the flavour of a great complication

the flavour of a great complication (one-shot)

The sun was bright and setting its sunrays towards Soojung's face. Soojung's eyes narrowed, as she rubbed them and stretched her arms and body. The day was nice to walk out and do some jogging in the morning. However, Soojung just tied her hair in a simple ponytail and wore a blue hoodie and comfortable black pants, accompanied by trainer shoes. Soojung wasn't someone who liked sports or something, she just liked hanging out by the bright streets. The sky turned from greyish blue, to sky blue, deep and intense. Soojung was, generally, having fun, until someone gripped her.

"Physical exercise, early in the morning? At least you're not slobbering with sodas, fritos and ice cream, watching corny and lame dramas" a soft chuckle was heard. Soojung rolled her eyes and didn't turn herself, only slightly her eyes, to see the tall and handsome young man who gripped her.

"Maybe that would be better than have a ruined morning by Oh Sehun" Sehun chuckled, as he let go of Soojung. Soojung glared him, wanting to freeze him with her usual icy glares, but his warmth filled his heart in such a way, which prevented the icy glares. That, that very simply fact, annoyed Soojung to the whiskers. Well, if she ever had whiskers.

"I'm leaving. Just continue hanging around" Sehun waved, smiling, and he dashed off the scene. Soojung rolled her eyes, as she continued to jog. Well, at the very end, Soojung turned, slightly, her head, only to see Oh Sehun grinning teasingly, obviously reparing that she turned her head, proposetedly to see him. Soojung almost forgot that she hated turning her head. Aish. That crazy idiot now thinks that I'm intrested by him... But why did I turn my damn head? Maybe because I was afraid that moron created an accident to prejudice people around. And since they saw us... Yeah, it's problably that. And she ran out by the fields.

 

Soojung went out after lunch time. She was still hungry and famished, but, thanks to her marvellous family crisis, she only could eat a simple plate of fish. Thankfully, she had some money in her wallet. She counted her bucks, and, fortuantely, they could buy a delicious ddukbokki dose. Soojung smiled and her lips, imagining the delightful ddukbokki flavour, running to her lips like violins and cellos and whatever playing a happy harmony... She wouldn't wait, for sure.

Soojung dashed to the nearest ddukbokki store, as she, impatiently, slammed her foot on the ground, waiting to be attended. Finally, a human shape approached her starved self. A tall and handsome young man smiled gently, as Soojung recognized some playful grin formed in his lips. His brown-golden hair that shone like the sun and the eyes that resembled two shiny stars. His soft-toned skin and his childish smile. It was familiar from somewhere. That was when her eyes landed in the name card, where was precisely wrote 'Oh Sehun'.

"Oh! Jung Soojung?" Sehun's grin widened, as Soojung face-palmed herself. Oh Sehun always ended up appearing, even without his desire. Soojung looked at him, shocked. Didn't he work at a convenience store? Why was he in the ddukbokki bank? Was he fired? Sehun laughed, softly, as he shook his head.

"I wasn't fired, Jung Soojung" Soojung's eyes almost crossed her orbits. Now, did Oh Sehun even read her mind? That was scary and creepy, and, problably, a huge problem. Sehun only messed with Soojung's hair, smiling widely. "I only decided to work at two places. Is that a problem?" Soojung imediately shook her head. Only she didn't know how she would get rid of him, with him always working at this and that place. Sehun approached her ear and smirked. "This way, I can chase you everywhere" he whispered. Soojung heaved and sigh, puffing her cheeks, as her eyes grew wide and she harbored a feeling that Sehun would never leave her alone.

"What are you going to ask?" Sehun slipped out his small notebook and his pencil, as Soojung coughed, trying to return her senses. She passed a hand by her hair and tried to act cool, as possible, which never worked out so fine. "A dose of ddukbokki"

Minute later, Sehun returned, with a delicious plate of ddukbokki. Soojung pulled her chopsticks in and started eating, it, emotionally. She looked so hungry that Sehun laughed at her gross eating habits. Soojung didn't repare though... In her land, only ddukbokki and her were alive. It seemed to taste very well to Soojung. Sehun placed himself beside her and grinned.

"How's it? I made it by myself?" Soojung almost splitted her food. Sehun grabbed a white napkin and wiped the scraps of ddukbokki, landing near . While that, Soojung couldn't still believe she was eating something so delcious made by some goofy stalker. She coughed imediately, trying to return her dignity.

"Hum... it is nice, I guess?"

"How about my flavour?" Sehun asked, smirking. Soojung finished the last piece and placed the money on the bank.

"Yours, is just a flavour of a great complication" and she dashed off the scene, as Sehun smiled and shook his head.