Love you...but not in this life...

( REWRITTEN ) Dangerous game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seunghyun , just… why did you love him?

Why? You ask me why?

I think…ah, I don’t know and maybe  I will never know the reason.

If I know the reason, I will make it dispappear.

You want me to stop loving him ?

You’re hurting so much, don’t you see it ? Lee Seunghyun. Your heart will stop beating someday because of this bleeding love.

Ahhhh, You care for me, thank you. But loving him is like natural thing for me. Seem like… I was born to love him. I can’t stop, until the day I die.

This’s so bull, he won’t love you, hell no, he won’t even know you love him, don’t you see that he only likes you like a brother or worst, you’re just a toy??? Lee Seunghyun , don’t become an idiot !!

Hahaha, of course I know that, I have already known that from the beginning.

Since the day I met him first time, I have met a boy who was a genius with everything he did. I had a deep respect for him.

Since the day he became a leader and took care of everythings for me, I have liked him like a brother and I wanted to support him.

Sine the day I saw him that he was so broken inside, was hurted all of his soul, I have told myself …. I had to protect him.

Day by day, time after time, one day I opened my eyes, I have fallen so deep into this love . The  love that will never be known and replied.

So…. I need to stop, right? It’s better that way….I know….

But my heart beats for him,my heartbeats tells me…He’s my one and only…

Love’s like this,it has no reason.Just when you find that person , you become their prisoner.In your eyes, it has them. In your heart, they’re there. In your soul, tattoo their name. No matter what….

Although you’ll be hurted like hell, although your soul will be broken in thousand pieces, you… only yearn for them. 

Stupid? Too naïve ? Too silly ? Yes, it’s is. Yes, I know.

But….This’s my love.

I can never understand you,you know that?

You don’t have to understand me, you just need to live like happy life, you just stay the way you are right now.

Because, because…Lee Seunghyun…You and I….all know one thing.

If you’re you now, I still can be with him. Right, SEUNGRI?

“Seungri, wake up !! you sleep again, you little brat!!! We’re in a practise right now.Don’t you dare go to your dreamland !!!” Someone shouts to me.

Huh, I dreamed again. Why did this dream always come these days ?? I don’t want to think about him. My head hurts so much. Enough, Seungri, let practise unless you want your ’s kicked. My brothers have no mercy for me, poor me !!

After a practise, I’m heading home with my hyung. Once again, I become a victim for two hansome men who are still have  child’s mind.

“ Seungri, let’t go, hyung just finds a new toy’s store, it’s so great, come to play with me!!!” The famous, I’m-so-obsessed-with toys, TOP hyung pulls me away.

“ Hold on, hyung, Seungri will go with me to buy new doraemon’s things for our room. Right, Seungri??” A hand just in time grabs my other hand and pulls me to other direction. Of course you know who, my smiling hyung, Daesung.

“ You can’t be like that with me, Daesung, I’m your hyung, and maknae will go with me.That’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter