"He was young , his skin looked soft and pale , his lips were pink and kissable"

Trouble Maker

 

As Zelo was treating your shoulder you fell asleep , you lost too  much blood and didn’t have enough energy.

After He treated your shoulder he left you on the couch that was downstairs covered in blankets. Himchan sneaked downstairs without anyone noticing, he sat next to you and watched you sleeping. After few hours you woke up , Himchan was still there next to you. You opened your eyes and looked at your shoulder and then at Himchan.

You : “Did you do this ? “ you said to Himchan  and looked down at your shoulder .

Himchan looked at you shoulder and he was about to open his mouth and tell you that Zelo was the one who treated your shoulder but you beated him .

You : “Thanks , Im ( your name ) , whats yours? “ you smiled at Himchan.

Himchan : “Im Himchan , nice to meet you “  himchan forgot about what he wanted to tell you when he saw your smile. You looked at the stairs and you saw a tall young boy going downstairs. You watched him walking up to you , whispering something to the person who introduced himself as Himchan.  Himchan shake head , disagreeing with the young male that was standing in front of you. The young male frowned and whispered something else into Himchan’s ear. Himchan gave the boy a nod and stood up , he gave you a smile and waved as he walked away. The boy sat in front of you and looked at you for a while. After few second he finally spoke.

Zelo: “Hey , hows your shoulder?” the young male asked you with a small smile forming on his face.

You: “It’s fine, I guess… I’m ( your name) and you?” You smiled at the young male .

Zelo: “Im Ju-“ the boy shake his head and said “I’m Zelo… just Zelo” he finally showed you his full smile and showed off his dimples. You stared at his smile for few seconds. He was young , his skin looked soft and pale , his lips were pink and kissable.  You shake your head and saw Himchan coming towards the couch where you were laying in with four more males. They all looked strong and handsome.