*Blot Blot--- Part of my past....

Creating Destiny

Chapter 2:

Tiffany's POV
I walked to the corridor, I'm alone again.

I went early to school today cause, I don't want people gathering around me. I hate it.......

I then arrived in our room. I thought I was gonna arrive first, but I was wrong. This guy here, the nerd.. was my seatmate.

Oh, hi...”I said, he tilted up his head a little bit, he then looked down to the book he's reading. I didn't wait for his response. Is it because he hates queenkas like me. But I am not mean. It disappoints me even more.

End of POV

After how many minutes, slowly the room was filled with noise. Students start to makes noise.

Yoona-ssi!”Tiffany shouted, as she saw Yoona entered the room. Her seatmate then stood up, and went near to his best friend.

How are you ,are you fine?”Yoona asked, she usually asks this question everytime she arrives in school. Coming up with this question. Tiffany eyesight steered up a little. “Tiffany-unnie?”Yoona asked. Still no response. After a while, Yoona gave up.. and back to the same time, Tiffany's seatmate finally returned to his place.

As the discussion started, Yoona was still worried about Tiffany's condition. She kept looking around. But it seems like there was really something wrong.

Yoona's POV

That girl Tiffany's seatmate, I like him ....so much.. But I'm too shy. I wish I was someone like Tiffany-unnie, who can ignore all her suitors. Ignore all of them..How could she do that? Is she really that cold?

and

What's wrong with Tiffany-unnie? Is she sick again? Aish! This girl really. She have already skipped class for the last week and now she's sick again?

No Worries about it! I believe in her! Fighting Fany unnie!

End of POV
Countdown 1, 2, 3 and........................

 

 

 

 

 

bang!

Tiffany fell down on her chair,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no she collapsed.

Students were shocked and started to gather. While Tiffany's seat mate was shocked. She was so bright this morning when suddenly she collapsed.

Siwon stood up, and helped the weak Tiffany... After a while. A group of black suits man came and spoke up to the teacher, informing Tiffany will leave school.

AGAIN...

One of the suit man carried Tiffany in a bridal style. The other one, carried her things.

While Siwon was left staring at her beautiful face, like an angel.

'Get well soon Tiffany-ssi' Siwon thought.

Siwon's POV
I regretted something this day. The interaction we had last morning, I ignored her. I hate myself for that. I wanted to say 'Hi' and talk a lot of things to her. But suddenly I was cold to her. Was she really this sickly? She was just absent last week.

Aish! This girl really, left this envelope on purpose...

AFTER CLASS:

In Siwon's House:

Siwon was keeping his things when suddenly a pink envelope was dropped.

'I assume this is for a kingka,so let me read it.'Siwon thought.

Dear _____,'No name'

I really like you. I know you won't feel the same for me. I am Stephanie Hwang by the way. You don't know me that much, cause we never really have an interactions ever since elementary years. And I kind'a regretted it. You see all those times, I greeted you. Is that . I just wanna listen to your voice. But all you do is tilt up your head. Fighting till then *Blot;;;Blot*”Siwon read.

Who' ? Did she write this just this morning..”Siwon said to his self.

Questions came to his mind. About this Blot Blot' guy, who is it? He thought. Unknown to him that the Blot Blot guy was having the same feeling for her too.

 

 

----

Hope you like it!!

I still don't know whether it's Sifany or YoonHae or YoonWon...

It all is in the hands of my friend.

:)

Thanks for the comments and subscribe!!

God Bless You!!