Chapter 1: Hello, Onew

Hello, Flower Boy Taemin

 

 

Chapter 1

" Oh" Taemin said as he was seating in a crowd subway. He was groaning, the stares grew looking at him. He brushed his hair back. The people smiled and wouldn't take there glimmering eyes off of him. He swallowed hard and quickly jumped on the train. People started offering him their seats. He just nodded no to all of them and then just decided he was stand. Their eyes wearing still on him, he smiled and nodded. He always wanted just to be invisable. He closed his eyes. He then was pushed and he fell. 

  " Are you okay?" A voice said, Taemin then felt a warm hand on his shoulder, the person had caught him. He opened his eyes. The boy before him was a much older Hyung. He was smiling brightly. Taemin nodded to the older. 

" Yes, I...I am fine" Taemin studdered. The older smiled and chuckled. Taemin stood up and propped himself against a poll. He held on to it. 

" I am Jinki, but people call me Onew" the older said, taemin nodded lighly again. 

" Hello, Onew, I am Taemin" He said. Onew looked like he had just seen a ghost. 

" Lee Taemin?" 

Taemin felt weirded out quickly how did the stranger know his full name. Onew quickly smiled and then started shaking his hand. 

" I am your Noona's Friend from University" He said and then Taemin remembered when he decided to move to Seoul, His Noona told him that she had a friend in Seoul who knew a place for him to stay. 

" Oh, So you are that Friend" Taemin said " the one who  told Noona, I had a place to stay" Taemin was quiet. Onew noticed this very much so. 

" Yes, and she told me you were known for your beauty, boy she wasn't lying" He chuckled " was she". Taemin groaned. 

" I just wanna be left alone" He said " with my art" he said then showing his bags. 

" Well as soon as I help you to the apparement I will make sure you are left very much alone". Onew said he then put his arm around Taemin. " You will be safe with me".  Taemin nodded and then groaned great there was another one. This boy pretty much reminded him of high school. The boys always trying to protecting hiim but all it did was hurt him. He wanted to just get away. He bite his lip and then Onew smiled at him. He nodded and then grabbed Taemin's hand " We are here". Taemin looked up. Onew put his arm around Taemin and showed him the great building. Taemin looked around and the place was apsolutly beatufiul. He nodded and then Taemin noticed a quite handsome boy kicking over a bike. " Damn it you stupid thing". 

" Hey, Jonghyun" Onew said and then guy looked over at them. Taemin went and hide behind Onew. 

" Hello, Onew" the boy said. He tossed his hair and smile. Taemin blushed. 

 " Why are you yelling at the bike this time?" Onew responded. 

" Freaking tossed me off around the courner again" Jonghyun said. 

" Maybe you need to learn how to ride it" Onew chuckled. 

" Ah shut up" Jonghyun said and he went to kicking the bike. Onew grinned and then grabbed Taemin.

" Come on, let me show you to your appartment". Taemin nodded and then followed Onew into the building. They walked up the stairs. Taemin heard two people aruging with eachother. Taemin swallowed harded it was a middle height player looking boy and a boy wearing a red suit. He looked like a fashionista. 

" You told me that you would have my money yesterday" The player said and then fashionista chuckled at him. 

" And you lied about that jacket being an orignal" the fashionista said. " so you don't get ya money" The fashionista said snapping his fingers at the player. 

" Hello, MInho and Key" Onew said to the two. They looked at him and waved. 
" Hello, Onew" they both said.  Onew shook his head and then guided Taemin to a room. 

" This is your room"  Onew said. Taemin looked around and dropped his bag on the floor. 

" It is so big" Taemin said and he went looking around the room. 

" I hope your stay here is eventful" Onew said giving a wink as he closed the door, he placed the key on a desk.