Kill me!!

Deadly passion

I could feel the cold creeping its way towards me,I could feel  the wind blowing my curtains and I knew,I somehow knew that he had found me…

I was lost for this is my last night.Death came for me as it promised long ago.My days as a spy were over for TOP had finaly caught me.

 

Did I feel pain?No.Did I feel sorrow?No.I did not feel any of those,nothing at all but  fascination for the man that now occupied my bedroom chair.I slowly opened my eyes and faced the one I was meant to kill,the one I was meant to hate but so deeply loved.

-You came!I whispered and found myself scared that it was just a dream.

TOP didn’t say a word,he just gazed with his deep black eyes at my small and shivering body.I felt like a deer in front of a lion.The adrenaline had me pinned at the spot watching and waiting for his next move.His black hair and black outfit made him look like a demon,like one of those creatures that our mother tell us to stay away from.I could see agun shining in his left arm and a knife hanged at his belt.

This was my last night,I knew it,I waited  it and I would take my time to enjoy it.

-Are you ready?He suddenly asked in that velvety voice of his.

-Did you come to kill me?I said in a provocative way.

-My dear,we both know the answer to that question !TOP said approaching the bed.He touched my left arm,while looking directly at me.What will it be then?"Do you want it quick or slow?"He asked.

I felt a shiver running down my spine.I was excited for I knew I could not get my own weapon,I was defendless in front of an extremely dangerous yet alluring man.He was the master and I was his slave.

-You already know I have a passion for knives,and the one that you carry is famous for the number of men it killed,but not because of women.I want to be your first!I whispered in his ear.

-Mmm,then so be it!he said lifting himself from the bed and placing the gun on one of my small endtables that slowly shifting towards me and grabing both my hands while pinning me to the headboard."It was a difficult job finding you sweety!"he meowed while pressing his body to mine".I want my reward before you die!"TOP continued while using one of his hands to trace my long leg  up to the curve of my hip.

The kiss that followed took my breath away!It was carnal,it was wild and filled with rage as if he did not want to end it!We both poured all of our frustrations into it.His tongue battled mine for dominance,our bodies molded into eachother and our hands travelled on their own,trying desperately to bring us closer and closer till we are nothing but one.

Clothes disapperead,heat rose and moanes filled the room that once was peacefull.We were on our own world,trying to enjoy the little time we had left.Who would have known that he would be the death on me?That I could not kill him even though my life depended on it?!I should have never agreed to this mission.Top was too powerfull even  for me.I should have taken the change and killed him when he left me.But I couldn’t  do it,as I couldn’t make myself to  feel sorry that he would be the one that would end my life for I was long dead.He was the only one that stirred me,the only one that made feel alive,and even after he told me that I must kill him in order to survive,I refused….because the truth is that I wanted to die…and I wanted him to be the one to take me.

When our breaths recovered and we left our little paradise I knew it was time.The sun threatened to appear and make me live another day.I did not want any of that to happen so I took Top’s face in my hands and said:

-It is time!

We gazed into eachothers eyes for what seemed like years,and before he could end my life I asked:

-Do you think I will go to heaven of hell?

He did not say a  word,his cold eyes closing while our lips connected for one last time.I now felt the pain of being cut,the knife deep buried into my heart,the place where TOP belongs,and while I felt myself leaving this world,his last words followed me into eternity :

-Bad girls go wherever they want!

 


A short oneshot for a special person,my friend Oana.It's my gift for her birthday!So enjoy...and sorry for any mistakes but english is  not my first language