his throat. "Four kisses."
 
"Oh." Jongin pouted. But he whispered hotly in his teacher’s red-tipped ears. "I thought I’d get you spread out on my bed looking flushed, wet and ready for a good ride."
 
Joonmyun gasped. And pulled back almost immediately. "I will not have you talk to me in such a disrespectful way."
 
"Right. I would believe that if you weren’t sporting a hard on." Jongin eyed the swollen package before looking up to see Joonmyun’s blushing face. "I’ll back again later… at closing."
 
"Why should I even bother waiting for you?" Joonmyun asked irritatably.
 
Jongin chuckled. He dropped a two thousand dollars cheque into the cady jar. "I'll be collecting my reward later." He winked and his upper lip sensually. 

 

 

A/N: Comments would be nice! Yes, it's short. :))