Chapter 14-[Kyuhyun's Dream]

Super Junior Field Trip Special

 

The fourth day ended with the boys having their SS5 rehearsals again.As usual,Shin Dongyup stayed up to wait for the boys to enter the inn but he had a smile which kept him awake after hearing comments from Leeteuk,Kangin,Shindong and Eunhyuk that they had enjoyed themselves,which made him realized that his hard work eventually paid off.

Genie Boys High School Field Trip Register

-confirmed X-unconfirmed

Park Jungsu(Leeteuk)- ✓✓

Kim Heechul-✓✓

Kim Jongwoon(Yesung)- ✓✓

Kim Youngwoon(Kangin)- ✓✓

Shin Donghee(Shindong)- ✓✓

Lee Sungmin-✓✓

Lee Hyukjae(Eunhyuk)- ✓✓

Lee Donghae-✓✓

Choi Siwon-✓✓

Kim Ryeowook-✓✓

Kim Kibum-?

Cho Kyuhyun-

The next day Shin Dongyup and his fellow two peers found themselves at MBC for two major jobs.The first one was to persuade Kibum to go with them.Today was the fifth day and the last chance for them to ask Kibum to come along.Kibum happened to be at MBC today as he was a guest for a MBC variety show.As he saw Kibum,who knew nothing about the field trip,busy recording,knowing that today was the last chance,Shin Dongyup really regretted not talking to him in the first place.

Day 5:12:00 KST

to visit Gyeongbokgung Palace

-MBC studio

-all Catch Me on Fire members

-3 minutes allocated

Details:They made use of Radio Star studio

His second job was to fulfill Kyuhyun’s dream.The maknae had stated that he wanted to visit the historical site Gyeongbokgung Palace.As he had to record MBC Radio Star which he was a regular MC at,Shin Dongyup had gathered all members of Catch Me on Fire to prepare a huge setup for him as it was totally impossible for him to visit the palace.

Today at Radio Star,other than Kyuhyun himself and the MCs Kim Gu-ra, Yoon Jong-shin and Kim Kook-jin,the guests for today were the six members of B2ST.Thus when the studio of MBC was set up specially to showcase the Royal Guard-Changing Ceremony in the palace with the settings made similar to the palace,the MCs and B2ST members were shocked.Soon the guards played by the members of Catch Me on Fire started to march out holding on to flags and instruments.Kyuhyun,who was halfway talking to Junhyung about his relationship with Goo Hara was shocked especially.He did not know that Gyeongbokgung Palace could be moved and showcased here.The guards started marching around before stopping to salute.This impressed the maknae a lot.

Soon Shin Dongyup,Boom and Kang Hodong appeared.The other three MCs of Radio Star saw them and asked,”What are you guys doing here?”

“To fulfill Kyuhyun’s dream of visiting Gyeongbokgung Palace.So Kyuhyun-sshi,”Shin Dongyup asked,”Do you feel like you are at the palace now?”

“Yupps.This doesn’t feel like MBC to me anymore.”

Suddenly the guards played by the members of Catch Me on Fire started to hold hands to form a circle and started dancing along like a merry go round.The B2ST members started laughing upon seeing that.Even Kyuhyun laughed in happiness and exclaimed,”I didn’t know the guards can be so fun!I always thought they are serious!”

It was then the guards started marching towards B2ST in a straight line and took out a piece of paper and pen.

“You want our autographs?,”the leader Doojoon asked them.The guards nodded their heads.

“OMG a B2ST fansigns for Gyeongbokgung palace guards!”,Yoseob said excitedly.They took the pen and paper from them and started signing for them.When they were done with B2ST,they approached Kyuhyun and asked for his autograph too.Kyuhyun also gave them his and said to them,”I had seen another side of the palace guards which I never seen before!This experience is similar to visiting the palace itself!”They did not know the palace guards were acted by the members of Catch Me on Fire.

Soon as he had seen his fellow hyungs doing so,Kyuhyun also snapped a selca with one of the guards at the backdrop of the palace and tweeted it at 12:10 KST with the hashtag #geniefieldtrip

Kyuhyun’s dream-completed

A/N:I think I must be suffering from writer's block as I can't write much now OTL T.T but still Kyu's dream is fulfilled