2

My Sweet Tooth

In front of YG Building

 

Bom would sneak glances at her best friend who just dropped her jaw while checking the familiar building they seeing right now.

 

Yah, why you did not tell me that we are heading to the famous YG Building and the chances of seeing my ultimate crush G-dragon is 95% and I only wore my simple tee and jeans how could you do this to your best friend!!!” Now it is Dara's turn to be fuming mad at her best friend.

 

My my Ssantokki from what I remember you don't even bother to ask who is our BOGUS customer” flashing her victorious smile.

 

Oh Annyeong, neh we are right outside of your building, if you can come out to pick up the cup cakes it will be much appreciated, OMO really... kamsamnida” as Bom ended the call of their “customer”

 

Yah ssantokki let's go our BOGUS customer is waiting for their order” a visible victorious smile is still plastered on her face while dragging Dara who is now on the edge of loosing her sanity.

 

 

YG STUDIO

 

 

Waaaaahhh finally I'll get to eat another piece of this delicious cup cakes MAA” Seungri said while munching or rather ravishing the newly delivered cup cakes

 

Hyong, the cup cakes that you ordered is here and take note it has been delivered by a living doll and a goddess” Seungri winked while shouting to his Jiyong hyung who is still on the recording booth.

 

However, the Goddess that Seungri is referring to is now rooted on her position nervousness is written all over her face plus the rapid beating of her heart is not helping at all.

 

Bom can notice the stiffness that her best friend is showing if only she can laugh at the site she's witnessing but Bom knows it would only be the death of her, ohhhh... don't underestimate this little rabbit cause once it has been provoked her inner dragon will be unleashed.

 

Oh! Annyeong, thanks for the personal delivery of the cup cakes it really taste amazing” Jiyong smiled to the living doll and goddess in front of him.