The power of dreams

Awesome Stories I loved so far

 

Characters

TOP you

Description

At first I didn’t want to write a fanfic cos I was terrified i'd write something out of character and people would hate me  crying ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.but then I got this idea and I just had to write it. I hope you enjoy it. If you do notice anything wrong or out of character please tell me smiley ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

 

Also, I wasn’t exactly sure of big bang’s living arrangements right now so for the purpose of this fic they all live in one dorm.

Foreword

A broken-hearted you (accidentally) walk into the path of a moving truck. You are taken to hospital and fall into a coma. TOP is at the scene and calls an ambulance. He has to leave before people start recognising him but he is haunted by your image. He starts to meet you in his dreams and you see him in your coma. But can anything ever come from this impossible love story…

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/117221 <~Link here...

 

~I really really like this story! I find it unique and fascinating! Just try reading it! It's so cool and such a warm fanfic!!