All Alone

Far and Away

 


Live in the loved memories
Cherished pain is also left in there (memories)

I took our friendship for granted. It never crossed my mind that we would be separated. You were always by my side and it became so routine that I came to depend on it. So I never did tell you how I truly felt. I always assumed you would know; that the unspoken words between us were enough to let you know how much I loved you. How much I still love you. But it wasn’t enough and now all I live with is sadness and regret.

I tried to hold you back as I fall… even I cry out (to call you) you wouldn’t come…
Even I catch you and shout… you wouldn’t come… I don’t see you

When you left the company the gravity of the situation finally hit me. Not only were you gone in proximity you were gone for good. The moment you filed that lawsuit was the moment that our relationship and friendship had to end. Did you understand how much that hurt? I knew how hard it was for you but couldn’t you bear it? We all bore it, ever since we were children, so why couldn’t you? I hated you for it, for what you did to us. But I understood it. I truly did because I lived through it. I knew it, your pain. I was selfish and I was hurt so I did nothing. I watched you leave and I didn’t say a single word.

I feel so all alone
I feel so all alone
I wanna run to you my love
I’m saving
All my love for you

The world as I knew it had me. Who was I to take on a world giant in the entertainment industry? Who was I to take two others with me? I saw how it affected Yoochun and Junsu. And as much as I love them for taking a stand with me and staying by my side, I couldn’t ask that of you. You were the company. At this point you had given most of your life to it. It was what you knew, and what cherished you. So all I could do was watch you, as my life crumbled around me.

Love Love Love Love Love
Love Love Love Love Love

Even I dislodge our love which became a secret from my heart
Even my overly regret searches for you... it’s obstructed

 Our true relationship had always been a secret, a hidden love that glimpsed through when it was too much to contain.  All those times when I was asked ‘do you have a girlfriend’ I wanted to tell them, yes. All those times I wanted to just scream to the world that I had found the one, because I had already found you.

I feel so all alone
I feel so all alone
I wanna run to you my love
I’m saving
All my love for you

When you left it was like all the light in my life faded. I lost my passion for music, for performing, for life. I was miles away when your life came crashing down. I was in America pursuing my dreams, trying to reignite my passion for it all. I had run away. From you, from everything I knew and from the people that loved me. I buried myself in my work but none of it meant anything. You were my best friend. And without a glance back you left it all. But how could I blame you? I was the one who was cowardly and afraid. The darkness haunts me and the unfamiliarity of this country bites at me. And when it becomes almost unbearable I take out my cellphone and I remind myself that once not too long ago you were my  best friend and someone I valued above all else.

Love Love Love Love Love with you my love
Love Love Love Love Love with you my love
Love Love Love Love Love with you my love
Love Love Love Love Love with you my love

Like our secret language all we can do is tell each other our true feelings in song. Like we have done for the past 10 years, everything I do and everything I sing is dedicated to you. My only one.