i'm losing myself just to find a place

「 musika 」┇ ipod shuffle challenge

 

Lifehouse: Make Me Over                                                   

 

(5:39)

 

Woohyun’s eyes flutter open, eyelids barely lifting, and then he stirs but finds that he couldn’t move because something – or someone – is firmly tugging on his arm.

 

He didn’t even have to look to know who it is.

 

He grins, easily seeing the perfection radiating in front of him.

 

(5:40)

 

He has everything already memorized in his head.

 

Pale pink lips loosely closed

 

Eyelashes resting on cheeks

 

Hair messy, yet perfect

 

The way his chest goes up and down with every deep slumber-filled breath he takes

 

(5:44)

 

But Woohyun didn’t need to know that.

 

He would gladly memorize each and every part of this very perfection over and over again even if, with his eyes closed all he sees is the same image – same person – same loveliness.

 

(5:56)

 

He presses his fingertips lightly upward the slope of his cheek, stopping to brush along his long eyelashes, and fully stopping at his temple.

 

The sunlight peeking from the blinds only made the perfection seem more holy, more angelic and more heaven-kissed. Woohyun would never have it the other way around.

 

Woohyun hears a light sigh coming from the pair of lips, now slightly parted, as he shifts in Woohyun’s arms and digs deeper into his side, the bed sheets slipping off of his body and bunching up at his stomach.

 

Woohyun softly chuckles as he intertwines his fingers with the other’s fingers, tracing light circles on the back of his hand. He hears another sigh, contented.

 

(6:05)

 

The light is more than yellow-orange on their skin and Woohyun memorizes how the color plays beautifully on his face and hair. They look like sunrise.

 

Woohyun stares a lot longer than he had intended to from the start (as he always ends up doing so when he’s the first one to wake up between the two of them).

 

Woohyun holds the hand in his’ a little more tightly and pulls the body close, afraid of the coldness the damp morning would bring, and maybe he had just been looking for an excuse to cuddle the very, unbelievably soft human being in his arms right now.

 

“Woohyun…”

 

(6:19)

 

“Hmm?”

 

Woohyun feels the hand in his own lightly squeeze as a response, and then another hand slipping itself under his shirt and resting on his flat stomach and it sends the butterflies in his stomach into a wild frenzy (as it always do).

 

“Isn’t it time that we both wake up?” There is something happy in his voice, tickling Woohyun’s ears with a sound much like the sweet music of little bells.

 

“Yeah,” Woohyun wraps his arm around his shoulder, “but we’re not going to anyway.”

 

“We aren’t, are we?” his head buries deeper into the crook of Woohyun’s neck.

 

“We aren’t,” Woohyun confirms with a light kiss on the eyelid. “Well, not until I memorize every detail from this glorious picture, until then.”

 

“Very well,” he answers with light humor, “I give you permission to bask in my perfection.”

 

“Puffy cheeks, a red nose and sleepy-dust crusted eyes, yeah,” Woohyun teases, earning a quick, light punch to the gut, “that’s my kind of perfection.”

 

(6:53)

 

“Pfft, what sweet talker.” Sunggyu mumbles, but he lets Woohyun stare at him until later anyway.